• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 2nd August 2015 
    Thanks

Anyone mix their peptides with good old fashioned juice?

I've read somewhere that it can be a good mixer, as well as a good PTC tool. But one would think that if you have access to juice, you could easily just go with HGH as opposed to peptides. What do you guys think?
  2. #2 2nd August 2015 
    Thanks
    Well I dont use peptides currently, but I might start, so I don't know. It seems like as long as the peptides are deissovled completely and in the right proportion it would be something that would work. However it is important to make certain that yo are using the peptides as directed. These are some of the thigns you need to know about peptides and the options that you need and how they work,
  3. #3 3rd August 2015 
    Thanks
    Any steroid can be mixed with peptides. GHRP/GHRH stack will be really good addition to your steroid cycle. And using it you will experience similar benefits to HGH. They are much cheaper and safer then HGH
  4. #4 3rd August 2015 
    Thanks
    Yes, I do mix my peptides with juice. To me, it makes the consumption easier, and more noticeable affects. Maybe it is the sugar, or taste. You could mix peptides with other liquids too, such as lean.
  5. #5 4th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mnyte View Post
    Yes, I do mix my peptides with juice. To me, it makes the consumption easier, and more noticeable affects. Maybe it is the sugar, or taste. You could mix peptides with other liquids too, such as lean.
    I think that OP was talking about injectable peptides and anabolic steroids (juice) lol
  6. #6 7th August 2015 
    Thanks
    This is a great idea. This is an idea I can get on board with. I do not like the idea of injecting myself with anything, even if it is good for me. I think if I was to begin a peptide re gamine, I would drink them. I do not think I can do any kind of injecting even if I had good veins.
  7. #7 8th August 2015 
    Thanks
    My bad, lol. I must have been misreading this post from the beginning, or was thinking of something else. :p
  8. #8 9th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I actually never tried mixing my peptides with juice as I usually just use water. Need to try it though!
  9. #9 10th August 2015 
    Thanks
    This is nice! The responses are very helpful. However, I just want to ask this: if you are going to mix it with steroids, what are the possible side effects? Will it be as strong as an HGH is? Or will it still have the same regular effect of peps, except for a few kicks?
  10. #10 10th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by stridee View Post
    I actually never tried mixing my peptides with juice as I usually just use water. Need to try it though!
    When saying "juice" OP meant anabolic steroids...
  11. #11 16th August 2015 
    Thanks
    At first I thought you meant 'juice', as in orange juice or apple juice. I'm silly. As for your actual question, I'll reply with a firm 'no'.
  12. #12 17th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cabrannon529 View Post
    At first I thought you meant 'juice', as in orange juice or apple juice. I'm silly. As for your actual question, I'll reply with a firm 'no'.
    Me too. I was thinking of a regular cocktail and all. Hahaha! I do not mix it with the juice too. I take it just the way it is.

@cabrannon529, why is your no so firm? Would it give bad side effects if I choose to take it with the juice?
  13. #13 17th August 2015 
    Thanks
    You can check this out: http://allaboutpeptides.com/benefits-of-stacking-peptides-with-aas/

It would give you an idea as to what are the benefits.

Personally, though, I just take Ipam as it is. I do not mix it with aas. I think I may bloat if I do but it depends on what you want. You just have to be well informed about it before you give it a go. Good luck!
  14. #14 17th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by manofsteel View Post
    Me too. I was thinking of a regular cocktail and all. Hahaha! I do not mix it with the juice too. I take it just the way it is.

@cabrannon529, why is your no so firm? Would it give bad side effects if I choose to take it with the juice?
    Nah, it won't give any side effects. Btw what peptides and what AAS are you going to use?
  15. #15 20th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Idealer View Post
    When saying "juice" OP meant anabolic steroids...
    Lol. I actually laughed at this one. I imagine that he is going to mix juice (probably, mango or orange flavor is a good choice lol) with his peptides. That will definitely be crazy! Fortunately, you pointed out as newbies might really be confused with the term "juice."