Goal of Melanotan Forum is to send quality signals to those who learn from researching mistakes first from others (if only there were enough time to make all mistakes personally). Experimentation now on-going for the better half of a decade, 2012 offered opportunity to tan (vacation), rest (heal) and re-new (happy 2013 all!) - MT-1 and MT2 gave significant edge during the past year of usage. Tricks of the trade, before and after photographs and clinical studies offer so much help I am grateful for - thank you Melanotan forum - please utilize all available platforms to develop discussion on melanocortin sciences* 8)

Sunless tanning products perform so poor, thankful the melanocyte-stimulating hormone peptide technology continue to surprise. Innovative-peptides are good drugs giving basis for this website, let's talk about cosmetics, enhancement...special focus warrants attn to bodybuilding communities as they have* history of trendsetters whom offer unique perspective, accounts, detail and data on product use.
Real talk, do not tell children or populations to NOT do something.... Pale men and women often do not accept cautions, impossibilities...ever visit/observe the skin cancer capitals of the world folks with red-thin-crispy-skin? Prevention of cancer and encouraging healthy living does not come from tanning salon tax & sure as shyt not a silly spray-tan methods. There remain no magic beans, pills, creams, serums for beautiful skin...beautiful skin is hard work well worth effort.

Random entry, RE]
Journal worthy content will hopefully improve realities of future skin care as well as cancer prevention...beg the forums pardon for the intermittent reports of melanotan use. However, that's the deal - best use of polymers such as melanotan1 or melanotan2 is to use the least amount possible...leaving the lab rats and professional muscle guinea pigs clearance for first dibs with the dangerous choices (delta sleep inducing peptide/dsip...scares more than selank) and/or protocols. Therapy or leisure, sickness or health...let's optimize & enjoy the best life has to to offer - share passion, questions/concerns & war-stories surrounding filler-free melanotan experimentation, both melanotans will remain in my shopping cart (50mg of each please, lol).

Story of subtle slow controlled results ended the year very nicely. Micro-dosages slowly administered often added up to a zero side-effect atmosphere. Sure enough, libido and darker five o'clock shadows display undisputed results from a quality mt2 product. A month into research, was not much to write home on. Happy to write do as I say, not as I do topics anytime...this year was different, no time for re-invention of the wheel. Low dose therapy works, even in sensitive types - Morons will abuse and remain the freak minority (imho). How did I first notice results from melanotan 2 while experiencing no side-effects - for me, oily skin and tendency for neck hairs to go ingrown...occurs for brief time upon initiating (couple additional showers and problems areas buff out in days).

Melanotan 2 dosed super-low, slow-results from dosages of a cheap peptide is needed to develop effect (ultimate suntan) -one man's claim. When questioned if a batch of high-purity MT-2, damn the peptide HPLC - users know best how to gauge quality assurance - too much potent (particularly tanning injections) doses, too fast...become sick, regret results late (melanogenesis requires days, not the drive home from mystic). Recent reflection on experiences with melanotan peptides provides inspiration for the post, much love to all forum posters and viewers. Best of luck 2013 sun tanners!!!