• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 10th August 2015 
    Thanks

high dose of hgh

I wouldn't risk it - I am just interested if my guy is telling me truth or not - but he is saying that he have used 10ius of HGH a day for a month (he's been on HGH about 2 years however before this).He said didn't get any sides and it shredded him up great and transformed his entire body. anyone heard of anyone else doing this much ??
  2. #2 10th August 2015 
    Thanks
    A lot of people do it, however not at first. The majority of dudes start at 4 iu or so. 5-6 is much more common then 10iu.
  3. #3 10th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by soccpla View Post
    I wouldn't risk it - I am just interested if my guy is telling me truth or not - but he is saying that he have used 10ius of HGH a day for a month (he's been on HGH about 2 years however before this).He said didn't get any sides and it shredded him up great and transformed his entire body. anyone heard of anyone else doing this much ??
    I have heard about lads that are running up to 16ui a day. I believe more than 5-6iu a day is worthless and the potential risks out weigh the actual benefits.
  4. #4 10th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by soccpla View Post
    Yes, it's absolutely possible. I think it's crazy if he's doing that in the long run.

I am using 5iu per day at the moment, having excellent constant fat loss. I'm going to increase it to 8iu a day after a week, but I am only gonna be doing 8iu/day for a couple of weeks to lose even more fat before I drop down to 4iu a day and continuously cruise at that dosage.

I have known bodybuilders who have done even 15iu/day.
  5. #5 10th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven View Post
    Yes, it's absolutely possible. I think it's crazy if he's doing that in the long run.

I am using 5iu per day at the moment, having excellent constant fat loss. I'm going to increase it to 8iu a day after a week, but I am only gonna be doing 8iu/day for a couple of weeks to lose even more fat before I drop down to 4iu a day and continuously cruise at that dosage.

I have used 10 iu a day. However it made my fingers and toes difficult bend. Quite a swollen feeling. 8iu/2 times a day worked great for me.
  6. #6 10th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven View Post

Damn. I was thinking that 6 or 7 was the maximum
  7. #7 10th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Do you know what is funny? I've never got any of these carpel tunnel syndrome problems with the swollen fingers or feet and that 'got hit with a hammer' feeling, etc.

When I started at 4iu a day, and got some tingling feeling in my thumb of my left-hand when ever I squeezed my fist fist. Sooner or later it went away though.. No carpel tunnel syndrome issues.
  8. #8 10th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Would you notice fat loss on 4iu's/day? I understand it's best to stay on for at least 6 months at a time. Also what weight gains can you expect or it's different with every person?
  9. #9 10th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jass View Post
    Would you notice fat loss on 4iu's/day? I understand it's best to stay on for at least 6 months at a time. Also what weight gains can you expect or it's different with every person?
    Yes after my first six months I lost a lot of fat.. and it continued to burning. Sooner or later you level out..
  10. #10 15th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I know a lot of people do this. I have a friend that does up to 12iu. Although he didn't start with 12iu, I think he started from 6iu and built it up from there.
  11. #11 16th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I have a lot of friends who do it, but you can't start with that dosage at first. Majority of people probably start at 4-6 iu.
  12. #12 16th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I also know some friends who use 10 IU HGH every day for a year or two now and they have not experienced any side effect except for water retention. If high dose of hgh can really trigger several side effects, your boyfriend won't still feel them. Why? It is because it has only been a month since he started using it. Assess how he is doing after 6 months, a year or even two.
  13. #13 16th September 2015 
    Thanks
    If you use 10 IU of hgh per day and do good in terms of following your diet, sleeping pattern and workout routine, then you will definitely get a very nice body. That is why your boyfriend rocking a very good body form is not surprise at all. When it comes to side effects, it actually depends per person. Other people claim to have experienced side effects while using hgh and peptides (even with relatively lower dosage) while others said they did not experience anything bad at all. So, your boyfriend might have been telling the truth that he experienced nothing as of now.
  14. #14 17th September 2015 
    Thanks
    10 IU is a common hgh dose, especially for men. Others really want to grow a lot of muscles and be as bulky as possible and this is the reason why they resort to a relatively high dose. However, I think it can't be considered as an overdosage yet. So far, those men I know who are injecting 10 IU a day did not suffer from any side effect aside from water retention.
  15. #15 17th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Well, as for me, I play with 4 IU to 8 IU. Sometimes, I feel like increasing my dose to 8 IU a day. There are also sometimes when I lower it to 4 IU a day. Most of the time, I maintain my regular dose of 6 IU a day. Well, that's my own dosage. It is great if you will determine the right dose for yourself by your own as you are the only one who knows yourself better.
  16. #16 17th September 2015 
    Thanks
    10 IU a day is normal. I know a lot of people who do this. Men are the common ones who dare to do a dose of 10 IU a day. While they experienced some tingling sensation, I have not heard them (my friends) complain about anything else. 4 IU to 8 IU works great for me so I won't think about raising my dose to 10 IU. If I feel like I have to, then I will. I will just have to lower my dose if I feel that something is not going right with my body.
  17. #17 20th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I decided to comment on this thread again. Lol. It is because I noticed that I only stated the dose that I am taking without answering your question. Yes, there are a lot of people, mostly men, who use 10 IU a day. It is because they body can handle that dose well and it is the dose that gives them the result that they are looking for.
  18. #18 24th September 2015 
    Thanks
    The reason why your guy is taking a high dose of hgh is probably because his aim is to bulk up (I mean, big muscles just like the pro bodybuilders or a little less). If your aim is to just lose weight and grow some muscles (not really to bulk up), then you have to run a lower dose. There are some people who don't feel anything wrong with 10 IU as their body adapt to it well. On the other hand, there are some who can't really take the dose. It is different for everyone of us.
  19. #19 17th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Although there are people who didn't suffer from adverse effects, it doesn't mean you won't as well. Each body is different. The best way to do it is observe your body first. Take lower dosages at first and then gradually increase it. It gives your body time to adjust the hormone.
  20. #20 17th October 2015 
    Thanks
    In addition, I think if you start taking higher dosages immediately then your body will get used to that dosage. If that happens, you won't get the same effects as others who take lower dosages. With this said, you should start with lower dosages.