• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 29th July 2015 
    Thanks

top peps for fat burning

What are top peptides for fat burning, gaining lean muscle?
    Also I'm in my second week of PCT. Is-it ok to use these peptides I'm asking for as I still have 2 more weeks of PCT :confused:

many thanks in advance
    Last edited by phoenix; 29th July 2015 at 01:55 PM.
  2. #2 29th July 2015 
    Thanks
    cjc-1295 w/o dac
    ghrp-2

And yes it is ok to use them while on pct
    But do not forget that your fat loss results will mostly depend on your diet.
  3. #3 29th July 2015 
    Thanks
    Definitely. Keep your diet in check child, or those won't do a damn thing. I might also recommend clen, but I'm not sure if that's the kind of thing you're looking for. Might be worth looking into it though.
  4. #4 29th July 2015 
    Thanks
    Gw-1516 peptide. It signals the body to burn off fat as opposed to sugars. It will simultaneously help to put on muscle mass as well. It has however been linked to cancer in rodents.
  5. #5 1st August 2015 
    Thanks
    All of the posts in this thread sound great. The recommendations made to burn fat and gain lean muscle are promising. I am certainly going to attempt to use some of these ideas. I am over weight, and ill. The doctors want to blame everything on my weight and not investigate. So, I am going to lose some wegiht.
  6. #6 25th August 2015 
    Thanks
    The best peptides to use for fat burning, is Waistline Control. This fat burner helps eliminate the fat and reduce the calorie intake. Its made out of vegetarian capsules and it also have an eat less peptide. You only take two daily, one before breakfast and one before dinner. They have variety of peptides for muscle growth. I recommend you going to your local heath store and talk to someone about which one will be best for you.
  7. #7 28th August 2015 
    Thanks
    cjc-1295 w/o dac, ghrp-2 are some of the best peptides for your condition. They will help reduce your calorie intake. I however doubt if they may lack side effects. My niece once used one of them and started developing rash all over her body. Maybe it was due to other factors and not as a result of the peptide. Try them out and please do not forget to give us the feedback.
  8. #8 30th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I had weight problems since I was a child and it seems going to the gym does not help at all. With diet and exercise, I notice that there is a slight improvement but my weight comes back after some time. I'm tired of this regimen while experiencing no positive results. Please help! Are there any good peptides for burning body fat and transforming my chubby frame into a lean body mass? I hope they are safe to take too.
  9. #9 30th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lionking View Post
    I had weight problems since I was a child and it seems going to the gym does not help at all. With diet and exercise, I notice that there is a slight improvement but my weight comes back after some time. I'm tired of this regimen while experiencing no positive results. Please help! Are there any good peptides for burning body fat and transforming my chubby frame into a lean body mass? I hope they are safe to take too.
    You must be really dedicated to lose weight. If weight comes back you are most likely cheating too much. Get your diet in check with 500 calorie deficit and your fat will melt away. You don't really need peptides if you have alot of excess weight. Peptides though can be nice addition to already perfect training regimen and diet.
  10. #10 1st September 2015 
    Thanks
    That is true, peptides can help burn fat, but there are a (powerful) helper, not a full weight loss plan. We need to exercise and have a proper nutrition, not only to take the peptides and wait for miracles.
  11. #11 22nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    Ipamorelin and copper peptides are both known for this effect! Though other peptides are also good. Well, I gues you try different peptides and see which one you prefer the most. There isn't a single peptides that is right for everyone, remember.
  12. #12 24th September 2015 
    Thanks
    And I think that's something that people tend to forget. Not everybody will have the same results from the same peptides as everybody else.

What works well for one person might have little or no effect on you so it really is just a matter of finding what's best and the right dose for yourself.
  13. #13 24th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pwarbi View Post
    And I think that's something that people tend to forget. Not everybody will have the same results from the same peptides as everybody else.

What works well for one person might have little or no effect on you so it really is just a matter of finding what's best and the right dose for yourself.
    I agree with you! One of my friends was a GHRP-2 and ipamorelin user before switching to GHRP-6. She is very satisfied with her current peptides while the other friend of ours is disappointed by how slow her progress is even when she's using GHRP-6. Thus, she switched to GHRP-2 and she said that it is a lot better than GHRP-6.
  14. #14 27th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I can't really choose one as I know there are a lot of peptides that are great for fat burning. You'll be surprised on how these peptides work perfectly! The ones that other users listed above are among those effective ones. Good luck! I hope you'll be satisfied with the result.
  15. #15 29th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I think waistline control would an healthy choice for you to lose some weight. Though, you would need to watch your diet while using any peptide that has to do with losing weight. Else, you might get frustrated if you don't see results. The first thing you need to do is to watch your diet. When you do that, you would begin to see a significant loss in weight if you start using peptides.
  16. #16 29th September 2015 
    Thanks
    My teenage years was horrible for me because I was over weight. So I still battled with insecurity, even as an adult. But now I realize it's more about watching what you eat and exercising first. Then I added the use of ipamorelin, and right now, I'm so free with myself because imy weight has reduced remarkably.
  17. #17 29th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mayoress View Post
    My teenage years was horrible for me because I was over weight. So I still battled with insecurity, even as an adult. But now I realize it's more about watching what you eat and exercising first. Then I added the use of ipamorelin, and right now, I'm so free with myself because imy weight has reduced remarkably.
    Glad to hear that you lost weight and feel happy now!
  18. #18 17th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mayoress View Post
    Happy to know that you are progressing! What I can advice to you is to drink plenty of water. It really helps. Drinking lots of water in the morning before you eat can aid your metabolism. Plus, drinking water will help alleviate hunger.
  19. #19 30th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Look for ways on how to detoxify the body. You can lose weight faster if you get rid of the toxic and unwanted substances in your body.
  20. #20 30th October 2015 
    Thanks
    It's true that having a healthy lifestyle, proper diet, and regular exercise are what makes you lose the pounds and maintain the weight. If you rely on peptides only, you'll never reach your goal.