• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 31st July 2015 
    Thanks

do I have to use insulin with hgh?

I have finally got my hgh growth hormone I will take it for a total of 8 months but I don't want to take slin with it. But what I have heard on the street is that I should take insulin with it, can I have good results without using insulin?
  2. #2 31st July 2015 
    Thanks
    You can get great results with just dieting and training. All these things will not do anything at all without time and effort. Slin with HGH is an excellent stack, but slin is not required with HGH, unless you are really impatient.
  3. #3 31st July 2015 
    Thanks
    How long I will have to wait till I start seeing results without the insulin. I have HGH for 8 months will this be enough?
  4. #4 31st July 2015 
    Thanks
    If you prefer not to use insulin then try LR3. It will help you to make faster gains. It is going to take time before you begin to see results. You will get good sleep and improved mood within a couple weeks. But to look better it will need some time.
  5. #5 31st July 2015 
    Thanks
    The majority of results will depend from dieting and training. If they're good in 8 months you will notice results without a doubt with no insulin.
  6. #6 31st July 2015 
    Thanks
    what dosage are you going to take?
  7. #7 31st July 2015 
    Thanks
    4iu per day
  8. #8 31st July 2015 
    Thanks
    HGH is very good and if you run it for long enough (six months or more) you will see great gains and most likely lower your body fat as well. Insulin can easily kill you the 1st time you try it. If you want to use it properly you must be really dedicated and perfect with your diet. All it did fo me was put on extra body fat nearly as fast as the muscle. So if you have the time to research insulin and your diet plan is in check, you'll get great gains. If money is not an issue and you want to do it a much safer and get fast results from your HGH, then use some LR3. Good luck mate
  9. #9 3rd August 2015 
    Thanks
    That's what I've heard too, there has to be a perfected diet to optimize results. I am not an expert in the area, so what exactly is the difference between using insulin with hgh and LR3?
  10. #10 5th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I would not recommend you to combine it with insulin because it will weigh down on you. Just be patient and take the hgh consistently for about 6 months and you will see the results.
  11. #11 24th September 2015 
    Thanks
    You don't really have to, but you can if you want to. I have heard great reviews regarding the power combination of hgh and insulin. I have never tried using this combo though as I am more of an hgh + peptides user.
  12. #12 24th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Personally while a lot of people do I wouldn't recommend it and I'd just stick to making sure your training right and eating healthy to be honest.

Having said that I don't know enough about insulin to take a chance with it myself, but what I do know is that you don't HAVE to use it to get the best results.
  13. #13 24th September 2015 
    Thanks
    It is not MANDATORY. Instead, it is recommended. Insulin, just like HGH, can help you achieve your body goal faster. By using both at the same time, you can achieve your goal even faster when you're just using hgh alone or insulin alone. The power of this duo is undeniably amazing.
  14. #14 25th September 2015 
    Thanks
    No, you don't really need to. But, if you want to use insulin while using hgh, then you can surely do that! I think that will give you a better result. However, I can't really guarantee it as i haven't tried it myself. Anyway, good luck on combining these drugs! Hope it works great on you.
  15. #15 25th September 2015 
    Thanks
    You can surely have a good result even without insulin. My guess is that most of the users here don't even take anything alongside with hgh or peptides. I am not sure where you've heard it, but it is wrong! It is not required to take insulin if you're using hgh. You can if you wish to, but there's really no need for it.
  16. #16 26th September 2015 
    Thanks
    HGH will still be effective even when there is no insulin. A lot, if not most, of hgh users don't take insulin. It is a matter of choice if you want to use 2 products/drugs at a time. There might be some difference in the result as well, but I can't give you a detailed report on the difference of the result as I haven't tried using hgh with insulin.
  17. #17 26th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Whoever told you that you need insulin for the hgh to be effective is either lying or clueless. Hgh is effective on its own. What you need for you to see the result with hgh is to follow a healthy diet and to perform regular exercise. Anyway, if you want to use insulin with, then you can but it is not required.
  18. #18 26th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I think a lot of people use it because from what I understand, it boosts the effects of the HGH but for the normal user, like I said previously, I wouldn't recommend using it. The effects of HGH are enough for most people without it having to be boosted in any way.
  19. #19 17th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I've read that you don't want to talk it pwo with your insulin as you should not consume carbs an hour before and/or after injection, and you need to consume carbs after taking insulin. From what I understand, taking your hgh pre-workout is the best option if doing 3IU's or less. If doing more than 3IU's do 1/2 when you wake up and 1/2 pre-workout.
  20. #20 17th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Just do what is recommended and follow a healthy lifestyle - eat and exercise right. This won't get you faster results, but you can be assured that there won't be any negative effects in your body as insulin and hgh have antagonist roles with each other.