• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 6th August 2015 
    Thanks

6 month old constituted mt2 vial in fridge, how degraded is the quality?

Hi,

I have 2mg of mt2 in the fridge that is about 6 months old how degraded is it? and can I use it to kick start a new melanotan 2 cycle or shouldi just start a new vial?
  2. #2 6th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Mt-2 may remain intact for 4-6 months in the fridge, so it may be a bit degraded. Honestly, you might want to start a new vial, unless you want to risk it being too degraded ( that I can not evaluate ).
  3. #3 6th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Barringtos View Post
    Hi,

I have 2mg of mt2 in the fridge that is about 6 months old how degraded is it? and can I use it to kick start a new melanotan 2 cycle or shouldi just start a new vial?
    Hello. It's propably quite degraded so I would just inject that 2mg and start a new bottle
    Last edited by Steven; 6th August 2015 at 07:15 AM.
  4. #4 6th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Reconstituted Melanotan 2 stored at 2-8C will have undergone next to no degradation at the 24 month point.
    If you started with a 98-99.5% pure peptide, you'd be looking at about 94-96% range.
    At the 48 month point it's about 80% - exponential degradation starts whacking away at it around the 40-42 month point, and after about 50-52 months you're reaching seriously bad quality.

6 month old melanotan, depending on your source, will still be fine (unless you got it from China or a dodgy reseller where quality isn't there to begin with, or wasn't stored properly).

However, that says nothing for bacterial contamination!
    If you reconstituted with bacteriostatic water, used alcohol wipes and new needles each time you're good to go.
    If you used any of the following, bin it; sodium chloride, no alcohol wipes or reused needles - the bacteria will be at dangerous levels.