• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 15th July 2015 
    Thanks

My horror story - Pls read

Hi folks. I´m MT2 user or rather was. I don´t have much time now but felt to at least write now: Give hands away from this.

I have been using this (search forum) with very minimal side effects but very very recently I got suddenly sick after returned from holidays, not sure how seriously yet. Doctors will hopefully tel me. The chance it is caused by MT2 is huge. It can seriously damage you, change blood pressure.

I see threads like my journey* begins ... damn pls, stay away from this thing. I hope this message won´t get deleted as the people are open to possible issues. I might provide more details later. Sorry for now.
  2. #2 15th July 2015 
    Thanks

Re: My horror story - Pls read

Oh no, how horrible. I'm never going to use it again.
  3. #3 15th July 2015 
    Thanks

"
    The chance it is caused by MT2 is huge. It can seriously damage you, change blood pressure.
    "

More info, please.
  4. #4 15th July 2015 
    Thanks

The tone of this message is not just someone facing a problem.
  5. #5 15th July 2015 
    Thanks

"
    The tone of this message is not just someone facing a problem.
    "

I think you're right.
  6. #6 15th July 2015 
    Thanks

It feels like someone willing to make a statement. On another forum there was a woman doing the same and she turned out to be a rep of selftanners.
  7. #7 15th July 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Can you give any more info on this?

Sounds like you were pretty successful before.
    Most likely an error in administration and you've given yourself a mild bacterial infection.

Also, many medications give a rise in blood pressure, and MT2 doesn't increase it significantly in most cases.

As to being deleted, I don't see why it would, this forum is a place to share experiences and information, whether good or bad - in the pursuit of science and knowledge you can't omit what stands against something or there's no point in even trying to do anything.
  8. The Following User Says Thank You to peptideguru For This Useful Post:

superguia (16th February 2016)

9. #8 15th July 2015 
    Thanks

Hi guys, I´m def. one of you. No damn business here. You can see that from my previous posts. I will certainly try to provide some background as I´m very representative guy and went through this adventure, very successfully but now I´m giving up.

Maybe the title is a bit exaggerated or I had weaker moment and overreacted, sorry but from some reason I suffer with huge changes in blood pressure (never had issues with that before) and I´m off from MT2 for 2 weeks now. Yesterday I thought I will collapse and had to be taken to hospital. Before thouse guys there got to me I suddenly looked fine and the doc. ignored me, never heard about MT2, I looked like junkie who is bothering her.

I mean I cannot be confident but the whole content here is speculative in terms of "hidden or potential risks associated" besides those indeed positive aspects (yes it works nice for getting tan).* You are used to discuss it here and I read those threads before.

Please be aware this is the problematic part of this unregulated business. You cannot be sure it is OK and I cannot be sure it is really dangerous (for everyone, my issues appeared after some time). You cannot be sure you were given right product, in right amount etc. I have my notes on dosage, I bought at same place as before, it worked as before but the difference is I suddenly ran into strange issues. In my weak moment I told that my friend, she was pissed and served me some info where the issues I have are mentioned (not sure, it was reason in US for which tests failed and the drug was discouraged). I´m not sure if MT2 can make you physically addicted etc. I have never heard about that here during my research. Anyway in my case it looks like typical flashback effect but much much stronger as after injecting I was always fine or something like junkies suffer with when they get addicted and then don´t také the drug (abuser? sorry not native speaker). Did anyone hear about something like that?

My message is I don´t want to spread some bulshit here, it is my contribution to the community. Believe or not.*
  10. #9 15th July 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

The study you're referencing is Palatin's Bremalanotide (PT-141), which is derivative, but different substance to MT1/2.

You can't get physically addicted to MT1/2 or PT141, and thus won't suffer from withdrawal effects. If you purchased your melanotan from a dodgy source it could have been adulterated with something.
    However; you can get psychologically addicted to tanning (see here[1]), but this wouldn't induce anything about melanotan, only an impulse to tan, and to tan faster/more.

Have you been consistently testing for blood pressure and tested for any related illnesses? Is your diet well balanced and consistent? Are you exercising sufficiently?
    There are many, many causes of low/high blood pressure, faintness/dizziness.
    Chances are if it was related to the melanotan it would have been cleared well before 2 weeks of discontinued use.

- I don't want to seem like I'm badgering you, but its worth investigating deeper and ruling out all possible problems.
    * I also hope you feel better soon and keep us updated.
    [hr]

[1] Tanning addiction - http://www.skincancer.org/prevention/tanning/tanning-addiction
  11. #10 15th July 2015 
    Thanks

"
    Maybe the title is a bit exaggerated or I had weaker moment and overreacted, sorry but from some reason I suffer with huge changes in blood pressure (never had issues with that before) and I´m off from MT2 for 2 weeks now. Yesterday I thought I will collapse and had to be taken to hospital. Before thouse guys there got to me I suddenly looked fine and the doc. ignored me, never heard about MT2, I looked like junkie who is bothering her.
    "

This definitely sounds like anxiety. And I say that because I've been there (mine was made a lot worse because of caffeine), and I've never used MT2. I'm young and eat healthy/exercise. I had my blood pressure as high as 155/95 before because I was worried about having a heart problem (it was a lot lower than that most of the time but it would spike up sometimes. See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_coat_hypertension). Now it's rarely over120/75 since I have overcome the anxiety issues I use to have.

It sounds like you are worried about the risks of using Melanotan and the anxiety/stress could definitely cause these side effects. Thinking you have to collapse and be taken to the hospital sounds like a panic attack (which is related). If you don't think your mind is a powerful thing, listen to this]
    You need to find a doctor that will understand your concerns (some will blow you off since they know it is anxiety and not a "real" health problem). Get checked out so you can stop worrying about if you're healthy or not.

I'm just writing this because I want to share what I've learned from a lot of research and personal experience in order to help other people.
  12. #11 15th July 2015 
    Thanks

o my god I use MT2 that is the cause of my hearing loss, cataract , hair loss , gout and jungle rot. not to the fact that I am close to 70 worked in several high risk jobs and was in Nam. you are assuming that the MT is the cause without any medical proof , without digging through your posts, where were you on vacation ? do you take other meds ? are you a rec. drug user ? point being that there are many causes for* it pheochromocytoma , Cushing's syndrome ,Addison's and adrenal problems. till I had medical facts that MT was the cause posting like this are just waving a red flag for not.
  13. #12 16th July 2015 
    Thanks

what was your diagnosis? I keep re-reading the thread and I can't find you saying what happened just that you had a horror story and high blood pressure.

i was recently hospitalized after using melanotan as well.. my diagnosis was sinus tachycardia and possible viral syndrome? i had beats per min between 100-120 for over 36 hours straight and severe dizziness, shortness of breath, abdominal cramping, and nausea.

could i blame melanotan? sure... it happened a few hours at most after injection and some of these were regular symptoms for me from mt just amplified by 10000x. but being a man of science I can't say for certain that melanotan had anything to do with it at all. i've decided to abstain from melanotan usage indefinitely for the time being just to be on the safe side.
  14. #13 16th July 2015 
    Thanks

Totally agree with all.

@guffy
    Unlike you, I would have suspected MT2 for lowering blood pressure and thin the blood. My blood pressure is 115/70 and I was bleeding. I have accumulated 160mg of MT2 past year.

In reality, this is not caused by MT2, but my extremely healthy lifestyle where I always in calorie deficit, exercise much, have very low body fat percentage, and take a lot of supplements and green tea, which is known to thin the blood.

I even increased my dose to 1000 mcg / ED to test this, and I still get no side effects.

How is your lifestyle?
    Do you have high bodyfat% and big belly, over eating, taking drugs, medications, smoking, drinking, lazy, etc.?

You may want to do like me to test if MT2 is the villain. Keep a small pause and resume MT2 again with a new vial and fresh bac. water.

15. #14 16th July 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    Keep a small pause and resume MT2 again with a new vial and fresh bac. water.
    "

And a fresh mind - if anxiety based, it can stop and return with Melanotan use purely because that's what your mind thinks will happen.

Perhaps if you do ever want to start again, try MT1. It's lower side effects may be more suitable.

But if not, that's fine too. The most important rule is to only do what you feel comfortable with!

Tom
  16. #15 16th July 2015 
    Thanks

The thing is: for many people M2 has no side effects, but their lives have changed, they're more selfconfident, dare to go out, be in touch with others, show their bodies without feeling bad about themselves,.....
    When some of those people read these type of posts, they get scared and quit ( for no reason) and what's the result of that? They're no longer selfconfident, have more stress, .....* That's why I don't like these: "blame everything on M2 type of messages", just because most people using it discover something positive and don't have sides.
  17. #16 16th July 2015 
    Thanks

Djen I think we need to listen to everyone's experiences as it's all very individual - you could have no sides but he could and WE have to respect that. I think anxiety could be a part of* guffy's problem or maybe he's actually fallen very ill while on MT-2. We can't hide away that this is all fine and dandy. Of course it's a fantastic drug, of course it has it's benefits and of course it has it's negatives. To understand why he's had these issues he needs to open up and be very clear/honest about his lifestyle, medical history etc. Have you had any medical issues in the past guffy, it doesn't have to be serious. I used to get some sides you mentioned but I was in depression in my life where everything went wrong I'd blame things on anything and of course I blamed MT-2 for some things like headaches, aches in my stomach when in fact these are all very normal for a person to have I was very paranoid and scared at the thought of taking an unregulated drug. I'm very sorry to hear that happened bdvince, hope all becomes well your end*
  18. #17 16th July 2015 
    Thanks

Hi Guffy,

It is nearly impossible that M2 could be given you this sides after 2 weeks of stops using it.
    Unless you have been using any kind of unknow implant or slow release method or any Gel that could delay the bio availability of the product, it is completely impossible.

Please take note that stress could seem very similar to what you are telling. It is caused by a somathic* reaction, nothing real is happening but the body reacts as if something is happening.

It is a very complicated situation that can be managed after you will accept what is really happening.

Take the procedures you thing that could help you and say bye to this anxiety situation you are actually suffering
  19. #18 16th July 2015 
    Thanks

"
    i was recently hospitalized after using melanotan as well.. my diagnosis was sinus tachycardia and possible viral syndrome? i had beats per min between 100-120 for over 36 hours straight and severe dizziness, shortness of breath, abdominal cramping, and nausea.

could i blame melanotan? sure... it happened a few hours at most after injection and some of these were regular symptoms for me from mt just amplified by 10000x. but being a man of science I can't say for certain that melanotan had anything to do with it at all. i've decided to abstain from melanotan usage indefinitely for the time being just to be on the safe side.
    "

It sounds like terrible side effects ]
    Have you considered to test if it is in fact caused by MT2, by lowering the dose and intervals? Which I did myself when I was bleeding.
  20. #19 16th July 2015 
    Thanks

"
    but their lives have changed, they're more selfconfident, dare to go out, be in touch with others, show their bodies without feeling bad about themselves,.....
    "

:-)) spot on.
  21. #20 16th July 2015 
    Thanks

"
    I was very paranoid and scared at the thought of taking an unregulated drug
    "

For people who feel that way, I would recommend taking low doses each day until you are comfortable with the drug and injecting. No one gets sides of 100 mcg /ED :-)