• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 31st July 2015 
    Thanks

need advice on this cycle

hey guys im a newbie in all this...so i have a few questions about this

i've been using somatropin for about 6 weeks, at 2iu before bed, I was thinking about switching it to morning injections using my 2nd kit to see if that works better, what do you guys think about it?

and my fat loss results aren't too good that's why i want to give it another kit. is it normal? is it going to kick in better? and should i use t-4 with it. i've annoying wrist pain, will it go away after your cycle?

sorry for all of the questions I'm just trying to understand all of this. and last question. i've been really considering stacking something with that second kit, maybe masterone or trenbolone e.(100 mg) my bf is about 15-20% at 6'1 225 and i really want to cut up. so i have been leaning onto the tren, to have the optimum results is this okay or i should stick with just hgh?
  2. #2 31st July 2015 
    Thanks
    ok first of all human growth hormone should be used for a minimum of 6-12 months to get any benefits from it. And you shouldn't inject hgh at night. Your body naturally produces about 1-2iu when you are sleeping. Using it before bed shuts down it's natural production. Hgh by itself honestly doesn't do much. Hgh t-4 and lr3 would-be perfect for fat loss imho. i definetly wouldn't suggest trenbolone just yet. And yes CTS (pain in your hand) will disappear after you stop HGH. Your diet is most important, many people have this belief that HGH is some kinda magic drug. if you are searching for a faster way there really isn't 1 around.
  3. #3 31st July 2015 
    Thanks
    You will not see a lot with just 2iu per day ... and I also suggest you start injecting it first thing after waking up .... so you don't stop your natural GH

increase the dose to 4iu and see how you will manage that ... you can do the whole 4iu in a single shot or you can split them if you like ... 2iu in the morning and 2iu PWO ... keep carbohydrates at least one hour away from your injections ...

if you are getting joints pain try joint relief supplements and see if this works for you

noone can give you correct answer it differs from one person to another

I would say have your diet in check and do some more cardio. drop that body fat and stay on your HGH until you do ... then you could add some AAS

Best of luck
  4. #4 31st July 2015 
    Thanks
    you are saying that trenbolone will be bad with HGH? i've used trenbolone before with winstrol and i loved it. i have just never used trenbolone enanthate and thats why i am asking if it'll be good with Hgh. i'm not looking for a faster way, simply looking to improve my results that's all.
  5. #5 24th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BeatJeff View Post
    hey guys im a newbie in all this...so i have a few questions about this

i've been using somatropin for about 6 weeks, at 2iu before bed, I was thinking about switching it to morning injections using my 2nd kit to see if that works better, what do you guys think about it?

and my fat loss results aren't too good that's why i want to give it another kit. is it normal? is it going to kick in better? and should i use t-4 with it. i've annoying wrist pain, will it go away after your cycle?

sorry for all of the questions I'm just trying to understand all of this. and last question. i've been really considering stacking something with that second kit, maybe masterone or trenbolone e.(100 mg) my bf is about 15-20% at 6'1 225 and i really want to cut up. so i have been leaning onto the tren, to have the optimum results is this okay or i should stick with just hgh?
    Give it another try! This time, try to increase your dose. 2 IU is a little bit too weak for losing weight. And yes, switch to injecting it in the morning as it is the recommended schedule for you to get the optimum result. Yes, the wrist pain will just go away. It won't last for too long. And I suggest to just stick with hgh for you to see if it will really give you a positive result. If you use two products at the same time, you might not be able to fully assess the effectiveness of both products as an individual product.
  6. #6 23rd January 2016 
    Thanks
    Sure, it is much better to try another cycle. I have also heard that morning shots are more effective to other users. If you do not see any difference even after changing your cycle, why don't you try increasing your dose? Anyway, I am hoping that you will get the effect that you are looking for in time.