• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 31st July 2015 
    Thanks

peps for fat loss?

What is top peptide out there for fat burning? I've heard a lot about IGF1-LR3. If you have experience, please explain a little about your experience with it about fat loss. Did strength increase? Did you had a strict diet plan, were you using anabolic steroids, or any other substances?
  2. #2 31st July 2015 
    Thanks
    Hi. I simply wanted to provide you with my feedback on taking the Ipam/CJC1295 w/o dac combination.

I have been taking it regularly for about three months and my bodyfat was about 12 percent. On a not-too strict diet, I simply lost an inch in my waist area, and went to maybe 11% bodyfat but not sure about that. Didn't change anything in anabolic steroids - 250 testosterone and 400 Deca every week. Strength wasn't a problem and felt that I could do more then I did.

After like 6 months on peptides, I think they've helped my eyesight, food digestion, skin, memory and even intellect. I don't see any reason to not use them for longer period of time.
  3. #3 31st July 2015 
    Thanks
    Very nice. What was your doses? How many times a day did you use it?
  4. #4 31st July 2015 
    Thanks
    I was using 70mcg of each 2 times a day

It's a very good substitute to HGH injections.
  5. #5 31st July 2015 
    Thanks
    I was running 100mcg 3 times a day of HGH Frag 176-191 and 100mcg of ghrp6 at p.m. I dropped like 10-15lbs in 2 weeks. No katabolic or any side effects. At first I did get some headaches but after 2 weeks I feel nothing. My abs looks much better also, my wife was jealous as heck and she was saying that won't compliment it because I used drugs to achieve that lol
  6. #6 31st July 2015 
    Thanks
    Wow mate that is some serious fat loss there. how was your diet? Did you do a lot of cardio?
  7. #7 31st July 2015 
    Thanks
    Diet was perfect. I was counting calories and trying to eat only organic foods and tons of raw vegetables. Didn't do much cardio.. Maybe 1hour cycling 2 times a week. But I have a physical job 8 hours a day.
  8. #8 2nd August 2015 
    Thanks
    Honestly, I'd just go with some clenbuterol and leave it at that. Maybe I'm old fashioned, but that's what seems to have the best results, especially if you're taking some liquified muscle on the side, if you know what I mean.
  9. #9 2nd August 2015 
    Thanks
    Some people reckon Ipamorelin aids fat loss by lowering your appetite, but I'm not sure. Seems a bit too subjective for me. It certainly works though, and not just for fat loss.
  10. #10 4th August 2015 
    Thanks
    The GW-1516 is quite efficient - at 10mg a day. Alhough, It takes and adequate supply to get somewhere with this petide, it still cuts as quite the result-maker. It might not sound too enticing, but it does its job well.
  11. #11 7th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Have you tried any of these yet? I think I would be most interested in trying peptides that are for weight loss and fat burning before any other use. Let me know if you have tried them.
  12. #12 8th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I believe in the old ways of losing weight and that includes exercise and diet. It is still the easiest and safest way to lose some of the excess fat in your body. You can start by counting your daily calories, then start eating more of vegetables and fruits, include some exercises. If you are focused and determined, you would soon start to notice some evidence of weight loss in your body.
  13. #13 9th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I am not sure what the "best" peptide for fat loss is, but GW-1516, Ipamorelin, and CJC are all good choices.
  14. #14 10th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by deewanna View Post
    I believe in the old ways of losing weight and that includes exercise and diet. It is still the easiest and safest way to lose some of the excess fat in your body. You can start by counting your daily calories, then start eating more of vegetables and fruits, include some exercises. If you are focused and determined, you would soon start to notice some evidence of weight loss in your body.
    Yes exercising and diet are the best ways. If you have a lot of excess weight it's definitely the best to start with eating healthy and doing cardio/weight training
  15. #15 17th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I use CJC1295. So far, it is a great experience! I was able to lose fat at first. Then, I was able to tone my body. Now, I am more than just happy with my current body shape. I am still using it now not because I want to improve my shape a little bit more, but because I believe continuing to use it will help me a lot in maintaining my figure right now.
  16. #16 17th September 2015 
    Thanks
    If your main focus is to burn fat and lose weight, then I suggest you try RUI 176-191. However, remember it is not that good when it comes to building body muscles. if the time when you want to build more muscles comes, then I suggest you switch to other peptides to get the best result.
  17. #17 21st September 2015 
    Thanks
    GW-1516 is the best peptide for burning fat. I have tried it but I didn't use it for too long as I am not that overweight. I just needed to cut down my weight a little before proceeding to bodybuilding. When it comes to bodybuilding and acquiring more lean mass, I use ipamorelin and GPRH-2.
  18. #18 21st September 2015 
    Thanks
    Ipamorelin is my main choice for burning fat. It is the second kinds of peptides that I have used. Aside from its fat loss properties, I love how it improves my sleep. I always get a good morning wake up because of this. However, right now, I am currently using other peps as I am focusing on bodybuilding.
  19. #19 21st September 2015 
    Thanks
    I think a lot of people turn to peptides to help with fat loss but expect them to be a miracle cure. You can't just stop dieting, eating healthy and exercise and rely on the peptides to make you lose weight, they are to be taken aswell as what your already doing, not instead of.
  20. #20 21st September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pwarbi View Post
    I think a lot of people turn to peptides to help with fat loss but expect them to be a miracle cure. You can't just stop dieting, eating healthy and exercise and rely on the peptides to make you lose weight, they are to be taken aswell as what your already doing, not instead of.
    I don't think we/they rely on peptides alone knowing how much time they spend in gym and how much keen they are when it comes to calculating their carbo, calorie and protein intake. For me, they/we are using it as a booster or supplement to our healthy lifestyle instead. Only fools rely on drugs alone for bodybuilding.