• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 30th July 2015 
    Thanks

peptides for better sleep

What peptides can help me with sleep? And what dosages?

any help will be appreciated
  2. #2 30th July 2015 
    Thanks
    DSIP (Delta sleep inducing peptide)? I am thinking about trying it personally. Anyone have any thought about dosages?
  3. #3 30th July 2015 
    Thanks
    DSIP worked for me, I sleep like a rock now. :cool: I use it 100mcg/daily. And I've also read that Ipamorelin @ 500mcg is a great peptide for sleep as well.
  4. #4 31st July 2015 
    Thanks
    I would be intersted in finding out aobut this because i ahve quite a bit of trouble with sleep using a peptide that would help me with sleep would be something i would be interested in. It is a good idea and something that i think would make a difference to find the options you are looking for. Finding the right peptides for your body is something that should be explored.
  5. #5 31st July 2015 
    Thanks
    I read that doing this can prevent users from entering REM sleep. That was enough for me to say forget it.
  6. #6 5th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Hi. i have major sleep issues & decided to try this DSIP. I mixed 5mg DSIP with 5ml of bacteriostatic water to make dosing easy. I then started with a 100mcg dose. I then increased to 200, then 300 and yesterday 400mcgs & still felt nothing!

So should i keep increasing a dose until i feel it's working or did i get shitty DSIP & should try different peptide source, or maybe it only works on a few people and i am out of luck?
  7. #7 5th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnys View Post
    Hi. i have major sleep issues & decided to try this DSIP. I mixed 5mg DSIP with 5ml of bacteriostatic water to make dosing easy. I then started with a 100mcg dose. I then increased to 200, then 300 and yesterday 400mcgs & still felt nothing!

So should i keep increasing a dose until i feel it's working or did i get shitty DSIP & should try different peptide source, or maybe it only works on a few people and i am out of luck?
    Interesting. Can you say that your source was completely legit though?
  8. #8 5th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I tried DSIP and was really disappointed. But try Ipamorelin it made me drowsy and sleep better. The other peptides didn't do much to me personally.
  9. #9 5th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I really love DSIP. It makes me drowsy after about 30 minutes The best, deep sleep I have had in a long time. My sleep time is usually no more than 8 hours too. Some times I sleep only 6 hours and i feel great when I get up. Don't know why it works for me but for others it doesn't
  10. #10 5th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    DSIP isn't a coverall for sleep issues. The only proven condition (via studies) is narcolepsy, where your body can't regulate sleep-wake cycles; even then, it's not guaranteed.

It's a bit of a bad name for it really, as it's not really a sleep inducing peptide. It was 'mislabeled' when it was discovered in rabbits when in induced sleep.
    It does have some incredible properties not related to sleep though, helping with opiate withdrawal, epilepsy and even aiding certain cancer treatments.
  11. #11 7th August 2015 
    Thanks
    DSIP definitely worked for my sleep issues. When you use DSIP, use bacteriostatic water, not distilled. Another interesting thing about DSIP is that it can help with other things such as fighting drug addiction. It is not a one-dimensional peptide, per say.
  12. #12 7th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by stridee View Post
    DSIP definitely worked for my sleep issues. When you use DSIP, use bacteriostatic water, not distilled.
    The type of water used wouldn't matter.

Bacteriostatic water is just sterile water that has an antibacterial (Benzyl Alcohol) additive, it won't affect the efficiency or function of a given peptide.
  13. #13 7th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I needed to check the wikipedia page to see what DSIP was. Impressive once more in which level the peptides operate and how they can influence our behavior. Way better than sleeping pills no one can argue about that!

Delta sleep-inducing peptide
  14. #14 7th August 2015 
    Thanks
    DSIP is not exactly a sleep inducer but a stress reducing drug. It can also regulate blood pressure and help in hypothermia. Most people who use it to get sleep end up getting disappointed.
  15. #15 7th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I think that I would like to get a good sleep, but I am not sure I want to inject myself with anything in order to get a good sleep. Besides, I do not have very good veins.
  16. #16 8th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sbatz72 View Post
    I think that I would like to get a good sleep, but I am not sure I want to inject myself with anything in order to get a good sleep. Besides, I do not have very good veins.
    It's subQ - into the fatty layer, as with all peptides.
  17. #17 8th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by maneken View Post
    What peptides can help me with sleep? And what dosages?

any help will be appreciated
    THIS:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KGqnKR1ino
  18. #18 8th August 2015 
    Thanks
    DSIP works perfectly for me. I use to have major sleep issues and I have tried several sleeping solution. DSIP has been working very well so far. I sleep like a new born baby and my sleep has always been very refreshing.
  19. #19 9th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by deewanna View Post
    DSIP works perfectly for me. I use to have major sleep issues and I have tried several sleeping solution. DSIP has been working very well so far. I sleep like a new born baby and my sleep has always been very refreshing.
    I am seriously considering this as lately my sleep is being ridiculously restless, needles to say fallowing day is not very productive. Only thing preventing me to try it out is 1 extra pin to the bedtime coctail
  20. #20 10th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I tried 500 mcg of IPAM before because of my long bout against insomnia. I decreased the dose as time went by and then now I can sleep properly without the help of the drug. If you are going to use DSIP, make sure you get 100-300 mcg. Good luck!