• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 3rd August 2015 
    Thanks

please help. hard lump under skin

i've been using GHRP-6 and CJC 1295 (no DAC) for approximately a month now. haven't had any problems since, they've really been awesome. however about 2 days ago i realized i've got this hard ball under my skin. I figured it's just a reaction however today i woke up and it is itchy and even bigger. is it normal or is it some infection and should look for medical help??
  2. #2 3rd August 2015 
    Thanks
    This may happen If you hit a vein on the way out. It is not a big deal, nothing at all to worry about. The small lump will go away fast. It happened to me before when I injected subq HCG.
  3. #3 3rd August 2015 
    Thanks
    thanks mate i feel a bit better now. the thing is it isn't bruised at all if i couldn't feel the lump i actually wouldn't know it's there. is there anything i can do to make it go away faster and how to avoid getting another one like this
  4. #4 5th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Just give it time - the lump will go away. Try to limit your exercise, because you burst a vein, so wait until you do not feel the bump anymore. Though, If it does not go away, you will have to consult a doctor.
  5. #5 7th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Its normal to people who use injections and it should be more itchy than painful. But if it persists for more than a week, you can visit a doctor just to be safe.
  6. #6 7th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Did you go to a doctor yet? I think this might be an infection from not cleaning the skin enough. It might be serious. It might not be serious. Still, I think I would want to get it checked out.
  7. #7 24th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Give it time and see if it goes away.

If it doesn't, go to the doctor immediately. You dont know if is just a simple bump or a really dangerous infection.

Remember that none of us are doctors on here, so use your own consent.
  8. #8 24th August 2015 
    Thanks
    You should really see a doctor because it might be some infection. Did you reuse your insulin syringes?
  9. #9 24th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Hope you are ok but as stated above if lump is painful and doesn't go away in few days you might want to get some medical assistance.
  10. #10 25th August 2015 
    Thanks
    When you keep injecting in a certain area, it might can cause scaring on the skin and underneath the skin. After it scare, it sometimes start forming lumps. Another reason you have lumps, is because the needle didn't go deep enough in the skin and you pulled it out to early. I would recommend you putting something hot on it and don't use the needle on that area for a while. If it gets worse, you should go see a doctor.
  11. #11 27th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I strongly suggest you visit a doctor because you may have hit something and had it infected. That is if it has been there for quite some time now. Do you reuse syringes? I suggest you do not as it may worsen the infection. I hope you go to the doctor immediately.
  12. #12 27th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Maybe you injected on the same spot over and over. Like what princessshy said, you might have irritated something inside that is why. Just to be sure, go seek a professional's help to avoid infection. You can take the shot on some other areas but avoid that one that already got a lump on it.
  13. #13 28th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Go visit a doctor. It might be an infection. Do you inject it on the same spot over and over again? It is also possible that you got it from there. If it hurts around the lump, most likely there is a pus forming so you better have it checked. Take care!