• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 24th June 2012 
    Thanks

New to this forum

Allow me to say Hello to everyone, looking forward to some good reading.
  2. #2 25th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Hello! I can see that you are no longer considered "new" to this forum. Lol. Anyway, I just want to say hi as well. This forum has a lot of helpful users! We can find great ideas about our favorite drugs. It really helped a lot of advanced and new users.
  3. #3 27th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Lol. He posted this on 2012 and I am sure he's no longer a newbie. I find it funny why @mrhealthy felt the need to reply on this one when it is a post from three years ago. Anyway, I would like to welcome all those who are "NEWBIES" to this forum!!
  4. #4 28th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Hey I'm new in here as well. Love this forum so far, alot of good info
  5. #5 29th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Abigail View Post
    Hey I'm new in here as well. Love this forum so far, alot of good info
    I think there are a lot of newcomers here! It is great to know that the number of the forum members here is increasing. More people means more information to share and that is really a good thing! I just hope everyone of will be active to make this forum more informational and enjoyable.
  6. #6 29th September 2015 
    Thanks
    You will surely learn a lot about peptides here. It amazing how much I have learnt in just a few days. Welcome to the forum, though I'm fairly new here too.
  7. #7 30th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mayoress View Post
    You will surely learn a lot about peptides here. It amazing how much I have learnt in just a few days. Welcome to the forum, though I'm fairly new here too.
    It is nice that a lot of us find this forum helpful. Users here are so active and generous when it comes to giving information regarding specific types of drugs. This is why I always hang out in this forum - to find and learn something new.
  8. #8 30th September 2015 
    Thanks
    It is funny how the users who respond to this post are considered to be "newer" than the user who started this thread. Lol. I would definitely be happy to know if the user who started this thread is still an active member of this forum.
  9. #9 30th September 2015 
    Thanks
    The new users are surely very active and I am loving it. I can't imagine going to this forum without you, guys. You make this forum fun and worthy to visit. With all the heated debates and information sharing, I really find this community a very helpful one. Let us keep up the good work and spread the importance of fitness.
  10. #10 30th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by captainamerica View Post
    The new users are surely very active and I am loving it. I can't imagine going to this forum without you, guys. You make this forum fun and worthy to visit. With all the heated debates and information sharing, I really find this community a very helpful one. Let us keep up the good work and spread the importance of fitness.
    I also noticed that. I love how there are a lot of interactions now. Before, when I was just using my girl's account to participate in this one, only a few members were active, but we were still lucky that time that there were still active members to discuss our concerns with.
  11. #11 12th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I am totally new, still getting around and reading a lot.
  12. #12 13th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Hello! I am also a newbie in this forum just a few days ago and so far I am enjoying posting in this forum and I am always learning something new. I hope all of us new members will enjoy our stay here in this forum.
  13. #13 22nd October 2015 
    Thanks
    Welcome, Ashley! Hopefully you'll have a nice time here! Stay active and contribute your knowledge!
  14. #14 23rd October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sandstorm View Post
    Welcome, Ashley! Hopefully you'll have a nice time here! Stay active and contribute your knowledge!
    Unfortunately, Ashley was a spammer.
  15. #15 23rd October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by David View Post
    Unfortunately, Ashley was a spammer.
    That is definitely unfortunate. I don't want to see a lot of spammers here. Hopefully, all the spammers will be kicked. We only need real people here who can actually contribute to the discussions or who can actually ask genuine questions.
  16. #16 24th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Spammers are everywhere! I hope there are more people who will join this forum. I've noticed only a few people are always active. I've been reading a lot here and it helped me in many ways. I also love interacting with other people and talk about anything, and not just topics related to peptides and HGH!
  17. #17 25th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Hello to all new members! I am also quite new, but I don't feel like new at all considering that I am always active on reading and replying here. Lol. It feels like I have found a home in this forum and I love how active the members of this forum are. Great job to all of us!
  18. #18 26th October 2015 
    Thanks
    This forum is getting livelier each day with the additional members' activeness. This is one of my most favorite forums as it help us gain more knowledge about hgh, hcg, peptides, steroids and the like. All the members are very helpful and friendly as well.
  19. #19 26th October 2015 
    Thanks
    It is normal to see some spammers in every forum. I think there is no forum that there won't be any spammer or fake profiles/persons. We just have to live with that trolls. Lol. What is important is that there are a lot of genuine and active members here!
  20. #20 26th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Just like how all of you are happy to have active members, I am also very happy. I never regret signing up for this forum. This forum has been a part of my life now as I can freely discus my concerns and ideas regarding my favorite drugs.
  21. The Following User Says Thank You to mirandacraig For This Useful Post:

David (26th October 2015)