• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 29th July 2015 
    Thanks

Best Peptide For Muscle Mass?

I've done some reading online and can't seem to get a good answer. On one hand, I found some that are good for muscle such as ostarine, on the other hand, it's hardly been researched and I don't wanna put something in my body I know nothing about; it'd be like prohormones all over again. Does anybody know of any well researched peptides that are good for gains?
  2. #2 29th July 2015 
    Thanks
    I've read that Ipamorelin can be an effective peptide for building muscle mass. It induces the release of growth hormone in the body. People that use it, including athletes, will take it 2 to 3 times daily and usually withing 30-45 minutes of a workout.
  3. #3 29th July 2015 
    Thanks
    Honestly you're probably better off with taking Whey protein after workouts if you want to build more muscle mass. It'll help replenish muscles and give them proper nutrients to fully grow. I've also read that Ipamorelin is good, as posted above, but natural or artificial protein (ex. bars, shakes, drinks) are still better for a healthy and strong body.
  4. #4 30th July 2015 
    Thanks
    I certainly get my protein intake for the day. But I'm interested in adding something to the mix. That's why we're all at this forum lol.
  5. #5 31st July 2015 
    Thanks
    I don't know about this but my roomate is into building muscle mass and he uses whey protein. This is something that he feels is affordable and will give him muscle mass without too many side effects. It is one of the issues that you need to take advantage of when looking for the best peptide for muscle mass. there are a number of alternatives that could be offered to those who need help with their muscle mass. This forum should give people information.
  6. #6 31st July 2015 
    Thanks
    Like I said, I'm fine on the protein. I get like a gram per pound of bodyweight daily, I'd like to know of a good peptide for muscle mass. Protein is not a peptide, whey protein isn't a peptide, peptides are peptides and that's what I'm looking for. This forum is about peptides, why are you guys coming in here and telling me to take something else instead? And thanks to PolyC for an actual answer.
  7. #7 1st August 2015 
    Thanks
    I don't know much about ostarine. But I have used Mod GRF 1-29/GHRP-6 previously and had great results. What they do is release and amplify your natural growth hormone. Also using ghrp-6 I got a huge increase in appetite. Here is interesting image showing how ghrp/ghrh peptides work vs hgh
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Lawrence; 1st August 2015 at 08:01 AM.
  8. #8 1st August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence View Post
    I don't know much about ostarine. But I have used Mod GRF 1-29/GHRP-6 previously and had great results. What they do is release and amplify your natural growth hormone. Also using ghrp-6 I got a huge increase in appetite. Here is interesting image showing how ghrp/ghrh peptides work vs hgh
    Being that it increases appetite, would you recommend it purely for bulking? Or do you think it would work for a cut as well?
  9. #9 1st August 2015 
    Thanks
    Currently, I only use the Whey products. I do not think these are the best on my heart and over all health. I have come to this forum to find out more about building muscle mass. My entire life, I have been small and do not like it. I am short and this has a lot of weight against me as is for bullies, I mean. I like to defend myself and stand up for me. I do not want anyone else doing this. I do not expect to be bullied at all.
  10. #10 1st August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bsthebenster View Post
    Being that it increases appetite, would you recommend it purely for bulking? Or do you think it would work for a cut as well?
    Well if you are very dedicated it will work for cutting as well. But I think for cutting it would be better to stack mod GRF1-29 with ghrp-2 or ipamorelin
  11. #11 1st August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sbatz72 View Post
    Currently, I only use the Whey products. I do not think these are the best on my heart and over all health. I have come to this forum to find out more about building muscle mass. My entire life, I have been small and do not like it. I am short and this has a lot of weight against me as is for bullies, I mean. I like to defend myself and stand up for me. I do not want anyone else doing this. I do not expect to be bullied at all.
    How old are you? It just seems like you are still a teenager. If yes then you absolutely don't need to use any peptides or steroids.
    Last edited by Lawrence; 1st August 2015 at 05:16 PM.
  12. #12 1st August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence View Post
    Well if you are very dedicated it will work for cutting as well. But I think for cutting it would be better to stack mod GRF1-29 with ghrp-2 or ipamorelin
    Perfect, I'll look into that. Bulking is so easy being that everything under the sun seems to increase appetite, but finding anything good for cutting has been a pain in the ass.
  13. #13 7th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I wonder if this would work with my muscle weakness. I get a lot of muscle fatigue and weakness early on at work. I do not think there is much the doctors can do for me right this moment and I am tired of feeling tired.
  14. #14 8th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Ipamorelin is quite effective. Give it a few weeks - at 25mg doses, and you will see very distinguishable effects!
  15. #15 8th August 2015 
    Thanks
    You can try ipamorelin. I have a friend that uses it. He started using it some weeks ago and I can see the changes in his body. It seem to be quite effective.
  16. #16 10th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by deewanna View Post
    You can try ipamorelin. I have a friend that uses it. He started using it some weeks ago and I can see the changes in his body. It seem to be quite effective.
    Ipamorelin is good but you really should to stack it with GHRH (cjc1295, mod grf1-29)
  17. #17 10th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven View Post
    Ipamorelin is good but you really should to stack it with GHRH (cjc1295, mod grf1-29)
    Why? What will happen if I just use Ipamorelin without any combo? Is it okay if I just skip CJC-1295? I also experience weakness in my muscles. I feel very weak and uneasy during the early hours of the day when I am not supposed to be that tired at all.
  18. #18 10th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by beastieboy View Post
    Why? What will happen if I just use Ipamorelin without any combo? Is it okay if I just skip CJC-1295? I also experience weakness in my muscles. I feel very weak and uneasy during the early hours of the day when I am not supposed to be that tired at all.
    Nothing will happen you will just lose the benefits you would get from running both ghrp and ghrh. Because they work in synergy and when they're used together you get much better effect then running either one alone. It's not too expensive so I don't see a point to not use it
  19. #19 10th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by beastieboy View Post
    What GHRP (ghrp-2, ghrp-6, ipamorelin, hexarelin) do is amplify your GH pulse. So it will only be effective when your body releases GH. But GHRH (cjc1295, cjc1295 no dac) "tells" your body to release GH.
  20. #20 1st September 2015 
    Thanks
    I had your exact concerns to gain muscle significantly within 3 to 6 months. I used Ipamorelin and the result was just amazing.