• Forum Login or
  • Register

Thread: ghrp2 or ghr6?

1. #1 29th July 2015 
    Thanks

ghrp2 or ghr6?

I am going to start using Sermorelin. I have heard that ghrp6 is best for users who want to gain weight and ghrp2 is better for those who want to burn fat. or I might take sermorelin with ghrp6 and ghrp2 but it is a a bit costly. any ideas?
  2. #2 29th July 2015 
    Thanks
    GHRP-6 will make you more hungry than GHRP-2. It's a previous generation ghrp and is a bit sloppy and produces more activity with ghrelin. And it'll make you hungry. For me personally ghrp-2 just produces short nausea about fifteen minutes after injection that continues about 5 minutes, same nausea to after I wake-up and I am really hungry.
  3. #3 29th July 2015 
    Thanks
    I have also read that it's not allowed to eat any carbs or fats before or after injecting those peptide, is this true? and should I inject subq or IM?
  4. #4 29th July 2015 
    Thanks
    Yes, don't eat 30 minutes pre and 30 minutes post injection. I am injecting my peptides subq rotating lower stomach and sides
    Last edited by Steven; 29th July 2015 at 01:30 PM.
  5. #5 17th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I prefer GHRP-6. However, I suggest you try both products personally and see which one is the best for you. As someone who have been using peptides and hgh for a long time, I know that a certain brand of these drugs has different effects on every individual. Therefore, what might be the best for me might be the worst for you.
  6. #6 17th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Due to the fact that I feel dizzy with GHRP-2, I prefer GHRP-6 much more. However, I can't really differentiate the two when it comes to the effect as I have not used GHRP-2 for a long time. I think I have only used it for a week and decided to shift to another product as I can't really handle the dizziness effect that it gives me.
  7. #7 19th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven View Post
    Yes, don't eat 30 minutes pre and 30 minutes post injection. I am injecting my peptides subq rotating lower stomach and sides
    Thats not true, your thinking of the whole HGH and low sugar levels which means low insulin levels, taking HGH definitely on an empty stomach, GHRP-6 and 2, they are designed to make you hungry as well as produce HGH, why take something that makes you hungry then starve yourself. GHRP's only have 30 to 90 minute half life, they are different to taking raw HGH. They are better if you ask me.