• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 30th July 2015 
    Thanks

Hgh and water retention

Is there anyway to reduce water retention? other stopping hgh. Will AI help?
  2. #2 30th July 2015 
    Thanks
    All you can do is reduce the dosage. AI's will not help since its not estrogen related. Watch sodium intake also.
  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Steven For This Useful Post:

Semin (15th October 2015)

4. #3 30th July 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla View Post
    Is there anyway to reduce water retention? other stopping hgh. Will AI help?
    What dose are you using buddy?
  5. #4 30th July 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven View Post
    All you can do is reduce the dosage. AI's will not help since its not estrogen related. Watch sodium intake also.
    That's weird, I had run higher than this dosage previously and the same manufacturer. Well cheers anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Charlyd View Post
    What dose are you using buddy?
    5iu rest days, 7iu in training days.
  6. #5 5th August 2015 
    Thanks
    The water retention depends on the dosage. The higher the dosage, the higher the water retention. Hence, decreasing your daily dosage will reduce water retention.
  7. #6 13th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Water retention is experienced by those users who overdosed themselves with hgh. The recommended hgh daily dose is 4 IU to 6 IU a day. However, even some of those who only inject 4 IU a day also suffer from water retention. Some of them actually love water retention as it can help them look young (on their perception). If you want to reduce the water retention effect, you just have to reduce your daily dose of hgh. Probably, you can use 3 IU on rest days and 5 IU on training days.
  8. #7 13th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I personally experienced water retention as a side effect of using growth hormone. I am one of those people who actually enjoy this side effect. Lol. Anyway, if you do not like it, you can just adjust your dose. Lower your dose for two to four weeks. After that, you can go back to your usual dose. If the side effect kicks in again, just lower your dose once again. That's it
  9. #8 13th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but there is always bound to be at least a little water retention with HGH, but that being said I think it depends highly on the dosage.
  10. #9 14th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Try drinking more water. It sounds counter intuitive, but water retention is usually down to the body feeling dehydrated. Drinking more water will severely reduce this side effect and cause the body to sort itself out.
  11. #10 14th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I've also heard that drinking more water could actually help also as water retention is a form of dehydration. Your body is storing it as it doesn't know when it's going to be topped up next, so to speak.
  12. #11 14th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Well, if you do not really like water retention, you have three options to solve this problem.

1.) Stop the use of growth hormone for good.
    2.) Just pause using human growth hormone for a while. You can go back to using it within a few weeks.
    3.) Just simply reduce the dose of hgh you are injecting/consuming.
  13. #12 14th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Water retention is just among the many side effects you get when you overdose yourself with hgh. The solution for this problem is very easy. All you have to do is to reduce your hgh dose or to completely stop from using it. I know many people who love this side effect. For them, it is more of a benefit than a disadvantage.
  14. #13 20th September 2015 
    Thanks
    The only methods that I know to minimize or get rid of this unwanted side effect is to reduce the amount of hgh you inject to your body. The second method is to drin as much water as possible. Though, I can't really prove its effectiveness as I have not tried it yet, some of friends have said that this method is really effective for them.
  15. #14 24th September 2015 
    Thanks
    You don't really need to stop using hgh. You just have to lower your dose. Once you've succeed in getting rid of the water retention, you can already go back to your standard dose.

Another way to solve your water retention problem is to reduce or completely avoid salt consumption for 2-3 days. It really works great! Salt actually contributes to water retention. By not taking it for a few days, you are already preventing water retention to continue.
  16. #15 24th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Here are some of the effective ways to get rid of the water retention side effect:

1.) Drink lemon juice daily until the water retention is gone (you can actually continue drinking it if you want to)
    2.) Avoid salt consumption for a few days (3 to 7 days)
    3.) Aroma therapy (2-3 times a week)
    4.) Drink cranberry juice.

The four methods above are effective ways for you to solve your water retention problem.
  17. #16 27th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by beastieboy View Post
    Here are some of the effective ways to get rid of the water retention side effect:

1.) Drink lemon juice daily until the water retention is gone (you can actually continue drinking it if you want to)
    2.) Avoid salt consumption for a few days (3 to 7 days)
    3.) Aroma therapy (2-3 times a week)
    4.) Drink cranberry juice.

The four methods above are effective ways for you to solve your water retention problem.
    Wow! Your suggestion is different from the others and it is the first time that I have known this. Thank you for sharing this information. Now, I know several ways on how to prevent or cure water retention. Well, I don't really hate this side effect, but at least, I learn something new today! Thanks.
  18. #17 27th September 2015 
    Thanks
    There are a lot of ways to counter water retention. It is because water retention isn't just caused by hgh. There are other factors that can trigger it as well. One of these is when you consume too much salt. This is why reducing salt consumption prevents or treats water retention
  19. #18 28th September 2015 
    Thanks
    We really do have different preferences as for me, I don't really bother looking for ways on how to get rid of water retention as I consider it as a benefit rather than a side effect. it has the power to make me appear younger than my actual age. I like it.
  20. #19 10th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Here are some possibilities:

1. Did you start the 5 IU a day suddenly? It is best to increase the dose gradually when you are just starting with HGH.

2. Eat less carbohydrates or salty food even as these makes you retain water.

3. You can split the HGH you take, one for the morning and one for the night time.

4. Increase your water intake.
  21. #20 17th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Water retention is normal with hgh, particularly if you are just starting out. After a few weeks, it will go away. However, aside from drinking enough water, taking potassium might help.