• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 30th July 2015 
    Thanks

getting big with peptides

will it be possible to get huge by using just peptides to build muscle tissue. if yes what are the most popular ones.
  2. #2 30th July 2015 
    Thanks
    You will get some water retention which will give you a fuller look, but not even close to the growth you get from using anabolic steroids. They are just a tool to achieve your goals. I prefer them just for the injury repair. Other effects are just a bonus.
    Last edited by Steven; 30th July 2015 at 09:21 AM.
  3. #3 30th July 2015 
    Thanks
    Peptides will not make you huge and ripped but they can add a very good muscle mass base. How they work is release natural growth hormone from your body. And anabolic steroids alone won't make you huge they will allow the food you eat to make you huge.
  4. #4 1st August 2015 
    Thanks
    You can get "huge" without peptides. If you're asking if you'll get as huge as you would with AAS, then no, not even close. It is, however, a viable alternative to steroids if you want the peace of mind of knowing you're not breaking the law.
  5. #5 5th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Yes but it mostly depends on the type of peptides. For instance, HGH can make you gain lean body mass while losing fat and glutamine will give you a better looking body. It is important to note that exercise is essential too.
  6. #6 10th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Well, if it is HGH you are talking about, yes. It would definitely help you get big in the sense that you will lose fat and tone your muscles down. That is if you incorporate a great workout. Not all peptides would work well, though. But if you are talking about just being big and bulky, eat a lot.
  7. #7 10th August 2015 
    Thanks
    If you want the real deal, better go with HGH. You will be all-pumped up for sure. Peptides are more affordable, though. It really depends on which you would prefer: the quality of the product and its quick reaction to your body or the money you have to spend to get what you desire right away.
  8. #8 22nd August 2015 
    Thanks
    Personally I think a lot depends on how big you want to be and in what sort of time frame your talking about.

You'll never get as big off peptides than what you would on steroids, that's for definite, but that's not to say peptides won't do you any good, as they're more of an help to your body whereas steroids are just a cheat.
  9. #9 24th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Yes it is possible to be "big" with peptides. However, a lot of it depends on what the word big exactly means to you. You will not get big like if you took steroids, but you would definitely have more mass.
  10. #10 25th August 2015 
    Thanks
    'Big' isn't very descriptive is it really when talking on this subject, I agree @stridee

You'll also get 'big' by eating McDonald's and pizza hut everyday for every meal, but I'm guessing that isn't the kind of 'big' your trying to aim for?
  11. #11 27th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Assuming you meant big as in huge, steroids probably won't do that for you. Probably just increase muscle bass. Actually, maybe you will get big; muscle-y big.
  12. #12 27th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    What comes fast goes fast, yes you can get big on steroids very quickly, but unless you are highly motivated and educated you will lose it all even faster. Peptides unlike roids will provide slower and much more keepable gains and countless health benefits is used properly.

If you want serious gains then combine both worlds and watch yourself growing.
  13. #13 2nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    How big would you want to look like, like the incredible hulk big? Any drug ALONE won't do the trick. They all still go with the proper food intake and workout. Please tell us your goal so that we would know the specific things we could highly recommend for you.
  14. #14 5th September 2015 
    Thanks
    You mean "getting big just by using peptides alone?" If yes, then I suggest don't do it! Once you take peptides, steroids or HGH, you should be well-prepared to perform daily exercises. Also, you have to remember that your daily routine should include heavy exercises. While you can get big even without exercising, the results won't last that much. Also, the body form you will get won't be the ideal one.
  15. #15 7th September 2015 
    Thanks
    How big would you want to look like? I suggest you use HGH over peptides for quicker results. It reacts faster than peptides. With peptides, you have to be really patient. On the other hand, if you decide on using HGH, you have to be financially equipped as well. You have to consider the syringes, too. Good luck!
  16. #16 7th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I don't think you would be as big as you are expecting with peptide, though it would help you with the body enhancement. It would always still be with the good ol' exercises that would help you with the toning or bulging of your muscles, plus some protein shakes. You can also try heavy weight lifting or high endurance exercises. Ask a trainer.
  17. #17 7th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I think you can get really big with peptides although if you combine them they work better. I started using HGH and eat like a beast and I’m noticing differences with only one week. I had a lot of trouble gaining weight and this is working man. I’m combining it with a very small dose ofdianabol and the result is amazing.
  18. #18 8th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I agree with Idealer, peptides will not make you big and ripped but good for mucle mass base. I suggest you go with HGH. Peptides are made from amino acids. So, intake and production of all the amino acids is necessary for production of all the peptides needed for the body to work efficiently.There are also several amino acids that are necessary in sufficient amount to produce hormones like human growth hormone.
  19. #19 8th September 2015 
    Thanks
    you go huge with hgh or aas but not with peptides. And yes, you would also need a good and healthy lifestyle to go with it. More protein for the bulging muscles you want. More exercises to firm the muscles. And enough sleep, about 6-7 hours a day. That's what I know. My friend also adds protein shake in her regimen. Boy, she looks so hot!
  20. #20 28th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I think yes! Actually, it is the purpose of most peptides users. They use peptides to build muscles (or lose weight). Just give it a try and see the result for yourself. Good luck with it, bro!