• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 29th July 2015 
    Thanks

Peptides for over 65??

Can anyone recommend something for a female over 65 looking to lose weight and maybe help with the aging process (wrinkles, etc.)? Just beginning to read and learn some about the peptides and it sure would be a help if someone could shed some light on what might be effective for me. Thanks!! Hoping to learn a lot from this forum!!
    Last edited by 13toomany; 29th July 2015 at 07:07 PM.
  2. #2 30th July 2015 
    Thanks
    You can try small dose 2-3iu/day HGH. It will help with aging process and fat loss.
  3. #3 31st July 2015 
    Thanks
    I'm curious about this as well. I understand that it is supposed to help increase collagen. Is this true? And if so, are there any side effects?
  4. #4 1st August 2015 
    Thanks
    Running it at 2-3iu per day, you might experience some joint discomfort in first weeks but that's it. And yes that's true that it increases collagen production
  5. #5 1st August 2015 
    Thanks
    I'll second that. Low dose HGH doesn't seem to have any harmful effects and it's pretty much the best thing known to man as far as reversing the aging process goes. It's just obtaining it that's the problem, but it can be achieved.
  6. #6 10th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I am nearing 50 fast and this is a good question. I am going to have to follow this thread to keep up with it. I think to find this miracle you are looking for would be wonderful. I do not think though that they make any special peptides for any age group. Maybe you could take the traditional peptides.
  7. #7 24th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Use very very small doses and you should be good. I'm not too sure if peptides are meant to be used for older folks, but you should give it a shot. If you want I can do some research into the topic, but I am a bit booked at the moment. Currently, however, I dont think you should have any problems with using them.
  8. #8 26th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I'm also under the impression that peptides aren't age dependant and there isn't a specific age group. A lot will depend on the dosage, and that will have to be adjusted more than what type of peptides to use.
  9. #9 27th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven View Post
    You can try small dose 2-3iu/day HGH. It will help with aging process and fat loss.
    This is a good answer. I think that being over 65 does not really matter. It is just in the doses. So if you take a few a day, I think you are good to go. Just do not overdo things and you will be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by GeeCee View Post
    I'm curious about this as well. I understand that it is supposed to help increase collagen. Is this true? And if so, are there any side effects?
    Well, if it is collagen, then it would help your skin go firm. A lot of products with collagen are out in the market but there are certain products with peptides that are really helpful.
  10. #10 21st September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kirachan View Post
    Use very very small doses and you should be good. I'm not too sure if peptides are meant to be used for older folks, but you should give it a shot. If you want I can do some research into the topic, but I am a bit booked at the moment. Currently, however, I dont think you should have any problems with using them.
    Peptides are intended for the older folks since their body can no longer produce the sufficient amount of growth hormones. And yes, you are correct. She won't have any problems in using peptides. In fact, it can improve her health as long as she chooses to use the right dose. For her age, it is recommended to start with just 2 IU and she can increase it to 3 or 4 IU in the future if she wants to. I don't recommend using 6 IU and up as her body might not easily get used to it considering the fact that she will only be starting to use the drug now. If she started it a little younger and her body got used to high dose of peptides, then I don't have any problem with her taking as much as 8 IU a day.
  11. #11 22nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    There is no specific peptides for those who are 65 years old and up. They can use the same peptides that those people who are between 30 years old and 64 years old are using. If you are only interested in the anti-aging effects of peptides, then, a dose of 2 IU a day is recommended. GHRP-6 is the peptide that gives me the best anti-aging effect.
  12. #12 23rd September 2015 
    Thanks
    You can use any peptides that is being sold in the market. You can use GHRP, ipamorelin and others. It is up to you. Those who are already in their 60s can use what those who are in their 30s are using! Good luck!
  13. #13 24th September 2015 
    Thanks
    If you would use ghrp/ghrh combo then you would even get greater results then people that are using them in their 30's because your natural pulse of HGH is VERY low, as it declines with age.
  14. #14 24th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Just a quick question regarding this.

While it's true that there's no specific peptides for a certain age group, in regarding the dosage, would people say somebody who's 65+ won't need as high a dosage as say a person in their 30's?
  15. #15 25th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Wow! I am amazed that you are really eager to keep your body. Yes, you can use peptides (any kinds of peptides). There are no specific peptides for those who are on 30s, 40s, 50s, 60s or even 70s. They can use the same kinds of peptides if they want to. Good luck!!
  16. #16 25th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I agree with them. There is no such thing as PEPTIDES for 65 years old or PEPTIDES for 30 years old. Lol. My recommendation for you is to start with a low dosage and if ever you want to increase your dose, don't increase it too much.
  17. #17 29th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Of course you can. Peptides are meant for people like you. Old folks whose body can no longer produce the required amount of protein needed. You can start with small dosage and see how your body react to it before increasing. About the safety, yes, it is safe.
  18. #18 29th September 2015 
    Thanks
    You can definitely use peptides, since it's a substitute for body protein, and it should be used when the body is not producing enough. I would definitely recommend peptides especially to get rid of wrinkles and help with anti aging process.
  19. #19 29th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari View Post
    If you would use ghrp/ghrh combo then you would even get greater results then people that are using them in their 30's because your natural pulse of HGH is VERY low, as it declines with age.
    You also have the point. Since he's already old, he might need a stronger substance or combo. However, despite having the need for a stronger drug, I recommend not to use higher dose to avoid a shock in our body. our body reacts differently to "stranger" substance. But, the reaction doesn't last that long. It actually fades as we get used to the substance we take.
  20. #20 17th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mayoress View Post
    You can definitely use peptides, since it's a substitute for body protein, and it should be used when the body is not producing enough. I would definitely recommend peptides especially to get rid of wrinkles and help with anti aging process.
    I agree. Peptides are good for the skin. They even help in making the hair healthier. So many benefits you can get from peptides, so people 65 years and older can definitely get help from this protein!