Getting Tan with Melanotan

From bodybuilders to gingers, melanotan peptides are changing lives. So many success stories out there, so little time and/or attention span.

What is Melanotan?
First of all, understand that we are going to talk about Melanotan II (or MT-II) from here on out.* While there is more clinical research in regards to Melanotan, end users simply do not rave about it like they do with MT-II. Beyond sunless tanning capabilities, MT-II has libido enhancement and spontaneous erections as side effects.

MT-II is an analog of the peptide hormone alpha-melanocyte stimulating hormone (?-MSH).* This hormone acts on melanocytes to stimulate melanin production.* Melanin is your pigment responsible for your tan.*

What does melanotan look like?
Melanotan users research with sterile freeze-dried product.* Example shown below

Do you have to inject Melanotan?

Yes.* The best, most efficient method of administering melanotan is via sub-q injection.*
SO LET'S GET TAN WITH MELANOTAN ALREADY!
Not so fast, there are many things you will need to consider before experimenting with this peptide.* First of all, MT-II is not an approved drug (anywhere).* Second, variables such as skin type and individual goals need assessment.
Third, a reminder from sideways]
So what skin type am I?

Am I a good candidate for MT-II?
Melanotan is best suited for the folks with skin types I & II

How should I dose MT-II?
Start out with small doses and build up.* A typical starting dose is around .25mg and max dose reaching 1mg.*

How long before I see results?
In as little as a few days you can notice changes.* Your amped up melanocytes first make their presence known by making your freckles darker.* This phase is awkward for some and spooks others.* It is all about being a good candidate in the first place imho.

Should I pay $100 for 10mg of MT-II?
No. Don't pay too much, don't pay too little either.* A quality peptide can be found for around half that.* Research the seller feedback and reputation before purchasing.*
[b]
Things to consider]
There is no magic pill or formula.* Few dermatologists know about melanotan.* The skin is a large, unpredictable organ.* Feel comfortable and confident with MT-II before considering a personal trial.