• Forum Login or
  • Register

Thread: first time HGH

1. #1 31st July 2015 
    Thanks

first time HGH

Hi. I have a few questions before I buy HGH. I hope that you guys will help me with this one:

1) Has anybody ever used Somatropin191aa? This is the HGH I will buy
    2) what's the minimum amount of weeks for good HGH cycle, I've read that it's between 20 to 30 weeks.

Thank you for your advice, these are the main questions I've.
  2. #2 31st July 2015 
    Thanks
    Yes I have done Somatropin.

You should do at least 2iu/5 days a week

As soon as you try this stuff, you won't want to stop. I used it for a short time to cure a few injuries that just would not go away. It worked amazingly. I had shoulder, knee injury and tendonitis in the forearm. Somatropin healed them in a month. I continued it for 6 months. Felt Perfect. Problem is finding the real hgh
  3. #3 31st July 2015 
    Thanks
    What's your goals? And how old are you? You shouldn't be using HGH if you are under 30 y.o.
    4ius for about 6 months will let you have some fat burning, antiaging, overall health benefits
    You will not build any lean muscle mass on HGH unless you use it at around 8-10iu/day for at minimum of 6 months
  4. #4 5th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I am 20 year old and i want to get a little bigger, but i still want to be able to be mobile as well and also not look like i am too big for my body.
  5. #5 5th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BigSnoop View Post
    I am 20 year old and i want to get a little bigger, but i still want to be able to be mobile as well and also not look like i am too big for my body.
    I think you are too young for hgh or steroids. You can try sermorelin + some growth hormone releasing peptide
  6. #6 5th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Consistency is key to success and if you are planning to use it for more than 20 weeks then there is no need to take high dosage. 3IU per day is enough to avoid side-effects. In fact, you will likely feel the changes after 2 months but you should also exercise and eat healthy.
  7. #7 16th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Start off at around 2-3iu for at least 5 days a week. You won't want to stop once you try it, though. Keep that in mind!
  8. #8 15th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I have tried Somatropin191aa before. However, it was only for three months. Due to financial issue, I decided to go back to my original peptides. On the other hand, I was not so contented with the results I got from Somatropin191aa.
  9. #9 18th January 2016 
    Thanks
    It will also be my first time to use HGH! Though, I am actually still torned between HGH and peptides. Whatever my choice is, I hope it will work best for me. Good luck to you as well!
  10. #10 19th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Sorry. I haven't really tried the product that you have been asking. However, I have started to become interest with it. Can you please share us how did it go with your progress? Thanks.
  11. #11 19th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by indiemusic View Post
    Sorry. I haven't really tried the product that you have been asking. However, I have started to become interest with it. Can you please share us how did it go with your progress? Thanks.
    Hi. I decided to not buy HGH as it's too expensive for me. I used growth hormone secretagogue peptides and I'm still using it. If you haven't tried HGH or peptides then I think you should try peptides first as they are more affordable and effects are very similar.
  12. #12 20th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Guys, can you please answer my question. Is HGH really better than peptides? In which way it is better? I know it is faster, but if I do not get any additional benefits aside from the fact that it delivers faster result, then I would want to stick with peps.
  13. #13 21st January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by febritte View Post
    Guys, can you please answer my question. Is HGH really better than peptides? In which way it is better? I know it is faster, but if I do not get any additional benefits aside from the fact that it delivers faster result, then I would want to stick with peps.
    Depends on your goals. But in fact I don't think it's better then peptides. Of course if your goal is to get huge then using HGH would be better option (together with AAS and insulin). But if your goal is to be fit and healthy then peptides are better. Because HGH supresses natural HGH production, but peptides boosts natural HGH production and supports healthy pituitary gland function.
  14. #14 22nd January 2016 
    Thanks
    I haven't tried the HGH you plan to buy. Anyway, for the cycle, try to use it for at least 3 months and you should be able to see something different. HGH delivers fast result. Unlike peptides, you do not have to wait for a year to see the effect.
  15. #15 24th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I am also a first time HGH user and so far, it has a nice effect already. I mean I can't see any differenc ein my body yet. However, I can already feel like I am getting bloated and there is a tingling effect in my fingers.