• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 6th August 2015 
    Thanks

What do we need to know?

If we are in that period of time in which the goal is to restore the body's natural functions, what do we need to know and how can we do it? We need to resort to other drugs or not really?
  2. #2 26th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I think that all depends on the mind set if the individual. A lot of people won't want to change nature and prefer to grow old gracefully. On the other hand, if drugs can make you feel better about yourself, then I don't think it's anybody else's business what you do, as long as it's not affecting others of course.
  3. #3 26th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I think the secret is working out constantly. The human body was not designed to just sit down in an office desk almost the whole day and go back home just to sit again on the couch while watching t.v. Even using enhancing drugs without working out will do you no good. Just hit the gym and engage in more physical activity.
  4. #4 1st September 2015 
    Thanks
    Sure, working out is something necessary, but at the same time peptides can make the difference because they can act at a level that can definitely boost the effects of our workout.
  5. #5 1st September 2015 
    Thanks
    The natural process of aging enhanced through healthy living. If one has enough exercise and also eats the right kinds of food there will be no use for drugs to make a person feel good about themselves.
  6. #6 2nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    Pretty much, if we had healthy eating habits and exercise we wouldn't need peptides and many other substances, but sadly it's not the case and that is why we need them.
  7. #7 4th September 2015 
    Thanks
    The human body was not meant to just sit idle and not do much work except walk, eat and sleep. Exercising is very important and even if you take drugs to enhance your muscle, you still need to work out regularly for a healthy body.
  8. #8 16th September 2015 
    Thanks
    If your aim is to restore normal body functions, then I bet you do not have to use any kind of drugs by that time. However, it is quite difficult to go back to the time where your body is still producing hormones at its best and the time when your body still rock that perfect natural function. As we get older, our body tends to develop way slower than it used to when we were still young. Aging does affect how our body functions. Therefore, if you want to really restore your normal body functions naturally, you need to find a way to reverse time. lol
  9. #9 17th September 2015 
    Thanks
    From what I know, our body starts to reduce its growth hormone production when we grow old. There are natural ways we can do to increase and improve our growth hormone production. However, it is not a guaranteed method. This is why we have to use hgh and peptides to promote an increase in the production of growth hormone in our body.
  10. #10 17th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Unfortunately, we really need the help of drugs when we get older. It is because our body's production of gh decreases as we get old. If we want to produce more gh for bodybuilding, then we really need to use peptides or hgh. We can also rely on the natural ways of increasing our gh production, but it is not that really effective.
  11. #11 21st September 2015 
    Thanks
    Our body's production of growth hormone naturally decreases due to aging. We can't do anything to prevent it. The only thing we can do is to make use of our chance to build our body without using anything while we are young. If we want our body to produce growth hormones as much as it produced when we were still younger, we really need to take peptides, hgh or other drugs. While we can exercise to improve our body's gh production, it is not enough for it to produce a number of gh equal to how our young body produced before.
  12. #12 21st September 2015 
    Thanks
    If you are old as am I, then you don't have a choice but to use drugs to keep your body fit. Even when I am on my early 70s, I still look like I am in my early or mid-50s. However, if you are still on your 30s and 40s, then there is a probability that you can still increase your growth hormone production through healthy diet and regular exercise. However, the result won't be as good as when you take drugs (hgh and peptides to be specific).