• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 28th July 2015 
    Thanks

Recommended peptides?

I want to try out peptides and was hoping that someone can provide me with some guidelines on peptides. I am a 45 year-old gym rat. Im in decent shape but haven't trained seriously for last 10 years. Im interested in something that can help with fat burning as I have put a little around the hips area. Which are the top peptides used nowadays?
  2. #2 28th July 2015 
    Thanks
    Based on your goals you should consider these 2 peptides
    CJC 1295 no dac @ 100mcg 3 times per day
    Ipamorelin @ 100mcg 3 times per day
  3. The Following User Says Thank You to David For This Useful Post:

no-longer-a-baby (10th February 2016)

4. #3 29th July 2015 
    Thanks
    Have you ever considered going old-school and getting hold of some sustanon? I can't remember if it's still sold under that name, but it worked for a lot of people way back in the day. It fell out of fashion I think, what with the "high dose" trend of recent years.
  5. #4 5th August 2015 
    Thanks
    HGH via injection would be effective since it lowers body fat and reduces the recovery time after work-out. Additionally, HGH increases lean body mass.
  6. #5 6th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I would recommend Ipamoreline, which is a new peptide in the bodybuilding category. Try it out, just research it a bit to see if it fits your criteria of acceptable.
  7. #6 6th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Thank you guys. I'm thinking to start with sermorelin/ipamorelin 100/100. I'm thinking how long for I can run them? Or do I have to cycle them?
  8. #7 12th August 2015 
    Thanks
    HGH is a great peptide and I would definitely recommend it. However, there is a new peptide known as Ipamoreline, although I have never tried it myself. HGH has worked wonders for me though!
  9. #8 14th August 2015 
    Thanks
    You can start with Ipam first before considering combinations. I suggest you observe yourself on the effects on your body after a few weeks. Then you can start considering higher doses and even adding other shots. HGH is also good but for starters, I think Ipam is better. I think. Good luck!
  10. The Following User Says Thank You to stanleyr For This Useful Post:

Jean (31st May 2016)

11. #9 17th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by stanleyr View Post
    You can start with Ipam first before considering combinations. I suggest you observe yourself on the effects on your body after a few weeks. Then you can start considering higher doses and even adding other shots. HGH is also good but for starters, I think Ipam is better. I think. Good luck!
    Yeah and Ipamorelin is also much cheaper.. but benefits can't really be compared to the ones you get from HGH
  12. #10 20th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BeatJeff View Post
    Yeah and Ipamorelin is also much cheaper.. but benefits can't really be compared to the ones you get from HGH
    True. HGH is better. But if you are just starting, it's always Ipam. If you are ready for the financial ride, then choose HGH. Your progress would be quicker with HGH than with Ipam, but better try the more affordable Ipam first and see how your body reacts to it. Best of luck to you, OP!
  13. #11 20th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Decent dose of HGH will beat any peptide combo, if you are loaded with money go for it, if not, you can get some good results combining other peptides too. Mixing HGH with other peptides will provide even better results, but that's a lot of pins everyday.

If you are serious gym rat desperate to build muscle whatever it takes then consider this combo steroids+HGH+Insulin+IGF-1 LR3+GHRP2+CJC-1295+IGF-1 DES Get the timing / dosages right and i believe this is ultimate muscle growing stack
  14. #12 20th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bodybuilder View Post
    True. HGH is better. But if you are just starting, it's always Ipam. If you are ready for the financial ride, then choose HGH. Your progress would be quicker with HGH than with Ipam, but better try the more affordable Ipam first and see how your body reacts to it. Best of luck to you, OP!
    I agree with this. I love HGH as much as the next guy, but the cost may be steep for many people involved. If so, just stick to Ipam. I do think that it is worth the money to get quicker results through HGH though.
  15. #13 29th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JSmith View Post
    I want to try out peptides and was hoping that someone can provide me with some guidelines on peptides. I am a 45 year-old gym rat. Im in decent shape but haven't trained seriously for last 10 years. Im interested in something that can help with fat burning as I have put a little around the hips area. Which are the top peptides used nowadays?
    Fragment 176-191 is a great choice. You might want to try the most common peptides choice as well - ipamorelin. If you are going to choose ipamorelin, try to use it with mod grf. Mod grf is inexpensive. It should not rob you.
  16. #14 30th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by stanleyr View Post
    I have heard a lot about ipamorelin. I am also considering it. However, if I were to use ipamorelin, I would not combine it with anything. It is already expensive enough to be added with other peptides. Do you think it will work great as a stand-alone?
  17. #15 30th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I do not know if it will work great, but I have ordered ipamorelin. I chose it because it is very popular. If it is popular, it must be doing a great job for the users to go crazy over it, right?
  18. #16 10th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by David View Post
    Based on your goals you should consider these 2 peptides
    CJC 1295 no dac @ 100mcg 3 times per day
    Ipamorelin @ 100mcg 3 times per day
    I guess I will suggest this to my friend who also share the same goal with JSmith. Thank you for this short yet substantial answer! It is going to help my friend in many ways. Again, than you.