• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 28th July 2015 
    Thanks

breakfast and hgh in morning

From what I had read I've seen it us suggested to wait atleast an hour after shot to eat. And that early morning shots are the most effective.

But following this method mean I have to wake up earlier to shoot then wait an hour or so before I can have a meal, for me that is huge discomfort. How do others go around this? Eat meal, wait an hour or so then shoot? Or just shoot and eat breakfast after 30 mins or so?

Does shooting immediately after waking up make a big difference compared to a couple hrs later after a breakfast? How much will food affect HGH?
  2. #2 28th July 2015 
    Thanks
    It's carbohydrates that are the problem around your injecting time because HGH may cause insulin resistance in some individuals. There is no problem with eating protein or fat meals. Also carbohydrates will suppress natural growth hormone release whether it's from peptides or natural growth hormone.

Test blood sugar levels after injecting and find out how it affects you. HGH does not noticeably impact my blood sugar even with carbohydrate meals.
  3. #3 28th July 2015 
    Thanks
    So everybody who use hgh should check blood sugar levels after injecting? Is there a chances that HGH causes Diabetes? I have not read that any where. Still studying info about use of HGH on here and other sites.
  4. #4 28th July 2015 
    Thanks
    There is a chance of HGH leading to insulin resistance, it is well-documented, especially in people that are likely to have blood sugar problems.

If you'll be injecting in AM to maintain your natural growth hormone pulse do not bother because your increased IGF and GH levels will reduce your natural growth hormone no matter when you shoot. Simply take your HGH when it is convenient.
  5. #5 5th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Unfortunately, that is the most effective way. The only thing you can do is to be patient and persevere. Even the muscle changes will be witnessed after 2 months or more. But if you want to speed up the results, you can combine HGH with insulin intake.
  6. #6 13th September 2015 
    Thanks
    While it is true that it is really recommended to take peptides and hgh in morning (and never before bedtime), it is actually up to you. Our bodies are distinct from one another. Some might find it much more effective to inject in the morning, while some might feel different. So, it actually depends on what works best for you.
  7. #7 13th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I agree that it is best taken in the morning as it is really more effective during that time. However, I do not believe that it is not good to inject it before midnight. I know a friend who prefers to inject hgh one hour before he sleeps because according to him, it works for him better that way.
  8. #8 14th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I think most of it is just trial and error and everybody will find a way to work out what's best for them. Morning and late evening do seem to be the most common times that people take it but personally the morning works best for me.
  9. #9 16th September 2015 
    Thanks
    While other people claim that peptides and hgh are still very effective in the evening, I still do not do it. I always make sure to follow the "morning" schedule. The recommendation that we take hgh in the morning is not baseless. It is based on how our body works. If you want to get the bets out of it, it is best to inject it in the morning or afternoon and never in the evening.
  10. #10 16th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Deciding to use hgh means you are up for the challenge. If you cannot even sacrifice by waking up early in the morning and delaying your meal for an hour, then I think you should think of other ways to boost your bodybuilding. or you can just inject it anytime you want and not expect the optimum result that we can possibly get from using hgh.
  11. #11 20th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I think the best time for us to take the hgh depends on certain factors, such as our age. Btw, how old are you now? If you are between your early 30s or early 50s, then the best time to inject hgh is in the morning. It is because it follows the own production of growth hormone of your body at night. You can actually eat whenever you want as long as you do not intake carbohydrates. However, just to be sure, it is recommended to make sure there is a 1 hour gap between eating your breakfast and injecting hgh.
  12. #12 20th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by beastieboy View Post
    I think the best time for us to take the hgh depends on certain factors, such as our age. Btw, how old are you now? If you are between your early 30s or early 50s, then the best time to inject hgh is in the morning. It is because it follows the own production of growth hormone of your body at night. You can actually eat whenever you want as long as you do not intake carbohydrates. However, just to be sure, it is recommended to make sure there is a 1 hour gap between eating your breakfast and injecting hgh.
    This is why I only use HGH right after I wake up early in the morning (for the first shot) and in the afternoon (for the second shot). I want to get the best out of the HGH that I use. For me to do that, I have to follow all the recommended "things" including when to take my shots.
  13. #13 22nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    Our bodies are very different. I take my HGH anytime I feel like it even though there are recommended times. I think we just need to find what works best for us.
  14. #14 22nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mayoress View Post
    Our bodies are very different. I take my HGH anytime I feel like it even though there are recommended times. I think we just need to find what works best for us.
    This is also what I think. I personally think that it depends on what works for each one of us. There are times when the best for me is actually not good for someone else. It might also be the same in this matter. However, I have been using my peptides in the morning as it is what I have been used to.
  15. #15 25th September 2015 
    Thanks
    While others might say that taking hgh or peptides in the evening doesn't affect its effectiveness, I still prefer to take it in the morning. It won't be recommended if the scientists/researches didn't find something important about it. While we might feel as if there is no difference when we take it in the morning or evening, there might be some differences happening inside our body.
  16. #16 26th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by beastieboy View Post
    If this is the case, then I am doing it right. Thank you so much for the information. Anyway, I am interested to know when is the right time to tahe hgh once you are already in your late 50s or 60s? I hope you can enlighten us. Thank you!
  17. #17 26th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I take my hgh according to what is recommended (morning and afternoon). I can't dare not to follow the recommended schedule because I am afraid that it will affect the result and I am really eager to get the optimum output. So far, its result is better than what I have expected.
  18. #18 26th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I think that's the main issue here. While we can all take the recommendations of others, we have to work out our own schedule and routine and once we have one that works best for us, make sure we stick to it.
  19. #19 27th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamW View Post
    From what I had read I've seen it us suggested to wait atleast an hour after shot to eat. And that early morning shots are the most effective.

But following this method mean I have to wake up earlier to shoot then wait an hour or so before I can have a meal, for me that is huge discomfort. How do others go around this? Eat meal, wait an hour or so then shoot? Or just shoot and eat breakfast after 30 mins or so?

Does shooting immediately after waking up make a big difference compared to a couple hrs later after a breakfast? How much will food affect HGH?
    Though it might be a pain on the ass to wait for one hour from taking hgh before we can enjoy our breakfast, we really need to follow it as it is the way on how we can get the best results. Carbohydrates can hinder the effect of hgh and that is why we need to have a time gap between taking hgh and breakfast.
  20. #20 17th October 2015 
    Thanks
    The important thing is to inject while your cortisol levels are at their peak. This is usually early in the morning and around mid-afternoon. If it were for me, I'd wait for an hour before eating. My advice is, wake up early, take a shower, wait for a few minutes, then eat. It would be hard at first but you'll get used to it.