• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hgh in system

1. #1 7th August 2015 
    Thanks

hgh in system

My doc is going to do some blood work and one of the checks is for hgh. So how long does human growth hormone remain in your body?

Thx
  2. #2 7th August 2015 
    Thanks
    If I remember correctly it's half life is 3 hours
  3. #3 7th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence View Post
    If I remember correctly it's half life is 3 hours
    yes, but if you use it for long periods of time there are indicators that will show that you're using. if I am not wrong Olympian Games committee have that's suppose to check if HGH was used..
  4. #4 7th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven View Post
    yes, but if you use it for long periods of time there are indicators that will show that you're using. if I am not wrong Olympian Games committee have that's suppose to check if HGH was used..
    I checked it.. they can find out you'r using by protein markers, trace markers of synthetic HGH in your blood.
  5. #5 7th August 2015 
    Thanks
    That's great, I already informed him I've been using. Hopefully I can get prescription
    Thx
  6. #6 16th August 2015 
    Thanks
    The half life is about three hours, however, how long have you been using? Because prolonged use of HGH can cause indicators to stay in your system that can give you away.
  7. #7 24th September 2015 
    Thanks
    From what I know it stays for 2-3 days. Well, I am not really so sure. As you can see, the users said it would only take us three hours to finally get rid hgh out of our system. If I were you, I'd stop using hgh days before the test just to guarantee a positive result.
  8. #8 24th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I don't really have an idea on this one. Some claim that it will only take you a few hours to make your body free from hgh, but I really doubt it. I think drugs like hgh tend to be present in our body until a few days of not using it. Well, I am not really sure.
  9. #9 26th September 2015 
    Thanks
    The safest estimate is 24 hours. I have also heard that 3 hours is the right one. However, I am in doubt whether you will definitely be free from it right after 3 hours, especially when this time limit already failed me before. Yes, I relied with the "3 Hours" estimate and was very confident that time only to find out that my result was positive. Lol
  10. #10 26th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I don't have an idea regarding this matter as well. Shame on me for not knowing anything when I am a user. Lol. Anyway, the users gave different answers. Some say it is 3 hours. Others say that it is 3 days while one says that it is 24 hours. I think I'll just go with the 3 days as it is the longest waiting period. Therefore, it is the safest time for us to undergo a test. Haha
  11. #11 26th September 2015 
    Thanks
    While there does appear to be a lot of different answers to this question I'd probably be tempted to play it safe and while the longest seen to suggest 3 days, I'd be tempted to make it 5, especially if your at risk from getting in to any trouble by having it in your system in the first place.
  12. #12 27th September 2015 
    Thanks
    From what I know, it will only take 3 hours for you to clear your body from the hgh. However, I am not so sure about this as I have never went through a test yet. I didn't have to worry about this yet. But, I am really interested to know just in case I need some reference in the future.
  13. #13 27th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I am surprised that others mentioned that you only need to wait 3 hours to flush out the hgh in your system. I really thought it would take you at least a day. However, that was just my thought and I don't have any basis on it. Lol. Can your provide some links that tell that you really just have to wait 3 hours before the hgh is lflushed out from your system?
  14. #14 28th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Three hours is correct, but just to be safe, be sure not to consume hgh 24 hours before the test. After all, skipping a day won't ruin its effectiveness. ANyway, good luck on your tests! Be sure your doc won't find out or he'll definitely scold you. Lol
  15. #15 28th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dseriousone View Post
    Three hours is correct, but just to be safe, be sure not to consume hgh 24 hours before the test. After all, skipping a day won't ruin its effectiveness. ANyway, good luck on your tests! Be sure your doc won't find out or he'll definitely scold you. Lol
    I agree. just because hgh can be flushed out in our body within 3 hours doesn't mean we have to feel so lax already. That is why we need to stop/pause taking hgh several hours or even several days before our tests if we want to guarantee that it won't be detected by any test.
  16. #16 30th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I came here to find some light, but it seems like I got more confused lol. I was told that 3 hours is all we need to be cleared from hgh, but after reading some comments of other users, I am now very confused. Haha. I hope someone can clarify this one
  17. #17 30th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Idealer View Post
    That's great, I already informed him I've been using. Hopefully I can get prescription
    Thx
    Great thin you already informed him about it. I think that is the best choice - be honest. At least now, you no longer have to worry about the test. You just have to wait for the prescription. I hope it will all turn out well. Good luck, dude!
  18. #18 30th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Even when you no longer have to worry about it, I still want to know the truth on how long will the hgh stay on our system. Well, I hope an expert will come here to explain it. I think it will be useful for all of us to find out the truth regarding this matter.
  19. #19 30th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Half life of GH in the body is about 2.5 hours. One day after injecting GH levels are 0.1 % of the injection dose, and one week after using GH it is completely gone from the system.
  20. #20 17th October 2015 
    Thanks
    The half-life of hgh in the blood is around 17 to 45 minutes. It stays in our system for a couple of hours. However, there are certain factors that can affect this, like the presence of active metabolites. This is why it's hard to detect the hormone during blood tests.