• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 18 y.o

1. #1 10th August 2015 
    Thanks

18 y.o

Hello. Do you think it's okay to inject hgh when you are only 18 yrs . old? thanks a lot.
  2. #2 10th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Nooooo it's not....
  3. #3 10th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Unnamed View Post
    Hello. Do you think it's okay to inject hgh when you are only 18 yrs . old? thanks a lot.
    Of course no. I wouldn't touch HGH until I was atleast 30 y.o. Your body makes enough at your age, and I'd think you may get some bad side effects if you took any. And you may risk of ruining your own natural GH production as well
  4. #4 10th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I really doubt it.

only if you are diagnosed with low HGH production.. but I don't think you are
  5. #5 10th August 2015 
    Thanks
    That's waste of time and money. You'd need to do 10ius+ ed for months to get effects because your natural levels are high. You should not even touch anabolic steroids. Just work-out hard and eat good healthy food with some supps like whey and creatine. I bet you'll get good results from that.
  6. #6 11th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Aren't you too young for it, dear? The recommended age is 30 years old and up if you want to use HGH. Your gh production doesn't have an issue compared to us. Once you get old, that's when your gh production slows down. So calm yourself and wait for 12 more years, okay?
    Last edited by lizknows; 11th August 2015 at 08:32 AM. Reason: grammar
  7. #7 11th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lizknows View Post
    Aren't you too young for it, dear? The recommended age is 30 years old and up if you want to use HGH. Your gh production doesn't have an issue compared to us. Once you get old, that's when your gh production slows down. So calm yourself and wait for 12 more years, okay?
    But what about those pro bodybuilders that start to use AAS in age of 15 and HGH on their 20s?
  8. #8 11th August 2015 
    Thanks
    But what about those pro bodybuilders that start to use AAS in age of 15 and HGH on their 20s?
    Your body produces enough growth hormones until your body matures or ages. Are you a professional bodybuilder? Other than the acne breakout, you might also experience early baldness and gyno. There might also be kidney and liver problems as they have not "matured" enough because you are pushing them do to something that they are already doing to your body.
  9. #9 11th August 2015 
    Thanks
    If your goal is to become a professional bodybuilder, then go ahead. No one is stopping you. You will feel the effects once you get old anyways. The point here I guess is that you do not need to interfere with something that is normally functioning.

Don't tell me we did not warn you.
  10. #10 11th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Wait for 12 years more. You will feel the slowness in everything once you get old. That's the time you would need the supplements. Not now, not yet. Hush, do not rush. That is what's kind of frustrating nowadays. When I was 18, I was busy focusing on toning my muscles through exercise and healthy eating to date hot chicks in school.
  11. #11 12th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by manofsteel View Post
    Your body produces enough growth hormones until your body matures or ages. Are you a professional bodybuilder? Other than the acne breakout, you might also experience early baldness and gyno. There might also be kidney and liver problems as they have not "matured" enough because you are pushing them do to something that they are already doing to your body.
    Ok thanks I really don't want any problems with my kidney and liver
  12. #12 12th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by arlene_fits_in View Post
    If your goal is to become a professional bodybuilder, then go ahead. No one is stopping you. You will feel the effects once you get old anyways. The point here I guess is that you do not need to interfere with something that is normally functioning.

Don't tell me we did not warn you.
    Thanks for reply. I am thinking about using growth hormone related peptides though. They are much safer I assume?

Quote Originally Posted by uchihasasuke View Post
    Wait for 12 years more. You will feel the slowness in everything once you get old. That's the time you would need the supplements. Not now, not yet. Hush, do not rush. That is what's kind of frustrating nowadays. When I was 18, I was busy focusing on toning my muscles through exercise and healthy eating to date hot chicks in school.
    Thank you for input. I'll wait for some time till I get in that serious stuff.
  13. #13 13th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Usually people with low HGH levels consume it through tablets, drops, etc. 18 years old seems very, very young to start supplementing HGH. Have you consulted with a health professional about this? I think it would be best to stray away from hormone replacing, enhancing. I am not a health professional by any means. I think that it may be something to consider closer to being middle aged.
  14. #14 13th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I see you replied to the previous post. I think you made a good decision to wait until you are around 30 years old.
  15. #15 14th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Very good with the decision, young man! You have a long way to research on the matter before you finally decide to do it. And who knows? Maybe by then someone would be able to invent a super drug that could help us all with our mission, which would be way better than what we have right now.
  16. #16 16th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Wait until your body is fully developed, so at least 28 years old. You could see some harmful side-effects and you could ruin your natural production of HGH.
  17. #17 23rd August 2015 
    Thanks
    No, man. You're young. You're better off working out and getting standard tans. Some people simply don't tan easily, or much at all. That's fine. What you want to do is stay healthy, not necessarily bake yourself! Trust me when I say there are better things to do than worrying about tanning yourself at your age.
  18. #18 23rd August 2015 
    Thanks
    I'd say get familiar with it first before you start using it. It's much better to be safe than sorry.

Wait until you get to at least 21 or so then you can consider using it. That way your brain is more developed and you'll be ready to fully use it.
  19. #19 24th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kirachan View Post
    I'd say get familiar with it first before you start using it. It's much better to be safe than sorry.

Wait until you get to at least 21 or so then you can consider using it. That way your brain is more developed and you'll be ready to fully use it.
    I would say wait 10 more years before using them. Because your natural production of growth hormone is still high and you don't need HGH injections
  20. #20 24th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BeatJeff View Post
    I would say wait 10 more years before using them. Because your natural production of growth hormone is still high and you don't need HGH injections
    I didn't even think about the effect peptides could have on your hormones. Hopefully there aren't a bunch of young people out there around the age of OP into this. At least not using without very careful supervision. Maybe research will show minimal usage will be alright. It certainly can't be as bad as some of the other things out there these days. I know of many people who like to alter their body, peptides is definitely on the 'good' side of that fence.