• Forum Login or
  • Register

Thread: dac or no dac

1. #1 5th August 2015 
    Thanks

dac or no dac

I have been reading a little and keep reading that cjc1295 is better without dac as it mimics men pulse and the cjc1295 dac makes us bleed like women GH so not really what we want.

Why this is not what we want since I can't find a concrete explanation. Why pulse is better then a bleed and what will happen if you do use cjc1295 dac? Shutdown of your natural gh production?
  2. #2 5th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Looks like there are varied thoughts about this, I have read that some people run it 2mg a week and think its great. Then some other people keep talking about GH bleed etc.

Honestly there are very little literature about, I have previously ran with out DAC but would like to try the DAC as if you don't try it yourself and see the results it's hard to know.
  3. #3 5th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Definitely CJC1295 DAC will work why wouldn't it? The problem is that it makes a nonstop bleed of GH. Just like women release GH. The problem is that it affects the pituarity gland and can cause damage to it after a while
    I really don't understand why any men would want to use it?
  4. #4 5th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    It's best when used in combination with GHRP-6, which can cause high pulses and consistent levels of GH.

If you're using CJC1295 DAC, you'll want to take a break every 3 months, for around 1-2 months to allow your body to adjust back to normal levels - to stop damage to the pituitary gland.

DAC has the advantage of injecting the 2mg at the start of the week then forgetting about it. Without DAC you will need to inject it daily, and if I remember correctly you can't do it at the same time as your GHRP-6 injection - I'll double check on that in a bit though.
  5. #5 5th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Using DAC is better, because this way, you will not have to inject the peptide on a daily basis. It does make you bleed, so use it every 2-4 days.
  6. #6 6th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Some people say no dac. other people say DAC is great.

The more I look into the topic the more this whole "GH bleed" being a "bad thing" looks like bro science.
  7. #7 6th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I have read that DAC mimics the HGH release of a females In males it is released in pulses not bleed. I'm going to go with cjc1295 no dac. I don't need a steady flow. And I also read that bleed can damage pitiutary gland. But which ghrp is the best? for burning fat/building muscle?
  8. #8 7th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I would use cjc1295 with dac since I prefer fewer injections. I think the bleeding does not happen to everyone and you should continue using if there are no bleeding symptoms.
  9. #9 7th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Well, I have not heard about this before. I did not know men could really have this type of issue. That is good to know.
  10. #10 4th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Here's a good article about it: CJC 1295 with or without DAC ? doping exposed - Evolutionary.org

Seems like with DAC is more recommended, but IMO, the bleeding is really scary so I think I'd go without DAC.
  11. #11 11th December 2015 
    Thanks
    I would be really concerned about taking anything that makes me bleed if I was a male or female. This is not normal and certainly an issue.
  12. #12 21st December 2015 
    Thanks
    I agree with Lawrence. You should try both so that you see the results yourself. Stop depending on literature about experiences people are not sure of. You never know.
  13. #13 21st December 2015 
    Thanks
    As with most things in life, people will have various experiences and they'll only be able to tell you what worked for them.

The only way to see what the outcome is for yourself is for you to try it yourself and see what's best for you.

There's no harm in asking others, end of the day that's what this forum is about but ultimately the decision will be yours.
  14. #14 4th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Go without the DAC I think that would probably be the best option. You don't want to be bleeding out of your peepee.