• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: stretchmarks?

1. #1 29th July 2015 
    Thanks

stretchmarks?

I've read a few statements that hgh can fix stretchmarks. I believe this is myth. Stretchmarks do get smaller after a while and E vitamin oil helps, but hgh? well I just haven't seen it..

any thoughts?
  2. #2 29th July 2015 
    Thanks
    I don't know. I mean, there's claims on either side of this one. I've noticed that a lot of the claims regarding HGH are sometimes exaggerated or misinterpreted. I'd have to see some studies on it to hop on the bandwagon.
  3. #3 29th July 2015 
    Thanks
    HGH will improve your skin and possibly make stretch marks less visible but I don't think it can remove them completely.
  4. The Following User Says Thank You to David For This Useful Post:

Semin (21st August 2015)

5. #4 5th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I think HGH alone cannot remove stretch marks even though it improves the skin. You have to exercise, reduce alcohol intake and combine the HGH with vitamins.
  6. #5 5th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mooray View Post
    I think HGH alone cannot remove stretch marks even though it improves the skin. You have to exercise, reduce alcohol intake and combine the HGH with vitamins.
    AS far as i know, it is very difficult to remove stretch marks, synthetic gh injections definitely will not improve skin to this degree.
  7. #6 5th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I've read a little bit about this and generally people who have tried don't have much to report back of it working with any significance. There are so many other things to try that people have reported having better results.
  8. #7 6th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I used to be overweight and I have stretchmarks on sides and arms but using hgh didn't help.
  9. #8 10th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I am pregnant and stretchmarks are really my major issue at the moment. Well, if this is true, then, I wanna try it! But your responses are really helpful. And yeah, I don't think that stretchmarks can be removed AT ALL. If so, then there should not be tons of women like me having the same trouble.
  10. #9 10th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Well, I used other products for my stretch marks when I gave birth to my son. The marks just lightened, but they are still there. But HGH? I don't think it has something to do with it. I have read somewhere though that you can use a strong dose of hydroxy acids but they are a bit risky because you might get irritated or burned by the chemical.
  11. #10 10th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lizknows View Post
    Well, I used other products for my stretch marks when I gave birth to my son. The marks just lightened, but they are still there. But HGH? I don't think it has something to do with it. I have read somewhere though that you can use a strong dose of hydroxy acids but they are a bit risky because you might get irritated or burned by the chemical.
    What products did you use?
  12. #11 10th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence View Post
    What products did you use?
    I tried the It Works Wrap because of a friend who recommended it. Then they also have a moisturizing body cream. It just lightened the marks. I am now trying Mederma and massage my tummy with cocoa butter. I am currently researching on carboxytherapy. Let's see where it would lead me to.
  13. #12 10th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sandstorm View Post
    I am pregnant and stretchmarks are really my major issue at the moment. Well, if this is true, then, I wanna try it! But your responses are really helpful. And yeah, I don't think that stretchmarks can be removed AT ALL. If so, then there should not be tons of women like me having the same trouble.
    Don't you worry, I am so into getting the perfect solution to this problem, too. Maybe it is just somewhere out there in the market. We just need to discover it. Have you tried anything at all, like creams and wraps? Before you do, I suggest you read reviews first.
  14. #13 11th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lizknows View Post
    Don't you worry, I am so into getting the perfect solution to this problem, too. Maybe it is just somewhere out there in the market. We just need to discover it. Have you tried anything at all, like creams and wraps? Before you do, I suggest you read reviews first.
    Thanks for the positivity, lizknows! I have tried creams but they are not effective, I think. The marks just became light but I can still see them. Wraps, I haven't tried. Is it safe if I could get wraps even when I am pregnant? Would it constrict the baby or something?
  15. #14 11th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Is there a specific brand you ladies could recommend for the creams and the wraps? I will be very happy if you share that, too. I have heard of ItWorks from a friend but she told me that it isn't working for her so I ticked it off my list.
  16. #15 14th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Sephora.com's got body "firming" creams that help removal of stretch marks and cellulites. I think Clarins is the brand name.

I have also heard of Marksil having great reviews. But it could just be a marketing strategy to try it. My friend told me it's too pricey. But if it does what it promises to do, why not, right?
  17. #16 15th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I don't think it will remove the stretch marks. What HGH does is to improve the quality of the skin. I think that process will also reduce the visibility of the stretch marks, making it look like it's gone.
  18. #17 20th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by deewanna View Post
    I don't think it will remove the stretch marks. What HGH does is to improve the quality of the skin. I think that process will also reduce the visibility of the stretch marks, making it look like it's gone.
    True. If you are really searching for something to remove the marks, I think the product is still being tested. But if I were you, you can check out a lot of products in the market. Any referrals from friends are also helpful. Try them first and if you think the marks are lightened, that's the best it could offer.
  19. #18 20th August 2015 
    Thanks
    HGH is good for the skin, like firming and toning but I do not think that it would help remove the stretch marks. Nor could any product that promises to do so. Because stretch marks just can't be "erased". If you don't want them, you can just have them look lighter or paler but they are permanent.
  20. #19 20th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I have stretch marks at the back of my knees and armpits and I am cool with it. I think it is really more of a girl thing that is why. But if you think it is not a pretty sight, you can just use stretch mark creams in the market. There are loads of products scattered in the market. I think you just look for the most trusted brand. Nope, I am not advertising anything.
  21. #20 23rd August 2015 
    Thanks
    Well this has been an interesting thread to read through. I never heard of the stretch marks dilemma in considering the product. Hopefully further research can show favorable results. I'd love for it to take off and for women to thoroughly enjoy it!