Melanotan Reflections

I don't need to remind you that I have sought out EVERY possible way to get a tan.* Being fair skinned, blonde hair and blue eyes, it is not easy for my skin to have a chance to tan before it burned.* I discovered MTII after many mistakes, trials and tribulations.* Sunless tanning completely transformed me.* Temporary sunless methods proved to be unsustainable.* Melanotan 2 was efficient and effective...what I needed to transform genetic shortcoming.* As MSH filled my cites with a new brown form of melanin, I could see color.....a lot...and it looked GOOD.* I had the best tan I had ever had in my life after years of struggle.* It was nothing like this...even all over, no crease lines under my chin or arms or bottom, white palms and beautifully tanned hands, feet, elbows, knees and no tell tell white streaks down the sides.* In any event, I never need to get in the direct sunlight again without a level and history of melanocyte stimulation.* I can do it all in the sun with the protection Melanotan peptides offer a skin type I sun allergy individual* 8)