• Forum Login or
  • Register

Thread: Neck Pain

1. #1 10th August 2015 
    Thanks

Neck Pain

I have a problem with my neck because it usually gets stiff like almost twice a week. It would relax for a while then it would come back the other day. I am in my early 40s and a friend recommended I research on CBD3. Have you experienced using this peptide? If so, is it effective?
  2. #2 11th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I suggest you go to a doctor first before considering peptides. I use tb500 for injuries, if that helps answer your question. It is effective on me so far. I am not familiar with the cbd3 your friend is talking about but the best option is still to ask your physician. It could just be a recurring stiff neck.
  3. #3 12th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I agree with protozoan here. I would go and consult with a doctor first before trying any peptides. Now, if you are sure you want to use CBD3, I have heard some good things about it. A lot of people say that it has been effective for them, but I have never tried it myself so I cannot confirm their statements. Definitely see a doctor first though!
  4. #4 16th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I would personally go talk to a doctor before even considering or trying any peptides. Your best option is talking to a doctor beforehand; we don't want any complications. Best of luck to you, OP!
  5. #5 24th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Go to a physician before trying out peptides. Dont start using them before trying things like exersize and medications prescribed to you by your doctor.

Certainly ask your doctor about peptides, however. Your doctor can recommend them to you if you are having chronic pain that can't be fixed with traditional medicine.
  6. #6 26th August 2015 
    Thanks
    As others have said, the first stop is the doctor and go through the usual pain relief methods before considering using peptides as an answer to the neck pain.

If they don't work then peptides are something to fall back on as just a last resort when it comes to pain relief, but of course that's just my opinion.
  7. #7 27th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I used to go direct and use TB500 as it is useful for some injuries but they are all right. Better see a doctor instead. It is way better than risking yourself from getting something that is actually not helpful at all.

pwarbi is right, peptides should be like the last resort if you think that you have exhausted everything and you still feel the injury.

Always take care.
  8. #8 27th August 2015 
    Thanks
    CBD3 is known to be one of the most powerful peptide ever invented. It helps not only in one situation. It is just that people use it for a similar purpose yet it can work miracles in other areas. Yes, It will really help with your neck problem and after using it, i'll tell you other uses of CBD3.
  9. #9 27th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Consult a professional before making these decisions. Peptides have different uses and different effects. Always be sure before you do more.
  10. #10 28th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I have researched and have found that CBD3 also helps in situations like yours. I would however like to advice you that it has side effects which i would not like to start telling you about since i will be demoralizing you. Visit a doctor to have a one on one talk and see on whether you will still prefer it. Good luck.
  11. #11 30th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Before you try anything please consult your Doctor about your neck pain. There could be something he can do about it without you having to go for peptides.
  12. #12 4th September 2015 
    Thanks
    You consult a physiotherapist. Neck pain is not something to just ignore and take peptides without knowing why it is there in the first place.
  13. #13 15th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Neck pain can cause serious problems in the future and should definitely not be ignored. The best thing you can do is go to a doctor. I've had serious neck pain in the past, and it's best just to stay off of it and deal with medical professionals (if you can afford it).
  14. #14 15th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I've heard that CBD3 is effective, but you should consider making use of even something as simple as massage, in order to try help it that way first. It'd be a hell of a lot cheaper for one haha
  15. #15 15th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I think most of the replies here are spot on. Taking peps might help, but a doctor will be able to identify, and give you a remedy that is much more sure fire. But the best course of action is probably just doing both, which is what I suggest you try out.
  16. #16 22nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    The protozoan would probably be the most effective in your case. However have you ever tried using a neck warmer or cooler just for about 15-30 minutes. Many people just use the pads to help sooth there neck pain.
  17. #17 6th October 2015 
    Thanks
    It is better to consult and seek a medical doctor who specializes in that kind of ailment before you try any kind of medication to be sure that it is really a good remedy for your stiff neck.
  18. #18 6th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Just to add I also think getting to the root of the problem rarer than taking something to ease the pain is probably the better solution.

If you just take pain relief to cure the symptoms then the cause will always be there.
  19. #19 8th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Go see a doctor and get the problem diagnosed correctly. Self medicating and self diagnosis isn't going to end well.
  20. #20 8th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Not sure if this is applicable to you at all but I was waking up with neck pain almost everyday. For me the problem stemmed from the position of my neck when I'm sleeping and lounging around. I found that getting a supportive pillow and training myself to sleep on my back was all it took to clear up the morning pain. I also pay attention to the position of my neck when I'm on the couch or watching TV.

If you can determine what's triggering your neck pain, it's possible that there's lifestyle changes you could make to prevent it!