• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 7th August 2015 
    Thanks

Question about USA made peptides

When trying find a good vendor for melanotan 1, ive came accross alot of sites that sell it but because of laws says absolutly not for human consumption. It says 99% purity and everything. When i go to european sites it will also say 99% purity and say safe for injection. Is it safe to say that the sites from usa that say not for human consumption are just as safe as the others considering they are both 99% purity? I know they put the disclaimer because they hve too, but is it the same and safe for injection anyway? Also, if you know amy good melanotan 1 vendors tell me, thanks.
  2. #2 7th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Most of the Made in the USA sites are infact Chinese importers - send them a couple of emails and you'll see based on their replies. Avoid broken English, incorrect information or no knowledge about what they're selling.
  3. #3 7th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I would not trust to inject myself with anything that tells me up front that it is not safe for human consumption. I think I would be worried about anything from the US sites regarding such things as these anyway. In the US we are having a little difficulty with being deceptive about food and drugs. I would trust almost all European sites regarding situations like this.
  4. #4 8th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Look for professionalism in the sites - if there isn't any, they they are obvious scams. Test and review them before ever buying from them.
  5. #5 9th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Yeah, you definitely do not want to inject something that is made with poor quality control from China, there is absolutely no legal recourse you could take, so it is safe situation for them. Also, donīt confuse 99% with 99%... the 1% could make all the difference in the world if you donīt know what it is. Many chemicals require very little to be deadly, or at least cause liver or kidney damage.
  6. #6 9th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    99% refers to the purity, and not generally to adulteration.

When you aim for 100%, there will be a few bonds that aren't quite perfect, or will form inert compounds. These are harmless and will be so insignificantly small that they won't make a difference - if you think it's 10,000mcg in an MT2 vial, that would be 100mcg. If you get 20 injections from a vial, that will be 5mcg of impurities per injection.

That's not to say, however, that there will not be any adulterants in the vial - when it's coming from China you don't really have any guarantee.
  7. #7 10th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by peptideguru View Post
    99% refers to the purity, and not generally to adulteration.

When you aim for 100%, there will be a few bonds that aren't quite perfect, or will form inert compounds. These are harmless and will be so insignificantly small that they won't make a difference - if you think it's 10,000mcg in an MT2 vial, that would be 100mcg. If you get 20 injections from a vial, that will be 5mcg of impurities per injection.

That's not to say, however, that there will not be any adulterants in the vial - when it's coming from China you don't really have any guarantee.
    I doubt it's even possible to get 100%
  8. #8 10th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven View Post
    I doubt it's even possible to get 100%
    You're right, it's impossible - if they say they have 100% they're lying.
  9. #9 10th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by peptideguru View Post
    You're right, it's impossible - if they say they have 100% they're lying.
    Yes if they claim that it's 100% pure I wouldn't trust them as it's most likely a scam