• Forum Login or
  • Register

Thread: melanotanforum

1. #1 9th August 2015 
    Thanks

melanotanforum

what's happened is it down or..it keeps redirecting me to researchpeptides.com
  2. #2 9th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    melanotanforum was expanded to forum about peptides in general, there is melanotan forum section on this forum, all original posts and accounts were migrated here, so if you had an account on melanotanforum you can login with your old credentials.
  3. #3 9th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    It's been sold. The forum is now permanently (I assume) integrated with this one.

Semin is the new owner, so if you have any issues recovering your old account I assume you'd have to message him.

EDIT: I got beat to it by seconds :p
  4. #4 9th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Thx for the heads up. Is Chris still here the admin on the old forum? I kind of liked the old layout a little more
  5. #5 9th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MerKz View Post
    Thx for the heads up. Is Chris still here the admin on the old forum? I kind of liked the old layout a little more
    Nope. Chris has given up his role, and Chris' account (Melanotan) integrated with Semin's

The layout is essentially the same, just the forum style is different so looks different.

The only modification is that there is no supplier discussion board, as it's now against the rules.
  6. #6 9th August 2015 
    Thanks
    You've took the supplier discussion out? So how do people know when they're buying legit MT-2? perhaps this could be changed - it could save someone's life, like really I mean I'm not a seller or anything it's just logical that people would go to a trusted site rather than an unknown one who's got glaring reviews but those reviews happen to be fake and be fatal to someone who buys from that site. Sorry if you think I'm being OTT I just like to feel safe anyone know why he gave it up? has he given the peptide up to bad sides that he's not telling us about? some information would be real nice
  7. #7 9th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MerKz View Post
    You've took the supplier discussion out? So how do people know when they're buying legit MT-2? perhaps this could be changed - it could save someone's life, like really I mean I'm not a seller or anything it's just logical that people would go to a trusted site rather than an unknown one who's got glaring reviews but those reviews happen to be fake and be fatal to someone who buys from that site. Sorry if you think I'm being OTT I just like to feel safe anyone know why he gave it up? has he given the peptide up to bad sides that he's not telling us about? some information would be real nice
    Not me - I'm just here voluntarily, with no links to the forum.
    I'd imagine Semin removed them to reduce any issues with his local laws on sourcing of unlicenced medicines.

While I don't want to say much as it's not my place, I spoke to Chris a lot before and during the transition - and he needed time away due to health related issues (not related to peptide use). That's about as much as I can tell you without asking him first - which I will do as I'm sure there are many others with the same question and no means to contact him by.
    Imagine a combination of that and a generous offer to purchase the forum was enough for him to let go, I know it wouldn't have been an easy decision as he put a lot into the forum to make it what it was.
  8. #8 10th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Researchpeptides is literally just a few weeks old and there is a lot going on in background and even more planned in near future, it's gonna be a pretty good place to hang out if you are into peptides.
    There will be definitely be no UG source advertisements, but i may revise source discussion board as a private forum for registered users with some post count.
  9. #9 19th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Doesnt look like my previous posts made the migration. Well one did and it's locked up but thats ok i suppose. I just always liked being able to look back at my first days when i was a newbie for the first time taking the plunge as it were.
  10. #10 30th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I found my way here after seeing the old forum link no longer worked. On the old forum, after reading a post, it would be marked as read so you could just read newer unread posts. Will that function be added to this forum?
  11. #11 30th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by darryl d. View Post
    I found my way here after seeing the old forum link no longer worked. On the old forum, after reading a post, it would be marked as read so you could just read newer unread posts. Will that function be added to this forum?
    Not sure what you mean by 'reading a post' if there is thread with posts you have not red it will come up in the forum index and will be highlighted in bold.
  12. #12 30th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Semin View Post
    Not sure what you mean by 'reading a post' if there is thread with posts you have not red it will come up in the forum index and will be highlighted in bold.
    Its broken for me too, and doesn't log them correctly most of the time.
    Same deal when you reply - your own reply counts as a new post.
  13. #13 30th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Password recovery for login has not worked.
    I see no way to search for, nor do I see my old posts.
    Does "research peptides" perhaps SELL MT? (Might explain the unwillingness to allow supplier discussion)
    The old supplier thread was frequently full of shills / shilling. But it was _something_.
    To sum it all up I will say.
    Welcome to the dark ages!
  14. #14 30th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PseudoNegro View Post
    Password recovery for login has not worked.
    I see no way to search for, nor do I see my old posts.
    Does "research peptides" perhaps SELL MT? (Might explain the unwillingness to allow supplier discussion)
    The old supplier thread was frequently full of shills / shilling. But it was _something_.
    To sum it all up I will say.
    Welcome to the dark ages!

Your account is still here: http://researchpeptides.com/members/2893-thatredditguy
    Doesn't show your posts, but they are still present, as you can see here: http://researchpeptides.com/threads/3738-Got-my-mt2!/page5

I assume when the database broke during the transfer (which I'm assuming due to the login issue), the indexing for search has also messed up, as new threads are indexing but not old ones.
    Again assuming, the supplier section is missing due to issues with shills, and more likely, potential legal issues.
    From what I can tell, ReasearchPeptides.com has no sales interests, due to the lack of advertisements and sales section - it would just be counter intuitive.
    Seeing as they don't allow any supplier discussion it would also be difficult and non-effective to use the forum to push a product.

A lot of assumptions, but it follows logical thought. My account was broken too and I got that back - following a name change due to the new rules as mentioned above, imagine you know who I was on MF.com being the most frequent poster.
    If you messaged Semin via PM he could probably help as he did me - you had ~150 posts, so would be a shame to lose it.

I also imagine he's working diligently on fixing the broken systems, and aiming to get it all up and running as soon as possible.
    He's also mentioned maybe putting a suppliers board in for established members to use.

EDIT: another issue I've found is my post count seems to be missing!
    I was over 700, and it's quite sad!

EDIT2: found it actually, it's on my info page...
    Total Posts
    Total Posts 774
    Posts Per Day 1.32
    Last edited by peptideguru; 30th August 2015 at 09:52 PM.
  15. #15 1st September 2015 
    Thanks
    Tried 4 times for pw recovery, 100% fail.
    The site is a shambles by comparison to the old site.
    Why so slow? Running on someone home pc?
  16. #16 26th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Oh! No wonder why there are users who were already a member since 2009 and the likes when researchpeptides.com is still a new website. It was a different forum before. Well, now I know.