• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 10th August 2015 
    Thanks

Growing Man Breasts

I have started using HGH and surprisingly got huge breasts (sorry if this is offensive to you, women. I am really worried). I fear that I may not be able to tone my muscles on that area because they seem to look like a woman's pair. I take 4IU a day. What should I do?
  2. #2 10th August 2015 
    Thanks
    It is possible that you got it from your family as there is no solid evidence that HGH would cause men to grow boobs. Yes, you would get high levels of estrogen in your body but the man-boobs effect only happens to just a few. It is possible that you are part of the few I am talking about, sadly.
  3. #3 10th August 2015 
    Thanks
    It can give you gyno because HGH can elevate prolactin but huge breasts? wtf? I would like to see a picture
  4. #4 10th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Idealer View Post
    It can give you gyno because HGH can elevate prolactin but huge breasts? wtf? I would like to see a picture
    Me, too. Is it okay if he posts his huge man breasts in here? lol

Kidding aside, are they too sensitive when touched? It maybe because of the estrogen, yeah. But, wow! Having big tits? That is too scary. You've got to have it checked, man! You need professional help.
  5. #5 10th August 2015 
    Thanks
    HGH has nothing to do with it. Yes, you get estrogen enough to have a gyno, but THAT big? I don't think so. Better check your family's medical history before you blame it on the HGH. Ask your doctor. I've got man boobs, too, but they are not as exaggerated as you seem to be describing yours.
  6. #6 11th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bodybuilder View Post
    I have started using HGH and surprisingly got huge breasts (sorry if this is offensive to you, women. I am really worried). I fear that I may not be able to tone my muscles on that area because they seem to look like a woman's pair. I take 4IU a day. What should I do?
    I take no offense at all, bodybuilder! It's either you have the breast mass removed surgically or just continue what you are doing and tone the muscles down. It is possible that those are just fats that need a bit of exercise. So do not be upset. Everything's gonna be alright.
  7. #7 11th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bodybuilder View Post
    Just how big is big? Like a grown-up woman's? I think you better have it checked with the doctor, man. I don't think it has something to do with HGH. I know it is possible to make the boobies a bit big but I am imagining women's breasts with the way you describe it.
  8. #8 11th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Oh, this is a serious one because you would really feel degraded. Well, you can ask your doctor first. If it is too much for you to handle, I suggest you go under the knife and have them removed. If you think it would not bother you at all, you can just go on with your routine. I am sorry to hear about your struggle. Have you considered quitting HCG altogether?
  9. #9 11th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Sucks to be you, bro. But I think that is more on your genetics and not because of the hgh. Try asking a doctor about it. Or stop the use altogether. Good thing you don't menstruate. Just kidding!

strengthinnumbers, you are referring to hcg which is different. Just a thought.
  10. #10 11th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Oh, sorry. Yes, I was referring to HGH. I was thinking of HCG for some reason. Maybe because I was reading the HCG threads. My bad. Thanks for the call out, beastieboy. And stop bullying bodybuilder. This is a serious matter. I know it is hard for him to get through this because it is anatomically incorrect.
  11. #11 11th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Oh no, I am not bullying him. The guy gets my humor, don't fret. I know it is a serious matter and I am just trying to lighten things up. As a body builder, it must be a real struggle for him to tone his muscles and then it would just end up to having girly boobies. That's sick.
  12. #12 12th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I have a friend who had the same effect as yours but his was not that big. He stopped using hgh for a while and then asked a physician about it. He was told that that's how his body reacted to it that is why. So he was told that he may continue using hgh in small doses and work it out.
  13. #13 12th August 2015 
    Thanks
    It is possible that it may be a genetic thing, but I am sure that you can just get rid of it by going to a doctor. There are probably surgical options that can help you remove them.
  14. #14 12th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Thank you, guys. I am really afraid of surgery, though.

I am sorry if my description is kind of misleading. They are not as big as woman's breast. I have showed it to my friend and she told me that it just look like regular big boobs. Maybe I sounded exaggerated because of my fear. I am sorry again, guys.

But, yup I am still on HGH and workout. I may also combine it with other shots but I am considering breaking down my doses in a day first. Let's see where it would lead me, too.

I also appreciate that there were women who responded. Thank you.
  15. #15 12th August 2015 
    Thanks
    No worries, bodybuilder, but I still strongly suggest you talk to a doctor about it. And try to observe your family, too. It could be genetic.

Do not worry about surgery. If you really need it to become more confident, I give you my moral support. What matters is that you are not bothered by your man boobs.
  16. #16 12th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Yes, I will definitely go see a physician. I am just saying that I am afraid of getting surgery. Thank you for your moral support. Appreciate it very much.

It just feels weird that my chest is kind of floppy and saggy even if I always do weight lifting. That is why I kind of blamed the hgh about it.
  17. #17 12th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Just continue the weight lifting. I think you just have to give it more focus because it would take a while to tone down the muscles. If it is just to loss fat, you can use hgh frag 176-191 plus cjc-1295 dac. My own "cocktail" is ghrp6 + grf1-29 + igf-1 lr3 because my friend told me that it is safe for long term use.
  18. #18 12th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I see... I will check your cocktail too and see if it would work out for me. Thank you for your advice. I am currently working on a chest workout with my friend who is a part of a fit crew in Texas. I am pretty interested on their discipline and style of working out because it includes heavy lifting of big wheels and stuff like that.
  19. #19 14th August 2015 
    Thanks
    You mean, War Fit? I have heard of that from my sister. The training is really tough, though. But if you really want those big bulky muscles, I suggest you ask your friend to give you more rigorous training exercises like what they got in Houston. I don't think it's for me, though. It is too "deadly" for me. LOL
  20. #20 14th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I don't think any man would be able to grow women's breasts even with the shot unless you really wanted it and would undergo some serious surgery for breast implants. So it is still possible that by working out, you can make those man boobs turn into a hot and strong chest.