• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 2nd April 2015 
    Thanks

After 3 years, i'm back and it's a different buying market

Started with M2 about 5 years ago or actually maybe closer to 7 now that I think about it. Stopped using about 3 years ago but kept 5 vials in my freezer all that time. Just about to finish up the last of those 5 vials and my search for a new supplier really has me scratching my head. My brother has used it all this time and was getting from Great White if I recall correctly but he says he's no longer able to get from them. Just looking for a quality supplier here in the US. While I don't want to go broke paying for it, price is of less a concern to me than quality and reliability. Any help pointing me In the right direction would be greatly appreciated.
  2. #2 5th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Look on Amazon for some peptides, or google search it. It is not hard to find a supplier, but just make sure that you are buying from the right one.
  3. #3 7th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I think this is the place to ask that question caspernomore, we have some expert members who are willing to help. I don't feel Amazon is the right place, but I might be wrong.
  4. #4 7th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Im sure you will get it online. There are various websites that sell quality but first have read reviews from other users. Fortunately, you will find a good supplier, just Google and check different websites that supply in the States.
  5. #5 7th August 2015 
    Thanks
    This was an interesting story. I did not think anyone who started with this type of vitamin type supplements would want to stop. I am sure you can find some new suppliers online.
  6. #6 11th August 2015 
    Thanks
    You can definitely find some online. I even think that Amazon has it, though I am not completely sure. There are a ton of resources out there to help you though!