• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 30th July 2015 
    Thanks

testosterone and hcg

Hi I am just curious

I have heard that people are using testosterone and HCG together,

I am a little confused as obviously testosterone will shut down your natural testosterone production and HCG will restart it - won't this simply confuse the crap out of your body?

I thought HCG was for PCT?
  2. #2 30th July 2015 
    Thanks
    The reason it is used during anabolic steroid cycle is because it will help keep your balls from shrinking. That will make recovery to normal test levels faster and much easier after a cycle and correct PCT. I can see your misunderstanding with each opposing one another, and confusing your body, however injecting 500mg/week of testosterone will confuse your body by itself. I know that when I ran cycle without HCG I felt no difference except for a much longer recovery period post PCT
  3. #3 30th July 2015 
    Thanks
    Mind can get confused. The body wil simply respond, in this situation to hormones.
    LH is the hormone secreted by anterior pituitary gland that signals testis to produce testosterone, as HCG is very similar to LH it'll do the same.
    This is useful while on cycle to avoid a long continuous test production shutdown, which may be difficult to start again.
  4. #4 11th September 2015 
    Thanks
    It can confuse a lot of people. At first, I was also very curious and confused on why there are people doing this until I found out that when you inject testosterone, injecting hcg is needed to prevent side effects you might get when you are just injecting testosterone alone. If you are really doubtful about this, you can go see a doctor so they can explain things further to you.
  5. #5 29th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Here's a good article on why testosterone and HCG work together: Why you need HCG if you are on testosterone therapy.
  6. #6 8th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Wouldn't this shut off the natural production completely?