• Forum Login or
  • Register

Thread: Using igf-1?

1. #1 6th August 2015 
    Thanks

Using igf-1?

Hello. So what would be good dosage to start with, how often I should inject, etc Need some direction. Thanks
  2. #2 6th August 2015 
    Thanks
    So are you going to use DES or LR3? And what are your goals?
  3. #3 6th August 2015 
    Thanks
    From what I can understand the regular dosages go from 10mcg to 50mcg per day, this will also depend on what you are trying to achieve and on your personal characteristics.
  4. #4 6th August 2015 
    Thanks
    The main reason I want to use IGF-1 is to create new mucle cells.. But I don't know lr3 or DES? do both of them create new muscle cells?
  5. #5 6th August 2015 
    Thanks
    If you can get the real igf-1, you are good to go. If you are going to use lr3 then there are two methods. Take a small dose for long period of time or take big dose for short. Small dose would be 50mcg E2D or E3D up to 120day. big dose is 100mcg/ed for 30 days.
  6. #6 6th August 2015 
    Thanks
    My gym buddy is using IGF-1 DES for localized muscle growth. He injects it preworkout in muscle he's going to train. Damn his pumps are crazy
  7. #7 6th August 2015 
    Thanks
    That is one advantage, if we know someone that is working out with us that has that experience we can benefit from it. Also, we can see the results in their bodies like you say Idealer.
  8. #8 6th August 2015 
    Thanks
    everyone who I've talked with have told me that igf-1 in general is a waste of money and time. everyone has suggested me to stick to hgh. And buy as much of it as possible. However the pump and vascularity from DES is great. I haven't really noticed anything with igf-1lr3. I wish there was more researches done on it on human use
    Last edited by maneken; 6th August 2015 at 08:54 AM.
  9. #9 6th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by maneken View Post
    everyone who I've talked with have told me that igf-1 in general is a waste of money and time. everyone has suggested me to stick to hgh. And buy as much of it as possible. However the pump and vascularity from DES is great. I haven't really noticed anything with igf-1lr3. I wish there was more researches done on it on human use
    If they had more researches done, than it would be approved by FDA already. IGF is stronger than HGH, but when you're taking IGF, it helps if you have increased GH as well. They really need to do some more studies, but from what I read, there are no real side effects from it, of course if you don't misuse it.
  10. #10 6th August 2015 
    Thanks
    My friend have actually used both igf-1lr3 but he didn't noticed any significant gains. Any gains that he got while taking igf have usually related to something else he have been taking at the time
    Last edited by JSmith; 6th August 2015 at 09:44 AM.
  11. #11 6th August 2015 
    Thanks
    So what was he taking exactly and how did he conclude that the gains he had were related with other products and not igf?
  12. #12 6th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunflogun View Post
    So what was he taking exactly and how did he conclude that the gains he had were related with other products and not igf?
    He was taking hgh, insulin and various steroid compounds.
  13. #13 8th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Just find some natural, real IGF-1 and you'll be on your way to new muscle cells. Research around a bit to find legit sellers.
  14. #14 12th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Inject it pre-workout and start off with a small dosage. Usually you do not need THAT much to get the full effects of IGF-1.