from BulletproofTiger
Quote]I used daily ~.15mg injections of MTII (total of 20mg MTII). I researched failry thoroughly before I gave it a go. I injected for 2-3 weeks before I started going to the tanning salon. I noticed results right away. I was quite pleased.

NOTE]
Anyways, I am fair skin type with freckles. The photos on the right show the before and after. A little hard to tell the degree of tanning from the pic, but I was very happy with the result. I might try again in the future. I'm just leery of safety. For me I did develop darkened moles, although I can't say that any new ones popped up. They've gone away after discontinuing use for several months. I feel that I still get tanned more easily even being off for 6 months. IMO, non-prolonged use and at low daily doses like I did is almost assuredly fine. If my dosing leads to cancer, then I was sure to get cancer anyway!

I do not recommend using this if you are able to tan with regular UV exposure, even if it takes time. The safe way takes time in either case. I do recommend it for people that have difficulty tanning, or like me, just tend to develop darker freckles when they go in the sun ]
If I do it again, I will probably stick with a low dose and do 2 week on 2 weeks off schedule, so a 10mg bottle would last almost 4 months! That works out to a potential 30 mg a year which to me seems pretty moderate.