• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hgh + peptides?

1. #1 29th July 2015 
    Thanks

hgh + peptides?

I've got a lot of sermorelin and ghrp2 available but i'm starting HGH in two days. Is there anyway to put in the peptides in where it'll be helpful or is there no reason because I will not be making any natural gh?
  2. #2 30th July 2015 
    Thanks
    You can use small amounts of HGH [1-2iu] 20 minutes after the peptides. the size of the pulse your body releases will be stronger, if you use over 3iu then the pulse turns into a bleed and you don't want that.
  3. #3 1st August 2015 
    Thanks
    I think to make our own pesticides is always the best and fore most greatest way to get these into our system. But to substitute them, is okay and if you feel that you are deficient in one area that you would like to get more of then I would absolutely go for it and replace this. I would start the regimen you are thinking of.
  4. #4 2nd August 2015 
    Thanks
    What the hell are you talking about sbatz72?

Anyways... HGH would most likely increase the effectiveness of your peptides, but honestly it seems like overkill to me. I'd just use up one before starting the other. In my opinion, small, controlled doses are superior when it comes to HGH, which isn't really something you get when you mix the two.
  5. #5 13th September 2015 
    Thanks
    You can actually use peptides and hgh on the same day. Just make sure to inject them a few hours apart so they won't hinder each other's function (though they actually have almost, if not completely, similar function). If you are going to use hgh for good, be sure to ready some cash for your monthly hgh consumption as its price is definitely not a joke.
  6. #6 13th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    As Steven said take your HGH 15-20 after peptides, if you can afford it combine your synthetic GH with peptides, it will provide better results than either used alone.
  7. #7 16th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I don't get why would someone combine hgh and peptides together when both drugs offer similar result? I think it is much better for you to stick with just one. The other one might contain some things that might affect the effectiveness of the other. Well, that is just my opinion though.
  8. #8 16th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gary_stevens View Post
    I don't get why would someone combine hgh and peptides together when both drugs offer similar result? I think it is much better for you to stick with just one. The other one might contain some things that might affect the effectiveness of the other. Well, that is just my opinion though.
    The result will be kinda similar - evelated HGH levels. But there's difference how it's achieved, if you are using hgh it will suppress you natural GH production, but if you use peptides as well they will signal pituitary to release natural GH and prevent shut down of natural production.
  9. #9 16th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamW View Post
    The result will be kinda similar - evelated HGH levels. But there's difference how it's achieved, if you are using hgh it will suppress you natural GH production, but if you use peptides as well they will signal pituitary to release natural GH and prevent shut down of natural production.
    So you mean it is better to use hgh and peptides the same time? Won't they be affecting each other's effectiveness? What are the known side effects when you use hgh and peptides at once? What are the recommended doses for hgh and peptides when we use them together?
  10. #10 16th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gary_stevens View Post
    So you mean it is better to use hgh and peptides the same time? Won't they be affecting each other's effectiveness? What are the known side effects when you use hgh and peptides at once? What are the recommended doses for hgh and peptides when we use them together?
    At some point, yes! Using hgh and peptides at the same time can bring a lot of benefits. This is the reason why those who are already advanced bodybuilder or fitness enthusiast recommend this combination. There were times in my life when I use both at the same time as well. However, my budget right now does not permit me to use both. So, that's it.
  11. #11 16th September 2015 
    Thanks
    It actually depends on the person. Some people might prefer to use only one. However, there are also other people who use both to avoid the hindrance of natural growth hormone production. People who can afford to pair hgh and peptides are lucky that they can do this. Hgh is quite expensive. That is why not all people can afford this combo.
  12. #12 16th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Yes, you can combine hgh and peptides. This will give you a better result. Not all combination of hgh and peptides offer the same result. It differs depending on the brands you combine. There are some combinations that are great for losing weight, while other combinations are good for increasing lean mass or growing muscles. I used CJC-1295 and Ipamorelin before and it helped me build more muscles.
  13. #13 17th September 2015 
    Thanks
    The result is better if you combine hgh and peptides. The only downside is that it will definitely be costly. I wasn't able to do this as I am running out of budget all the time. This is why I can't provide you a better outlook when it comes to this combination. On the other hand, most of my bodybuilder friends recommend it. So, I guess, it is really a great combo.
  14. #14 21st September 2015 
    Thanks
    I do not really have a scientific explanation on why I recommend using both hgh and peptides at the same time. I am only basing on my own experience. Before, I only used hgh. However, I tried to take a risk and to experiment. I used hgh and peptides at the same day. I tried to use this duo for two months and I assessed its result. That was when I found out that it has the power to deliver better results than using peptides alone or using hgh alone.
  15. #15 21st September 2015 
    Thanks
    I can say that the combo of hgh and peptides is far better than using peptides alone or hgh alone. That is what I am using right now and I have been using it for quite some time now. More than 15 years I guess. The only problem I encountered is that it is really difficult to maintain this combo due to the prices of the drugs.
  16. #16 21st September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by stanleyr View Post
    I can say that the combo of hgh and peptides is far better than using peptides alone or hgh alone. That is what I am using right now and I have been using it for quite some time now. More than 15 years I guess. The only problem I encountered is that it is really difficult to maintain this combo due to the prices of the drugs.
    True! The effectiveness of the combination of hgh and peptides is surely amazing. It is probably due to the fact that both these drugs complement one another. They fulfill what the other lacks. For those who have the budget, I recommend trying this combination.
  17. #17 21st September 2015 
    Thanks
    HGH + Peptides is a killer combo. When I say "killer" combo, it does not mean that it kills you. It is just my term for something that provides a really amazing result. Me and most of my friends are using this combination as it guarantees to give you the best possible result. As long as you keep your dose on an average level, you won't feel anything wrong with your body. In fact, you'll even feel healthier and stronger while using this combination.
  18. #18 12th November 2015 
    Thanks
    What are the differences and benefits of combining the two? Why is it better rather than using peptide or hgh?
  19. #19 12th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by peptidenoob View Post
    What are the differences and benefits of combining the two? Why is it better rather than using peptide or hgh?
    With higher GH levels in your body you should expect greater results as well. But it's not for everyone, not everyone can tolerate high doses of HGH in their body. If I were to do that I would stack it with steroids as well to achieve maximum results.
  20. #20 16th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Got from a European Journal of Endocrinology study:

http://www.eje.org/content/136/5/445.full.pdf

"The GH-releasing activity of GHRPs is synergistic with that of GHRH, is not affected by opioid receptor antagonists, such as naloxone, and is only blunted by inhibitory influences, including neurotransmitters, glucose, free fatty acids, glucocorticoids, recombinant human GH and even exogenous somatostatin, which are known to almost abolish the effect of GHRH."

The GH response to GHRPs, namely Hexarelin, GHRP-6 and L-692,429, is also partially resistant to inhibition by other substances known to abolish the GHRH-induced GH rise. The GH response to GHRPs is only blunted by glucose load, glucocorticoids and recombinant human (rh) GH

So this study states that synthetic GH blunts the response of GHRPs and almost abolishes the effects of GHRH...

It has been argued by some on the boards that a 15 mins delay between shooting your peps and GH will offset the negative effects outlined in the study, but i have not seen anything that substantiates this so IMO may just be broscience...Even if true, that would get over your 1st daily pep jabs, but come your 2nd and 3rd pep jabs of the day, you would still have synth GH in your system..."