• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 10th August 2015 
    Thanks

Super Newbie Here: Do I Inject Right Away?

I have just started researching on the effects of PT-141 and I got really curious. I am a bit big for my height (5'2" at 169 lbs.). I want to start a healthy lifestyle but I want it fast. Is it okay that I would opt for injection right away or use the nasal application first? Please help. Thanks.
  2. #2 10th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Hi, peptidenoob! Just a disclaimer, I am not an expert. I was a big girl, too. You better start by consulting your physician first because getting into something as serious as taking peptides might trigger something that you already have. I started with the injection because the nasal spray is more expensive.
  3. #3 11th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Thank you for replying. How much would nasal spray cost? Is there like a good product you could recommend? I am trying to check out Google but I feel like some of the things I see are shady. Would the effect for nasal spray be the same if I choose to inject instead? Sorry if I got loads of questions.
  4. #4 11th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Nasal sprays are about 20-40% as effective as injections, depending on the peptide.

If you normally inject 500mcg you'll need 1.2mg-2.5mg - which just isn't brilliant, I'd personally do injections, it's probably easier if anything.
  5. #5 11th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by peptidenoob View Post
    I have just started researching on the effects of PT-141 and I got really curious. I am a bit big for my height (5'2" at 169 lbs.). I want to start a healthy lifestyle but I want it fast. Is it okay that I would opt for injection right away or use the nasal application first? Please help. Thanks.
    If you want to start healthy lifestyle fast then start it today. Change your diet to healthy foods, start to count calories. Go for a run..
  6. #6 11th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I so agree with Steven. Start with your diet and body workout. It would make no sense if you just depend on the peptides as they only do their miracles with proper exercise. If you think running is not for you, start with a little dancing. There are lots of videos on youtube to help you with easy routines.
  7. #7 14th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Take shots and work it out, girl! You can do it!

Make sure you can keep up with the strict diet plan because it would turn your regular diet upside down. You cannot just be dependent with the peps. You need to exercise and eat right. You have to say goodbye to sugar, that's the most difficult part. Good luck!
  8. #8 20th August 2015 
    Thanks
    There is nothing that would work fast because your body has to get used to a regimen and adjust to it. So if you really want to look good, you have to make sure that you eat healthy and exercise everyday. It sounds tedious but as you move along, you would notice the change. You can also consider weight lifting. There are no shortcuts.
  9. #9 20th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Eat healthy, live well. Start with that mantra. Stay away from fatty food and eat what is right. Walk if you don't want to run. You can also try biking. I love cycling with my friends and family. You bond while you exercise. Oh yeah, it is better if you do it with someone so that you can inspire each other. If you really wanna use pt-141, read the other threads about it to be more informed.
  10. #10 20th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I should say you stay away from unhealthy food and choose what is best to gain protein and then start running. You can also start weight lifting if you want. Consider peptides maybe after a few months. You need to be disciplined with food and exercise first before you choose using peptides. Been there.
  11. #11 20th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Why would you want to use PT-141 to start a healthy lifestyle? PT-141 is used to increase sexual desire and cause erections. If you have problems in that area I suggest you to start by eating healthy quit smoking if you are a smoker.
  12. #12 26th August 2015 
    Thanks
    As others have said, the first thing you do, and it might sound boring but it's you look at your overall lifestyle and make changes there. Diet and fitness, eating healthy and making sure you are getting the right amount of vitamins, all the usual kind of thing.

Unfortunately there's no magic formula, otherwise we'd all be happy.
  13. #13 27th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pwarbi View Post
    As others have said, the first thing you do, and it might sound boring but it's you look at your overall lifestyle and make changes there. Diet and fitness, eating healthy and making sure you are getting the right amount of vitamins, all the usual kind of thing.

Unfortunately there's no magic formula, otherwise we'd all be happy.
    True, if there is just a magical serum, why not? If you would be able to see the result instantly, we should not be following strict diet rules or plans or whatever just to achieve the body we want to achieve. It really takes time and effort and patience and discipline to get what you want. Not everything can be instant but who knows?
  14. #14 27th August 2015 
    Thanks
    It is advisable that you start with the nasal application before you get to the stage of using injections.
  15. #15 27th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ellyjude View Post
    It is advisable that you start with the nasal application before you get to the stage of using injections.
    Nope. Nasal administration of PT141 is not advised. If you really want to, measure your blood pressure daily as you'll likely see an alarming spike - then stop and do it how you're supposed to.

Injections have next to no side effects and why Palatin switched over to it after their trials of nasal administration was cancelled due to the above concerns.
  16. #16 17th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Plus, nasal sprays require a much higher dose, and since it's quite expensive, it's better to administer it through injections.
  17. #17 3rd December 2015 
    Thanks
    I wouldn't also recommend nasal sprays. They will cost you twice or more and are extremely diluted.