• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 5on3off?

1. #1 6th August 2015 
    Thanks

5on3off?

I am spending tons of cash on hgh. I'm 5on2off 2iu. I want to use it for 2 years. I'm only looking for healing, general well being and fat burning. Can I run 5on3off to save money?
  2. #2 6th August 2015 
    Thanks
    You can try 3on1off then 3on2 off and repeat. This way you will inject only 21 out of 31 days but never be off more than two days in a row.
  3. #3 6th August 2015 
    Thanks
    this gives me 21on for the month but if I do 5on2off it gives me 22 on for the month so not big difference. And 5 on 2 off is easier to schedule.
  4. #4 6th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Me personally, if I could not afford to run it every day i wouldn't waste my money.
  5. #5 6th August 2015 
    Thanks
    2iu is amazing for me so far. Skin looks better, better sleep, fat is going away and my shoulder injury is improving. I am only using for long term health and injury healing.
  6. #6 6th August 2015 
    Thanks
    2iu is perfect for boosting overall quality of life. However I think you are shorting your self by taking days off.
  7. #7 6th August 2015 
    Thanks
    5 on 2 off too? Do you think everyday would be much more effective? Thanks for the quick reply
  8. #8 6th August 2015 
    Thanks
    The whole idea is to keep stable levels of GH.

Taking off's ruins the whole point. You build up GH levels and then they drop down and you have to build back up. This is a method to save money and just seems stupid to me.
  9. #9 7th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    I am running 5 on 2 off, basically only on workout days, but then again i don't live any boduybuilder life on weekend anyway, no diet, no supplements nothing. I actually enjoy these 2 day breaks from BB. Pinning chems 5-8 times a day is no fun.
  10. #10 20th September 2015 
    Thanks
    5on2off is a common cycle. I don't think it will affect the effectiveness of the drug. What I am concerned is the dose. 2 IU if your only goal is to improve your sleeping pattern, skin, hair and the likes. However, you mentioned that you are also interested in burning fat. I personally think you need to use 3 to 4 IU a day. Nonetheless, since you are on a tight budget (I assume), then just continue with your 2 IU a day. ANyway, I do not recommend 5on3off cycle. Prolonged off schedules might offset the effectiveness of your 5on schedule.
  11. #11 20th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I also do not recommend having a 3 days off. Limit your off days to 2 days maximum if you do not want to lose what you have gained in a snap. I know you are already running out of budget, but this is the life of the users. You have to endure spending a lot if you want to get the best out of it. Also, you are already trying to be thrifty enough by limiting your dose to 2 IU a day when you can actually increase it to 4 IU or 5 IU a day knowing that you also aim for burning fat.
  12. #12 21st September 2015 
    Thanks
    You can run 5on3off cycle if you are injecting a high dose of hgh. However, that is not the case. You are only injecting the minimum amount of hgh a day. I don't think you will still be able to see results if you change your cycle to 5on3off. Yes, you will save money, but that does not matter when you do not get any results, right? If I were you, I will switch to a more affordable alternative - peptides - to save money.
  13. #13 21st September 2015 
    Thanks
    As much as possible, we need to minimize the days when we are not using hgh if we want to maximize its utmost benefit. I guess you need to stick with you 5on2off cycle. I understand that you are running out of budget, but you have to remember the fact that deciding to use hgh means deciding to spend a lot of money for it. You are already doing great when it comes to saving considering that you don't take hgh on a daily basis and you are only maintaining 2 IU a day.

With 2 IU a day, you only consume 10 IU of hgh a week. The truth is that other users consume 10 IU in just a day.
  14. #14 21st September 2015 
    Thanks
    HGH is expensive, and there's no way of getting away from that fact, so when you start taking it you need to realise that your going to be spending a he'll of a lot of moneyz to get the results you want. Unfortunately your 5 on 2 off is about as low as you can run it, and I'd your budget is still close to breaking, I don't know what other options you have.

As others have already said, anything more than 2 off and its might not be worth doing at all.
  15. #15 24th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven View Post
    You can try 3on1off then 3on2 off and repeat. This way you will inject only 21 out of 31 days but never be off more than two days in a row.
    I think this is the best cycle for you. Running 3-consecutive-off might lessen the effectiveness of the hgh you are using. Never ever exceed in 2-consecutive-off if you want to develop your body at a fast rate. Okay? Good luck! I hope you'll choose the best cycle for your budget and for your goal.
  16. #16 15th January 2016 
    Thanks
    5 on/ 3 off is also my cycle. However, I am stopping next week as I want to get pregnant.

These are the best cycle (for me):
    5 on, 2 off
    5 on, 3 off
    4 on, 3 off

If you are really interested in saving money, you could also try 4 on, 3 off.
  17. #17 19th January 2016 
    Thanks
    5on 3off is fine. It is up to you how you do your cycle. Good luck in whatever cycle you will choose! I am looking forward to hear from a satisfied you in the future. Go! Go! Go!
  18. #18 19th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I actually think that it is not good for you to skip using peptides or HGH for 3 consecutive day. You might want to run 2on 1off if you really want to save. You can also use the EOD if you want as it will let you save more HGH or peps
  19. #19 19th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mystified_gem View Post
    5on2off is a common cycle. I don't think it will affect the effectiveness of the drug. What I am concerned is the dose. 2 IU if your only goal is to improve your sleeping pattern, skin, hair and the likes. However, you mentioned that you are also interested in burning fat. I personally think you need to use 3 to 4 IU a day. Nonetheless, since you are on a tight budget (I assume), then just continue with your 2 IU a day. ANyway, I do not recommend 5on3off cycle. Prolonged off schedules might offset the effectiveness of your 5on schedule.
    I agree with you! 2off is already enough. 3 consecutive days of being off will not help in your progress. Instead, it will make your 5 days on less effective. So, if i were you, i would think twice before finally deciding.
  20. #20 19th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rizzajones View Post
    5 on/ 3 off is also my cycle. However, I am stopping next week as I want to get pregnant.

These are the best cycle (for me):
    5 on, 2 off
    5 on, 3 off
    4 on, 3 off

If you are really interested in saving money, you could also try 4 on, 3 off.
    I don't think that any cycle with 3 days off is good. it can actually make your cycle useless. limit your off days to 2 consecutive days. I don't care if you do EOD as long as it is not something that requires 3 days off.