• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 4th August 2015 
    Thanks

igf-1 im or subq

Hello, i want to try a peptide on it's own, I am interested in IGF-1 , i don't know what's the difference between the IGF1-LR3 and IGF-1DES , but i would like to know if 1mg is sufficient for a cycle ? and how long is it going to last?

Can i inject it sub-Q or IM is way to go?
    Thank you
  2. #2 4th August 2015 
    Thanks
    LR3 is very long acting IGF, it's active life is about 30hrs. DES has a very short life of only a couple of minutes. IGF1-LR3 1mg will give you 20mcg daily for 50 days, it is a low dose and I don't believe you'll see a lot from it. I've used IGF-LR3 80mcg. It can be pinned either sub-q or IM. I've used both methods and IM was better
  3. #3 4th August 2015 
    Thanks
    80 mcg? so 1mg lasts only 12 days ? damn it costs a lot
    Will you keep your gains when stop using it? i mean it creates new cells right, so once you stop cells will still be here, not like anabolic steroids where u will lose gains if you don't have a good pct, etc.
    So, if I use it for 8 weeks, with 1 or 2 mg , I inject like 40mcg per day, what I should expect for results? I am sure it's not noticeable , but I will get bigger muscles every-where ? more cells on every muscle?
  4. #4 4th August 2015 
    Thanks
    IGF-1 injections increase IGF-1 levels that attach to IGF-1 receptors through the body and result in the growth of new cells very similar to HGH. I cannot say what 20mcg or 40mcg will do. from IGF you will get effects like bigger and fuller muscles. And the pump at the gym is so painful often you have to stop what you're doing because its intolerable, and pump will last all day. It doesn't require PCT. If new body cells develop they're there forever. It is really hard to tell how many new cells will grow. Don't expect massive gains but it works, and it works much better when combined with anabolic steroids.
  5. #5 4th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven View Post
    IGF-1 injections increase IGF-1 levels that attach to IGF-1 receptors through the body and result in the growth of new cells very similar to HGH. I cannot say what 20mcg or 40mcg will do. from IGF you will get effects like bigger and fuller muscles. And the pump at the gym is so painful often you have to stop what you're doing because its intolerable, and pump will last all day. It doesn't require PCT. If new body cells develop they're there forever. It is really hard to tell how many new cells will grow. Don't expect massive gains but it works, and it works much better when combined with anabolic steroids.
    That's right! You will also receive some growth from the pump it gives you. So don't rest too long between your sets. I was lifting light weights high reps and it gave me awesome results. A lot of muscle mass. And about the price for something that actually work is really cheap. No pct. You simply keep the gains. You can use it for 4 weeks on 8 weeks off
  6. #6 4th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence View Post
    That's right! You will also receive some growth from the pump it gives you. So don't rest too long between your sets. I was lifting light weights high reps and it gave me awesome results. A lot of muscle mass. And about the price for something that actually work is really cheap. No pct. You simply keep the gains. You can use it for 4 weeks on 8 weeks off
    High repetitions will be be far better than low repetitions. Personally i would do 15-20 reps during IGF cycle. if you arent used to training like this you will grow like crazy. Maybe start with a low repetition compound exercise but everything else keep reps high to push all the blood into the muscle
  7. #7 4th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven View Post
    High repetitions will be be far better than low repetitions. Personally i would do 15-20 reps during IGF cycle. if you arent used to training like this you will grow like crazy. Maybe start with a low repetition compound exercise but everything else keep reps high to push all the blood into the muscle
    That's the exactly same I do, I try to push as much blood as possible in the muscle group i am training. I usually skip igf-1 on back days as it's just too much pain from the pumps. 15-20 reps is where I noticed the best results also
  8. #8 4th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Cheap and IGF-1 don't go together. Legit igf is expensive as hell but it is the only one that works.
  9. #9 4th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Hi I have a question

Does it make any difference if i take IGF-1lr3 when bulking or cutting?

and also for someone who is trying it out the very first time what dosage would you recommend?

thanks
  10. #10 4th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by stuplz View Post
    Hi I have a question

Does it make any difference if i take IGF-1lr3 when bulking or cutting?

and also for someone who is trying it out the very first time what dosage would you recommend?

thanks
    You can use it on bulking and cutting. Bulking will help to build muscles and on cutting it will help to keep muscles.
  11. #11 4th August 2015 
    Thanks
    thanks mate
    i plan to try it in end of this year just trying to figure out how much to start with
  12. #12 4th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I would get like 2-3mg.
    DES 15-20mcg 2 times a day 4-8 weeks
    or LR3 40-80mcg a day 4-8 weeks
  13. #13 4th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Ok I will go for IGF-1LR3 40mcg per day. But does it matters when i inject it?
  14. #14 4th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I suggest injecting it right away upon waking up before breakfast. Using this method gave me the best effects.
  15. #15 5th August 2015 
    Thanks
    The effects last for approximately a few minutes. The most efficient time to use it is a bit before breakfast - for maximum effect.
  16. #16 7th August 2015 
    Thanks
    IGF1-LR3 lasts longer while 1DES is short-term. The dosage depends on your objective although you should hit the gym like extra hard.
  17. #17 4th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnys View Post
    Ok I will go for IGF-1LR3 40mcg per day. But does it matters when i inject it?
    For your reference:

"The best way to use IGF-1 LR3 (IGF-1 LONG R3) is to use it in regulated dosages. Usual dosages ofIGF-1 LR3 (IGF-1 LONG R3) are 10mcg to around 50mcg per day. IGF is usually available by the milligram (1000mcg), which is equivalent to using 20mcg a day for 50 days. But for the most part, the actual dosage depends upon how much the person is able to spend on Long R3 IGF-1, although most are usually satisfied with the 20mcg per day dosage. Additionally, IGF is also best taken either IM or subcutaneously, having more direct effects on the body when injected. It’s also recommended to be taken during the morning or after weight training sessions."