• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 3rd August 2015 
    Thanks

Spinal cord case study

I am just a newbie in the peptides area, but the more I look into it, the more fascinated I am getting. So I just found this article that reports the development of an intracellular sigma peptide for the recovert of the spinal cord. A powerful aid to medicine I understand?

Peptide Shows Great Promise for Treating Spinal Cord Injury
  2. #2 5th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I am newbie as well and I am trying to gain some knowledge on these forums as well. I would love to know what can i use to get the best results to get stronger in a few weeks.
  3. #3 5th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I think this is not the correct thread to make that question Snoop. Eventually you can create a new thread in the proper sub-forum and say specifically what you need?
  4. #4 6th August 2015 
    Thanks
    In the peptides category - I do not fare too well, with little experience and some researched knowledge. I do know that there are many peptides out there that assist in a handful of questionable wants, so articles like this help.
  5. #5 6th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I don't think there are many experts, but reading what I have been reading I need to say that the possibilities are fascinating! Peptides can operate in many areas and eventually make advances in areas of medicine that we stuck until now.
  6. #6 6th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunflogun View Post
    I don't think there are many experts, but reading what I have been reading I need to say that the possibilities are fascinating! Peptides can operate in many areas and eventually make advances in areas of medicine that we stuck until now.
    I believe most of the issue is that you can't really be an expert on everything as there's just so many.

I've taken it upon myself to learn absolutely everything there is about MT1&2, PT141, Adipotide and TB500 and starting to compile a sift through as much GHRP2/6, Ser/Ipamorelin, CJC.
    However, there's just so much content it's an absolutely daunting task, and you're either limited to a lack of good sources, or new ones are constantly appearing. You then have to account for reliable sources with no bias (both positive and negative).

I like to think I provide the best information based on thousands of hours of research but I'm sure it's just not enough - there's plenty I still don't know and absolutely sure I know more than most.
  7. #7 6th August 2015 
    Thanks
    You certainly seem to know what you're talking about and basically that's what we have to do, study and study on the topics we love. I can't even imagine how much we have to learn about peptides!
  8. #8 26th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Peptides are a fairly new area for a lot if people and while there are some well informed people around, non more so than on this forum, I'm not sure that even they would class themselves as an expert on the matter just yet.
  9. #9 28th August 2015 
    Thanks
    It is during research that one notices a variety of peptides and some of their functions. You can also be lucky to come across side effects of some of these peptides though most of the time they are not mentioned. I was also once a newbie but research has enabled me know how forums here run and participate in them. Keep on with research.
  10. #10 28th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Bigsnoop, I understand that you are a newbie to this site. I once had a problem like yours but mine was worse. I completely talked about different things out of the discussed topic. When you have a problem and you cannot find the perfect place to post it then you go ahead and start a thread then there people will participate and you will eventually get answers. Good luck.
  11. #11 30th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I would think many people have a lot to learn about the use of peptides. There is so much to learn about them and I keep looking to learn something new. I hope I will here.
  12. #12 4th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Peptide could surely speed the recovery process. However, it is not a guarantee and you really have to be patient.
  13. #13 15th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I don't actually know if they could speed along the process. I mean, I hate to burst the community bubble if there is one, but the reasearch is not super strong on this as a cure-all type thing. It certainly has positive effects, don't get me wrong, but I wouldn't go as far as quicker spinal cord repair.
  14. #14 10th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunflogun View Post
    I am just a newbie in the peptides area, but the more I look into it, the more fascinated I am getting. So I just found this article that reports the development of an intracellular sigma peptide for the recovert of the spinal cord. A powerful aid to medicine I understand?

Peptide Shows Great Promise for Treating Spinal Cord Injury
    Wow, this is something. I've always had the feeling that peptides will earn a good name in the medical field.
  15. #15 14th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Peptides are really great and beneficial when it comes to people's health. This is why I do not really understand as to why these are not recommended for personal use.