• Forum Login or
  • Register

Thread: Tendon repair

1. #1 6th August 2015 
    Thanks

Tendon repair

There is a thread about tennis elbow and the peptide more adequate do deal with it, but considering tennis elbow is a problem with tendon, eventually any tendon issue can follow the same specification? Or it might differ?
  2. #2 16th August 2015 
    Thanks
    No, you are correct, OP. Any tendon issue can follow the same specification. Best of luck to you, OP!
  3. #3 21st August 2015 
    Thanks
    Any tendon can face similar issues. The key here is to take your time in determining the correct end result you want. I always try to tell people not to rush their thought process on the matter. Rushing helps no one and benefits only the people you're getting stuff from. So take your time, do your due research, and if you have any in-depth questions come back and ask! =)
  4. #4 22nd August 2015 
    Thanks
    As far as I'm aware tendon repair, recovery and treatment can be the same, no matter where that tendon on the body is, so in that respect your right. The posts and comments on the tennis elbow thread can be applied to any other tendon.

I'm no doctor though so I'd probably double check just to be on the safe side.
  5. #5 27th August 2015 
    Thanks
    No, I believe you are right. Best of luck in whatever you choose!
  6. #6 27th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Also, like I always say, consult a doctor before you get yourself into these things. Always be on the safe side. It's for your own good.
  7. #7 28th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Best results are all that people need. You never know how tendons might turn up to be. Research helps too. Always know of the possibilities so that whatever comes your way might not surprise you. It is a good thing you have consulted the people in this forum. I personally haven't used any but i'm sure there are a lot of people who can advice you better than i do. Best of luck.
  8. #8 4th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Most of the time people just use petides for whatever reason without checking at the clinic. I am not saying peptide will do you harm, but isnt it safe to have a doctor check you out before deciding whether or not to use peptide.
  9. #9 6th September 2015 
    Thanks
    It depends. In most of the times you don't actually need peptides or HGH as this substances are not some sort of universal panacea. It also depends of the type of the injury.

People shouldn't start treating themselves, especially with HGH or peptides. Not only there are health risks involved, but in mos the cases there are cheaper treatments as well. Don't rely only on what you read on forums. There is a reason doctors study most of their lives. If everybody was able to fix their own health, we wouldn't have doctors, would we?