• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 16th February 2011 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

What to expect from HGH

According to studies in the New England Journal of Medicine, hGH use will: Shed Body-fat, Increase Muscle Tone; Boost your Energy, Strength, and Endurance, Reduce Wrinkles and Create Tighter, Smoother Skin; Help you Sleep Better, Improve Sex Drive and Performance, Improve Immune and Heart Function, Bone Density, Healing Time and Cholesterol, Improve Brain Function, Memory and Mental Focus.

While that is an incredible list of benefits, most of those are not what a young, healthy bodybuilder is seeking. What you want is huge muscles, and you want them now! If you are an instant gratification person, then hGH is not for you. However, if you are interested in blowing past previous plateaus, having tight skin, popping veins, and reaching new levels of lean mass, then hGH is for you.
  2. #2 22nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    You have to know that there are different kinds of hgh. Each one has its own specialty. Others are best known for promoting a better sleep. Some are great at burning fat and losing weight. Other hgh are perfect for building body muscles. In short, you can expect the best from hgh.
  3. #3 23rd September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris_White View Post
    According to studies in the New England Journal of Medicine, hGH use will: Shed Body-fat, Increase Muscle Tone; Boost your Energy, Strength, and Endurance, Reduce Wrinkles and Create Tighter, Smoother Skin; Help you Sleep Better, Improve Sex Drive and Performance, Improve Immune and Heart Function, Bone Density, Healing Time and Cholesterol, Improve Brain Function, Memory and Mental Focus.

While that is an incredible list of benefits, most of those are not what a young, healthy bodybuilder is seeking. What you want is huge muscles, and you want them now! If you are an instant gratification person, then hGH is not for you. However, if you are interested in blowing past previous plateaus, having tight skin, popping veins, and reaching new levels of lean mass, then hGH is for you.
    HGH is recommended by the medicine department for those purposes. However, there is another effect of HGH and that is the fact that it serves as a booster to the bodybuilding process. Therefore, those who are interested in building body muscles can also use this and benefit from the drug. Of course, taking HGH alone can't give you that bulky body if you don't watch your diet and do some exercise. It is just a booster and therefore, must not replace proper diet and regular workout routine. HGH is for those who want to look young and enjoy its anti-aging benefits. Also, it is for those who want to grow and improve their muscles.
  4. #4 23rd September 2015 
    Thanks
    I am not sure if you are promoting hgh or dissing the drug. Lol. Anyway, I agree that this is not for someone who thinks that they can change their body within just a day of using the drug. However, this is for someone who wants to build and grow body muscles. This will be effective as long as they take it while maintaining a healthy diet and doing some necessary work out routines.
  5. #5 24th September 2015 
    Thanks
    While we, long-time users of hgh, claim that we can see results with hgh faster than using other drugs for bodybuilding, it doesn't mean that it can work like magic. There is no such thing as INSTANT these days aside from instant noodles. Lol. When you take hgh, you also have to workout to build your body because the drugs won't replace what exercise is offering to your body. It just speeds up the process of losing weight and building muscles.
  6. #6 24th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Good point! There are beginners who think that they will be able to see results within just a week. I also want to highlight the fact that we need to do some WORKOUT ROUTINES even when we are already using HGH. We shouldn't rely on HGH alone because the drugs won't work without proper diet and regular exercise.
  7. #7 24th September 2015 
    Thanks
    There's no such drug that will make you see crazy results within a week. It takes time and that's why it is recommended to use human growth hormone for at least half a year to get most out of it.
  8. #8 24th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I think that's where a lot of the negatives come from regarding HGH. People expect miracles over night and when that doesn't happen, they either stop using them and claim to everybody in the world that will listen that HGH doesn't work or...they go to far the other way and double, treble and quadruple their original dosage and get riddled with side effects that they can't cope with.

Then if course, they come out and say they should be banned or they're dangerous, when in actual fact, it's their own fault simply because they haven't used them correctly.
  9. #9 25th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pwarbi View Post
    I think that's where a lot of the negatives come from regarding HGH. People expect miracles over night and when that doesn't happen, they either stop using them and claim to everybody in the world that will listen that HGH doesn't work or...they go to far the other way and double, treble and quadruple their original dosage and get riddled with side effects that they can't cope with.

Then if course, they come out and say they should be banned or they're dangerous, when in actual fact, it's their own fault simply because they haven't used them correctly.
    definitely! I haven't tried hgh yet as I can't afford it as of now. I have heard that it is better than peptides as it delivers result faster. Anyway, I don't expect it to dliver results within just a few days. Lol. People should know that even when using drugs, they still need to exercise to get the results that they want. Once their body get enough exercise and rest, then that will be the time that their muscles will start to grow.
  10. #10 26th September 2015 
    Thanks
    True! people should stop expecting some magical show from hgh. Hgh will never transform your body in a minute, in a day or in a week. The fat burning and bodybuilding processes take time. It doesn't happen overnight. What hgh does is that it shortens the period of time you have to wait to see a noticeable development in your body.
  11. #11 27th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Though I am not really into hgh (as I am a fan of peptides), I still agree with this post. Some people just demand too much from their products. Sometimes, they even demand the impossible - to see a drastic change in a day without even doing anything. Lol. That's ridiculous.
  12. #12 27th September 2015 
    Thanks
    There are many people who decided to use hgh, peptides and the likes because they thought it will give them an instant result. As a result of being disappointed (because they won't see a big improvement within a few days), they usually end up quitting.
  13. #13 28th September 2015 
    Thanks
    HGH is not a magic spell. It can't give you a result within just a snap. What it can do is to help you achieve the body built that you want easier than the usual. When using it, you still have to do some exercise and maintain your diet for it to be effective.
  14. #14 28th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by walterjames View Post
    There are many people who decided to use hgh, peptides and the likes because they thought it will give them an instant result. As a result of being disappointed (because they won't see a big improvement within a few days), they usually end up quitting.
    I simply can't understand people that are willing to spend so much money on things like HGH but continue to eat junk and sit on the coach. In my opinion you should only introduce supplements and drugs only when your diet is clean, healthy and you exercise regularly.
  15. #15 28th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari View Post
    There's no such drug that will make you see crazy results within a week. It takes time and that's why it is recommended to use human growth hormone for at least half a year to get most out of it.
    Yes, 6 months is the minimum recommended span of time that you have to use human growth hormone or even peptides. Unlike melanotan, we won't be seeing the result in a few days.
  16. #16 4th February 2016 
    Thanks
    1.) Weight loss
    2.) Toning of body
    3.) Maintaining nice figure
    4.) Anti-aging benefits
    5.) Tiredness / Alertness
    6.) Minor side effects (such as water retention)

These are the main things to expect from using HGH.
  17. #17 11th February 2016 
    Thanks
    I think hgh and peptides have almost similar effects and side effects. Therefore, you should expect from hgh what you would expect from peptides - anti-aging benefits, weight loss and many more.
  18. #18 17th February 2016 
    Thanks
    DO NOT EXPECT THE IMPOSSIBLE. I am really tired of people demanding the impossible from peptides and HGH. Seriously? Blackening white hair? What do you think HGH and peptides are? Hair blackening? Lol! That is a big joke. Yes, it can make your hair look darker, but it can never turn a white hair into black! If you want to turn your white hair into black, then dye it. For goodness' sake!

What to expect from HGH: Losing weight, toning and building muscles, anti-aging benefits such as clearing of pimple/acne, reduce visibility of wrinkles and many more.