• Forum Login or
  • Register

Thread: feel hgh?

1. #1 6th August 2015 
    Thanks

feel hgh?

Is it possible to know you have quality hgh right-away after use?

People say you need about half a year to see results. Does this mean you can be running fake hgh before you notice or can you experience benefits right away?

Feel better or does it take time?
  2. #2 6th August 2015 
    Thanks
    You will notice fat loss.. Other unwanted side effects may also be a sign. Like lots of people are saying unless it's pharma grade or you have completed blood work to tell, it might be anything.
  3. #3 6th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence View Post
    You will notice fat loss.. Other unwanted side effects may also be a sign. Like lots of people are saying unless it's pharma grade or you have completed blood work to tell, it might be anything.
    So I should definitely get a pre and post test for HGH level?
  4. #4 6th August 2015 
    Thanks
    HGH works right after injection. The thing is that the change is so minimal it takes a while to feel effects. For me, it requires about 7 weeks to see fat loss.
  5. #5 6th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven View Post
    HGH works right after injection. The thing is that the change is so minimal it takes a while to feel effects. For me, it requires about 7 weeks to see fat loss.
    What's your dosing protocol?
  6. #6 6th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mandingo View Post
    What's your dosing protocol?
    5iu a day subq, 2 inches away from belly button
  7. #7 6th August 2015 
    Thanks
    You feel the side effects from quality gh but you won't see results for a long time. Dudes who are claiming that they have amazing results from their gh straight away are lying.
  8. #8 6th August 2015 
    Thanks
    So you will get bloating right-away then?
    Last edited by mandingo; 6th August 2015 at 12:14 PM.
  9. #9 6th August 2015 
    Thanks
    You will get bloating from bad diet, but from HGH small water retention

Some things you may see when you start;
    Drowsy 1hr after you inject.
    Joint discomfort.
    small water retention
  10. #10 6th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Don't feel anything... Is my hgh fake?
  11. #11 13th September 2015 
    Thanks

People say you need about half a year to see results. Does this mean you can be running fake hgh before you notice or can you experience benefits right away?

I do not really think it will take you half a year before you can see the result. HGH is known to deliver results faster than peptides. I have been using peptides for a few months now and I can say that I have already some changes. If peptides can deliver result (though not the optimum result) within a short period of time, I am sure hgh can also deliver results within just a few months.
  12. #12 13th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I have been using human growth hormone and within my first three months of use, I have already noticed an improvement. It has been several years since I started using hgh and I must say I am well-contented with the result. I must say growth hormone is one of the best products for bodybuilding in the market.
  13. #13 13th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I think it will give you somewhat faster results than peptides for sure, and you might notice the water retention or bloating quickly, but it probably still takes at least a couple of weeks to get a sense that its working (fat loss, for instance).
  14. #14 16th September 2015 
    Thanks
    It is impossible to see a result right after using any kind of hgh, peptides or any other drugs. You have to wait for quite some time for you to notice any difference. If you are not that patient to wait for the result, then I suggest not to use any of these drugs because with these kinds of drugs, you seriously have to wait for at least six months to notice some changes.
  15. #15 17th September 2015 
    Thanks
    What do you mean by right-away after use? Do you mean will you see a change after using the product once? If that is what you mean, then no! You can't experience or notice any change in your body if you have only used hgh once. If you use it continuously, you will notice weight loss after a few weeks or months. You will notice a big change during the first 5 or 6 months of using hgh.
  16. #16 20th September 2015 
    Thanks
    It takes before you notice a drastic change. However, within the time you are using HGH, you will already notice even just a slight change during your first months. Other people say they rely on the "water retention" side effect. They said that they like it when it occurs because they know that the number of their growth hormones is high.
  17. #17 20th September 2015 
    Thanks

Right after first use? NO! It take some time for you to notice a thing.
    It is really difficult to point out the real and fake hgh. What you can do now is to try to increase your dose (above from what you can handle) and try to see if there is a side effect (water retention or stinging sensation). If there is, then you are taking the real hgh. If you are afraid of overdosing yourself even just for a while, then you just have to wait a few more weeks to see the result and determine whether it is fake or not. If it brings some changes, then it is undeniably the real hgh.
  18. #18 17th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Don't feel anything... Is my hgh fake?
    How long have you been taking hgh? Don't you feel any side effects? It usually takes several weeks, and even months, before you notice anything.
  19. #19 18th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by strengthinnumbers View Post
    What do you mean by right-away after use? Do you mean will you see a change after using the product once? If that is what you mean, then no! You can't experience or notice any change in your body if you have only used hgh once. If you use it continuously, you will notice weight loss after a few weeks or months. You will notice a big change during the first 5 or 6 months of using hgh.
    I think what he meant was that you will experience some side effects after first use of hgh. The effects though, like losing weight, would take more than a month before you start seeing results.