• Forum Login or
  • Register

Thread: bridge with hgh

1. #1 31st July 2015 
    Thanks

bridge with hgh

I it good to bridge with HGH between cycles?

I am considering 2-4iu of HGH and 40mcg of IGF-Lr3 for 4 weeks (postworkout) and then change to 1 month of insulin at 5iu in the morning and 10iu postworkout? What should I expect from this? Is it possible to gain something or just keep?

Does it look to be a effective plan to maintain gains from cycle?

Thanks
  2. #2 31st July 2015 
    Thanks
    The best way to keep gains is a proper PCT.

I don't really understand the term of "bridging" when it comes to HGH and IGF1-LR3. The majority of people use HGH for at least 6 months.

With regards to your question, IGF1-LR3 and HGH will certainly help in keeping gains. I wouldn't look to gain too much while running those when off anabolic steroids but more to keep as much as possible from your cycle.
  3. #3 31st July 2015 
    Thanks
    HGH and LR3 are expensive but if you're able to afford use them during cycle but also continue thru PCT.
  4. #4 31st July 2015 
    Thanks
    as stated before HGH is something to be run for a long-time. lr3 and insulin is excellent to use while off anabolic steroids but doesn't replace a regular PCT.
  5. #5 31st July 2015 
    Thanks
    Thank you guys.
    I am finishing my AAS cycle now. I was using testosterone, trenbolone , winny and primobolan and I'm also running 4iu of HGH. So, my plan is to do a good PCT of clomid and HCG and then start HGH and vary between Lr3 and insulin.
    Does it sound effective?
    I was considering 2-4iu of HGH, 40mcg of lr3 and after 4 weeks do 5iu in the morning and 10 iu after workout.
    Thanks
  6. #6 31st July 2015 
    Thanks
    Oh ok that sounds much better. Once I read the name "bridge" i was thinking there's no PCT. Now that I'm sure you are using PCT I can answer you question much better.

The method that you use is great. Switch between LR3 and insulin while you're running your HGH.
  7. #7 31st July 2015 
    Thanks
    Thanks buddy.
    I have 2mg of igf1-lr3. I'm thinking about taking 40mcg per day for 30 days so I've enough for 2 cycles or is it best to use a higher dosage? I have been using 40mcg/day before with good results.

Lastly, I'm taking 4iu of HGH now. Would 2iu will be enough to maintain? or do I have to carry on with 4iu?

Any kind of advice will be great.
  8. #8 31st July 2015 
    Thanks
    All I can tell about LR3 is that the higher dosage I used, the better results I got. 2000mcg would last me 30 days. If 40mcg gave you good results then why not increase it and see if there is any difference. In my own experience the difference was really worth the extra mg every month.
  9. #9 31st July 2015 
    Thanks
    Very good information guys. Thank you.