• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 10th July 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Glutathione Injections GSH

What is Glutathione
    Glutathione (GSH) is actually a naturally occurring substance that is an immunity booster, detoxifier and an antioxidant. You name your problems and glutathione will come and fight against them all, be it an injury, stress, shock, pain, malnutrition, burns, pollution or old age. More scientifically it is called reduced L-glutathione and is found to predominantly exist in all human cells.

As an antioxidant glutatione protects the body’s cells from peroxides and free radicals which are reactive oxygen species. As mentioned earlier injection glutathione boots immune function as it is found in cells which fight against disease. People who regularly consume food rich in fruits and vegetables have enough supply of it as compared to people who are malnourished.

Glutathione supplements are needed to promote good health or just to improvise on an existing poor medical condition. Oral supplements do not have much benefit as they hardly get dissolved in the blood stream. In fact if administered as dermal, nasal, under the tongue and as intravenous injections, it can render substantial effects.

Amino acid cysteine is supposed to judge the way glutathione will be produced in the body. So in order to maintain a healthy supply of cysteine, consume NAC, N-acetyl cysteine. Usually 250 mg of a daily dose of NAC is often recommended. Whey protein, which is rich in cysteine, can be taken orally. Raw milk is curdled using citric acid; the clear liquid left over at the top is called whey or whey protein, which is then filtered, concentrated, dried and then powdered to be sold as final products. Other than these other glutathione supplements are alpha lipoic acid, S- adenosyl-methionine (SAM) and milk thistle. By far NAC pills are considered to be the best supplement of glutathione. Apart from these, some natural substances like Vitamin C, B1, B2, E, zinc, folic acid and magnesium are potential supplements of GSH.

Glutathione Injection
    The benefit of any supplement of glutathione can be easily enhanced by the way in which it is being consumed. As said earlier, oral administration of GSH is not of much help as it does not reach the bloodstream properly. An enzyme named gamma- glutamyltranspeptidase present in GI tract tends to destroy it and hampers its absorption. NAC pills are there to have considerable benefit but still it has been found that the best way to administer it is by a glutathione injection. However, injections do not raise glutathione concentrations in lymphocytes which are needed to boost the immunity. Injections only help in enhancing the blood plasma levels of GSH.

Glutathione Whitening
    GSH is an antioxidant which fights against the strains of pollution, UV rays, stress, and harmful chemicals in lotions, creams or other so called beauty products. It can even be beneficial for cancer, liver malfunctions, HIV, acne and diabetes. It is most popularly exploited as a skin whitening or lightening agent. No wonder rumors of celebrities undergoing a GSH injection or treatment keep on surfacing the media. When combined with vitamin C, it can substantially lighter the skin tone. In a typical injection; 600 mg of L-glutathione is added with 1.25 g/5mL of vitamin C. For good results this dose must be taken once in a fortnight or at least once in 72 hours. If you are seeking a quick result then a dose of 2 ampoules can be administered per session. The entire process consists of a definite set and each set consists of 10 ampoules. However, glutathione skin whitening can cause side effects like abdominal cramps, nausea and vomiting.

The most common side effects of glutathione are of gastrointestinal and neurological nature. If you have a weakened GI tract or are suffering from diarrhea then upon consumption of GSH pills the situation will be worsened. Also people who are suffering from chronic liver or kidney ailments should carefully refrain from taking glutathione. Milk thistle or Silymarin maintains GSH positive GHS levels but can also lead to deadly side reactions leading to gas, abdominal cramps and diarrhea. Other side effects may include sore throat, chest soreness and breathing trouble. None of the side effects are serious though and are seen only with overdose of GSH.

Glutathione 500 mg
    Mostly if you go in for a skin lightening procedure, your dermatologist will administer you with a dose of 500 mg of glutathione as the primary component which may or may not have Vitamin C as a supplement.* Apart from Vitamin C no other ingredient is added to the main dose of GSH. This will give benefits like rendering a smooth and peachy texture to your skin, reduces wrinkles and prevents scars or blemishes from returning.

Glutathione IV
    Glutathione is increasingly being used to treat Parkinson’s disease. Though it cannot cure it completely but can successfully alleviate the progress of Parkinson’s.* The best part of it is that it does not have any potential side effects also. A specialized therapy of Glutathione Intravenous or IV is being used to treat patients of this disease. 1400 mg of IV drips in addition to saline is administered to the patient at rate of three times in a week for 10 minutes each time. With this therapy the dopamine receptor’s sensitivity is restored close to normal functionality. The levels of depression in the patient are decreased.

Glutathione complex
    Glutathione tri peptide and which constitutes of three proteins namely glycyl, glutamyl and cysteine. These are the key to a healthy life but its level in the body decreases at a rate of 15% every decade. Glutathione complex must be taken in supplements to aid in proper functioning of body and for a robust immune system.
  2. #2 22nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    Glutathione is a great anti-aging drug. This was the first drug that I used before. I really love how I looked so young when I was still using it. The only reason I stopped is because I hated its side effect! It makes me white! Yes, that is its side effect. As you all know, I love being tan. I always do everything to keep the tan that I acquired. I don't want to ruin it just by using glutathione.
  3. #3 23rd September 2015 
    Thanks
    I think Glutathione Whitening is just a side effect. This side effect is the reason why it is not very popular among white people. White Americans want to have a tan instead of becoming whiter. Anyway, I must agree that Gutathione is really a great anti-aging effect. If we take it in a moderate way, we might be able to enjoy its other benefits without becoming whiter.
  4. #4 23rd September 2015 
    Thanks
    Glutathione was my anti-aging supplement before I shifted to peptides. I love its effect. I chose to use the oral glutathione as I didn't develop my interest to inject supplements before. So far, so good. I didn't experience its whitening effect (which is really a relief for me) as I kept my dose low. The reason why I had to give up glutathione is because I started using peptides for fat burning and bodybuilding. Since peptides already has an anti-aging effect, then it means I no longer need glutathione.
  5. #5 24th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I haven't tried glutathione - not even once, but I've heard a lot of good things about it. If you take it with the right dosage, you'll surely get the best out of it. However, I don't recommend overdosing yourself with this drug as I've read that it might cause you kidney problems in the future.
  6. #6 24th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Glutathione is a great supplement. It made a great difference on my skin and hair. It made my skin glow and my hair shinier. I didn't whiten anyway. Its just I noticed that my skin glow. It helps a lot since I had a dull-looking skin before. Right now, I am no longer gluta as I have to cut off some supplements as I am concentrating on this hgh / peptides/ melanotan drugs. So far, these products also offer great anti-aging properties like glutathione. That is why I don't miss using gutathione that much.
  7. #7 24th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I must say that glutathione is one of the best anti-aging supplements out there. While it is true that abusing it might lead to kidney problems, you can actually take good care of your kidney and improve its health by taking the right dosage. It can make you look younger, prettier and healthier.
  8. #8 25th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Glutathione is as great as peptides when it comes to its anti-aging effect. It is among the most commonly used by women. Other users prefer this over peptides because they are not into losing weight or bodybuilding.
  9. #9 26th September 2015 
    Thanks
    It is nice to know that there are some members of this forum who were once users of glutathione. At least, we can also get some ideas from them. Just lie the others here, I have also heard that the whitening effect doesn't really occur all the time. This effect just comes out when you already have too much glutathione in your body. Thus, if you don't want to lose your tan, don't overdose yourself with it.
  10. #10 27th September 2015 
    Thanks
    From what I know, glutathione is a very popular anti-aging choice in Asia because of its whitening effect. Just like how Caucasians love to tan, Asians are fond of whitening their skin. Just like how we, fitness enthusiasts, take a high dose of peptides or hgh, they also take a high dose of glutathione so they can enjoy its whitening effect.
  11. #11 27th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gstpierre11 View Post
    From what I know, glutathione is a very popular anti-aging choice in Asia because of its whitening effect. Just like how Caucasians love to tan, Asians are fond of whitening their skin. Just like how we, fitness enthusiasts, take a high dose of peptides or hgh, they also take a high dose of glutathione so they can enjoy its whitening effect.
    Yes, just like us, they are using glutathione in an unapproved way. Lol. There are also claims that using it for whitening might trigger some major complications, but so far, users don't feel anything. I honestly think that if you just don't go too far in using any drug, then it is safe to use for any specific purpose.
  12. #12 27th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Glutathione is so underrated. This supplement is really great. It takes good care of your skin, liver, hair and others. It is definitely one of the best supplements out there. However, it has a whitening side effect and this is why many white don't like this product despite being so beneficial.
  13. #13 23rd October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mrhealthy View Post
    Glutathione is so underrated. This supplement is really great. It takes good care of your skin, liver, hair and others. It is definitely one of the best supplements out there. However, it has a whitening side effect and this is why many white don't like this product despite being so beneficial.
    I agree. I also think glutathione is really a great drug. However, since there are more popular drugs as of now, people tend to choose the other ones over glutathione. Well, those other drugs are great on their own as well. And yes, many white don't prefer this since it can make them whiter (and they hate that idea.)
  14. #14 25th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Glutathione is so popular among Asians as they are usually obsessed about being pale or having white complexion. I had an Asian girl who is working in the US. She has been here for more than seven years now and she now prefers being tan over being pale. However, her younger sister who has only been here for more or less two years is so obsessed in getting a fairer complexion. I remembered how that little sister always complain about the difficulties in acquiring/getting gluta IV here in the US (Well, she specified how easy it is to get and overdose yourself with gluta IV in Thailand.)
  15. #15 26th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Yeah. I have heard about some people using glutathione to get that youthful glow or whitening effect. The truth is that I think you can use glutathione for its anti-aging effect without having to trouble yourself about losing your tan by just using the minimum daily/weekly amount.
  16. #16 26th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by walterjames View Post
    Yeah. I have heard about some people using glutathione to get that youthful glow or whitening effect. The truth is that I think you can use glutathione for its anti-aging effect without having to trouble yourself about losing your tan by just using the minimum daily/weekly amount.
    True. I was a glutathione user before I shifted to peptides and hgh. I used gutathione as it really improves my skin (I have acne problem before). I made sure not to overdose myself with glutathione as I do not want to have that paler skin color. I might not be someone who is addicted to tanning, but I do not want to get any whiter as well. Lol
  17. #17 26th October 2015 
    Thanks
    There are times when I want to get rid of my tan. Well, my mood depends on some factors (but mot of the time, I really love getting tanned). Back to the topic, can I use glutathione if the time comes when I want to get rid of my tan?
  18. #18 26th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mirandacraig View Post
    There are times when I want to get rid of my tan. Well, my mood depends on some factors (but mot of the time, I really love getting tanned). Back to the topic, can I use glutathione if the time comes when I want to get rid of my tan?
    You can, but that is if you never plan on getting tanned again. If you whiten your skin through glutathione and then tan it again and then make it whiter again and tan again, then there is a great risk of getting skin cancer.
  19. #19 26th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by thedoughboy View Post
    You can, but that is if you never plan on getting tanned again. If you whiten your skin through glutathione and then tan it again and then make it whiter again and tan again, then there is a great risk of getting skin cancer.
    Anyone who is exposed in the UV rays can get skin cancer. However, those who do that - whitening then tanning and then whitening and then tanning again - are much more prone to it.
  20. #20 27th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Can you guys elaborate on how it can actually increase the risk of getting skin cancer?

Well, I am just curious even when I do not have any plan on using glutathione.