• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 30th July 2015 
    Thanks

My girlfriend asking for hgh

She is asking it to me for long time and I don't see anything wrong with it, it could give her some healthy benefits. She is 5''2 and weighs 47kg. she is in great shape but she thinks that could have some benefits for hair, skin and so on, she is 33 yrs old. I think giving her 10iu vial a week would be a good dose, 2iu Monday to Friday and she will use it before cardio. Is that's ok? Does any female have any experience with human growth hormone used for anti-aging and general well being? Would you give it to your girlfriend?
  2. #2 30th July 2015 
    Thanks
    Why not if she's paying for it!
    My missus is using melanotan 2 and clen
  3. #3 30th July 2015 
    Thanks
    Yes that's a good dose for anti aging purposes. Better looking skin, antiaging, higher energy, thicker hair / better nails, deeper sleep, fat burning these are all benefits she would get

It seems that, there are quite a few using it for antiaging nowadays, the reason we age is a result of decreased production of natural GH.
  4. #4 30th July 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JSmith View Post
    Would you give it to your girlfriend?
    I would if I had one lol
  5. #5 3rd August 2015 
    Thanks
    Haha, so if you had a girlfriend you'd give it to her eh? One thing is for sure, I have a friend who takes it and the guy almost doubled, he's way more stronger than he was and looks pretty healthy too because he has changed his diet. He looks better everything like you say David.
  6. #6 3rd August 2015 
    Thanks
    Yeah, I also find myself in the same situation as you.
  7. #7 4th August 2015 
    Thanks
    What do you mean rightct, your girlfriend is also asking for hgh? Does she really need it?
  8. #8 4th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    HGH will benefit anyone no matter of gender. If one knows what he/she is doing then there is plenty of health benefits associated with GH use. The only downside is high price, i will use it as long as i can afford, hopefully for the rest of my life.
  9. #9 5th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I understood there were some side effects to it Semin? Or maybe I was confusing it with another peptide? Can we really use it throughout out lives?
  10. #10 5th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunflogun View Post
    I understood there were some side effects to it Semin? Or maybe I was confusing it with another peptide? Can we really use it throughout out lives?
    Almost every drug have some negative side effects you will get side effects even from vitamin C if misused. Use it only if you know what you are doing and use reasonable dosages.
  11. #11 5th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I would recommend you to give it her but you have to be careful on the dosage to avoid side-effects. Definitely 2 IU per day is the right dose since it will minimize the side-effects.
  12. #12 6th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence View Post
    Almost every drug have some negative side effects you will get side effects even from vitamin C if misused. Use it only if you know what you are doing and use reasonable dosages.
    You couldn't have given a better example. I took vitamin C for a long time and the acid ruined my stomach, so point taken there.
  13. #13 16th August 2015 
    Thanks
    As long as she's paying for it! Also, that does seem like a good dosage for anti-aging purposes. Apparently a lot of people are using it for that purpose nowadays.
  14. #14 22nd August 2015 
    Thanks
    Just read an article about how HGH may shorten your life span. Does anyone have any input on this? Also when is too early to be taking HGH for anti-aging benefits? Would taking too much of it and then stopping be detrimental? I've always wanted nicer and longer hair so after reading a little bit I think it's worth the cost. Plus I already build muscle easily (I'm a female) and I'm not looking to get any more muscular (but looking some body fat wouldn't hurt!) is there anyway to take a certain dosage to achieve what I would like. Sorry for all of the questions, but I'm very curious and like to start a regime right away!
  15. #15 22nd August 2015 
    Thanks
    I think you have to be very careful with any substance you put in your body. Consult with a doctor or pharmacist if appropriate and carefully read the instructions. Sometimes even when you do everything right you can still have problems but that goes with anything you put in your body, Any medication can potentially cause problems so just be careful with what you are doing.
  16. #16 23rd August 2015 
    Thanks
    I've actually been trying to get my girlfriend interested in this little world of ours. She's been giving me the run-around. I think she's still nervous about the results. I've been using what you are for the last 3 months. I've had variable results, more in the good range than bad. Unfortunately she thinks in terms of the short-term, and that is a very bad habit she has. I wish you the best in sharing this with her. Some of us have it better than others.
  17. #17 16th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Since your girlfriend only wants to use it for her skin and hair, then 10 IU per week is a nice dose. 2 IU per day is the recommended dose for people who are after the anti-aging properties of hgh. If your girlfriend wants to use it to make her already-great body figure much better, then she can just easily increase her dose to 4 IU a day.
  18. #18 16th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Just like what the others have said, you are planning to give her the right dose of hgh to take for someone who is after the drug's anti-aging properties. While your girlfriend is only after the improvement of her skin, hair and etc, she might also notice in the future that she is already doing better in recovering after a workout and in toning her body. It is because even with a relatively lower dose, you will still be able to experience loss of weight and increase of lean mass with hgh. However, it will take a relatively long time for you to finally notice it as you are only taking the minimum hgh daily dose.
  19. #19 17th September 2015 
    Thanks
    just go with your plan! You will be doing the right thing if you give her 2 IU a day or 10 IU a week. For sure, she will experience the anti-aging properties of hgh even with that just kind of dose. On the other hand, if your girl decides that she wants to take the next step and want to build her body with hgh, just increase the dose to 4 IU or 5 IU. I do not recommend going for a high dose as she is already slim (as what you have already stated).
  20. #20 17th September 2015 
    Thanks
    The reason why I told you about the dose for losing weight in advance is because just like your girl, I started using hgh for its anti-aging properties alone. Then, I get enticed to tone my body with the drugs as well. As of now, I am playing with 4 IU to 8 IU a day. However, the most common dose I take on a daily basis is 6 IU.