• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: hgh vs peps

1. #1 6th August 2015 
    Thanks

hgh vs peps

Hi. i want to use some HGH I'm not too much educated... I know HGH is pricey and peptides are much cheaper. would I get the same results in either one of these? How long can it take untill I see results? I think saw somewhere that it can take up to 6 months? Also can it cause gyno?
  2. #2 6th August 2015 
    Thanks
    HGH is a peptide as well. But hgh is the real deal.
  3. #3 6th August 2015 
    Thanks
    For most it'd take around 6 months to see any real difference, but the benefits like better mood, improved sleep, better recovery and general feeling of well-being can be found within a month
  4. #4 6th August 2015 
    Thanks
    HGH is the best but peptides are also great and they have their purpose. I would research peptides as I think you will get the results you are looking for using peptides.
  5. #5 6th August 2015 
    Thanks
    You will not see similar results from using peptides as you would with hgh. IMHO peptides are a poor man's HGH
  6. #6 6th August 2015 
    Thanks
    wouldnt it be also age dependent?

peptides just tell the body release more of the natural gh but if the body doesn't have any gh left then peptides are worthless?
  7. #7 6th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mandingo View Post
    wouldnt it be also age dependent?

peptides just tell the body release more of the natural gh but if the body doesn't have any gh left then peptides are worthless?
    I think this also does depends on what you want the HGh/peptides do for you.
  8. #8 6th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Thanks all for your opinions. I think I'll just stick to real HGH.. I will start using it after my cycle during PCT. Is it a good idea? Is there any crazy side affect that I should know about? Also can a women use this? My wife want to use it for fat loss and anti aging..
  9. #9 6th August 2015 
    Thanks
    You should do a little research before you choose to use it.

I'm not a HGH expert, but I'm going to start it myself. Typical sides I've read alot about. Will be tingling and numbness in limbs (arms and hands mainly), cts, water retention (specially in wrists and ankles).

I am pretty sure everybody can use it at say 2iu daily for therapeutic purposes.
  10. #10 6th August 2015 
    Thanks
    peptides are good to test and use before touching HGH, that's my opinion.
  11. #11 6th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Hgh can do amazing things if it's used properly and if it's legit. The problem is the fact that it takes a while to get real benefits. If you are in it for the longterm, then you won't be sorry.
  12. #12 6th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Idealer View Post
    You will not see similar results from using peptides as you would with hgh. IMHO peptides are a poor man's HGH
    I agree

It's not easy to find real HGH. peptides are a good alternative but less effective. doses of peptides above about 4iu of HGH, peps will fall short. If i recall correctly, you can only get about 4iu of HGH a day, by using pepstides. that's too low for many bodybuilders.
  13. #13 6th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I thought that the peptides would always cause a reaction in the body, so they might be asking the body to produce something that it cannot do anymore?
  14. #14 10th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I am just curious about HGH being better than peps. Isn't it that HGH has more side effects than peptides? I have read somewhere that peps are considered more natural than HGH. Some also say that HGH causes bad breath, swelling, and stop in menstruation. My friend, who is a doctor, also said that upper respiratory infection is common to those who use HGH.
  15. #15 10th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by arlene_fits_in View Post
    I am just curious about HGH being better than peps. Isn't it that HGH has more side effects than peptides? I have read somewhere that peps are considered more natural than HGH. Some also say that HGH causes bad breath, swelling, and stop in menstruation. My friend, who is a doctor, also said that upper respiratory infection is common to those who use HGH.
    Well, I prefer HGH because I think the effects are better on me if it is about me maintaining my body. You just really have to make sure that your intake is just the right amount. I know what side effects you are talking about, but some are actually due to overdose. And just like what Idealer said, peps are like poorman's HGH.
  16. #16 10th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by arlene_fits_in View Post
    That's the first time I've heard that hgh causes bad breath or stop in menstruation.
  17. #17 10th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by manofsteel View Post
    Well, I prefer HGH because I think the effects are better on me if it is about me maintaining my body. You just really have to make sure that your intake is just the right amount. I know what side effects you are talking about, but some are actually due to overdose. And just like what Idealer said, peps are like poorman's HGH.
    Yeah HGH is the best but if you are looking for much cheaper add on for your health I would get GH releasing peptides.
  18. #18 10th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven View Post
    That's the first time I've heard that hgh causes bad breath or stop in menstruation.
    Me, too. And it is quite interesting. Even if it is possible, not everyone would experience the same effect. I know one could get halitosis due to poor hygiene, poor diet and tobacco consumption.

I have heard that shortness of breath is common but swelling and stop in menstruation? How?
  19. #19 10th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence View Post
    Yeah HGH is the best but if you are looking for much cheaper add on for your health I would get GH releasing peptides.
    That is true. You do not need to go overboard just to maintain the bod. The peptides also promote a more natural release and production of growth hormones compared to HGH. But if you have a grand or more to burn every month, you can choose HGH. You do not overdose with peps, too.
  20. #20 10th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lizknows View Post
    I have heard that shortness of breath is common but swelling and stop in menstruation? How?
    Don't know.. I have read that HGH can actually help to older women in menopause..