• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 9th July 2015 
    Thanks

[Follow Along] My MT2 Diary with Progress Pics

The diaries helped me decide and are a lot more useful than a 6 month apart before and after so I thought I'd add my journey. I'm skin type I/II, beige colour naturally, I kinda tan, but it requires at least a week in a hot country using lotion etc, realistically though I always delude myself into thinking I've a tan when really I'm a bit red. Its only when I put on the fake gradual tanners or the fake bake stuff (only a couple times mind) that I go "wow, that's tan".

Reason for wanting more colour - I just look so much better with a tan, when i have colour in my cheeks I get the "healthier" or "looking well" comments.

Not looking to be super dark but just have a "have you been on holiday look" for the summer, with perhaps a maintenance dose throughout the winter for a bit of colour in my cheeks.

I am using a 20spf nivea bronze and protect, 30spf nivea and a 30spf nivea face lotion... it was a buy 3 pay for 2 deal. I also have a face moisturizer that has spf15. I plan to get sun from the English summer, cycling on and off in the evening, the odd lay down in the garden and probably a short sunbed session once a week to get me going. Currently you should see from my pic that's my summer colour, a lifestyle that consists of the odd bit of tanning outside a little bit, cycling sometimes in the evening and light sun exposure on lunch breaks and evenings.

From my own personal research it seems that to date that dosing low is the way to reduce side effects, a lot of the forums posts and reports I've read from 2010 era say 500mcg or 1mg daily but the posts in and around 2014/2015 seem to support the lower is better approach. So i'm going for 250mcg a day, maybe boost it up a little here and there.

I'm cutting at the moment (losing weight in a controlled way) so if the photos show me tightening up its from my diet/working out not the MT2 (although a tan does make muscle show more and make people appear trimmer) ]

01. 250mcg (friday 3rd july)
    02. 250 (30 minutes in sun, with just shorts on)
    03. 250
    04. 250* (monday 6th july)
    05. 300 (20-30 minutes cloudy sunny weather walking about)
    06. 300 (20-30 minutes cloudy sunny weather walking about)
    07. 300* (60 minutes sunny weather walking about) (1.9mg week/1.9mg so far)

----(one week in, not tanned on a bed or outside properly. No sides to speak of, my face was a little sweaty one night but that may not have been the MT2.I don't think I've changed colour so far, at least its not noticeable to me)----

08. 400 (30 minutes in sun, with just shorts on) (friday 10th july/1 week in)
    09. 400* (pinned 30 minutes before 8 minutes on standup sunbed)
    10. 350
    11. 350 (monday 14th july)
    12. 500 (pinned before having 6 minutes on sunbed)
    13. 400 (noticed a bit of tan/dirtyness going on this morning, plus when i press my skin it doesn't leave as much of a white finger mark after exposure like i normally get...i think).
    14. 400 (30 minutes in sun, with just shorts on )(2.75mg week/4.65mg so far)

----(two weeks in, i've had a couple sun beds for short periods and general exposure otherwise all the while wearing SPF 20/30, i've definitely got a bit of a glow but am also have more of a red tan, I was meant to go on the sunbed yesterday and today but i'm having a little break till my skin is less red... I've upped the dosage here and there and have had no sides except for 400-500 where I definitely get the libido boost if I start things. I'm in no massive rush to get tanned and i've only got around 4.65mg in me so far and judging by my skin type I need probably at least 10mg to see results. I've also ordered another 10mg)----
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by tanneroo; 3rd August 2015 at 10:14 AM.
  2. #2 9th July 2015 
    Thanks

Re: [Follow Along] My MT2 Diary with Progress Pics

if low doses works on you, then it is clear that there is no reason to increase them. Let's see.
  3. #3 10th July 2015 
    Thanks

"
    if low doses works on you, then it is clear that there is no reason to increase them. Let's see.
    "

whats your defination of low dose, 250mcg-500mcg?
  4. #4 10th July 2015 
    Thanks

"
    whats your defination of low dose, 250mcg-500mcg?
    "

250 mcg = low
    500 mcg = medium
    1000 mcg = high
  5. #5 14th July 2015 
    Thanks

Thanks.

Is there any truth in pinning right before UV exposure? I read on some old forum to do it 30 minutes prior to getting exposure at a higher dose than normal.
  6. #6 14th July 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    Thanks.

Is there any truth in pinning right before UV exposure? I read on some old forum to do it 30 minutes prior to getting exposure at a higher dose than normal.
    "

Thank you for the thread tanneroo! Excited to see pics when the red is gone

I like pinning before exposure, imo there's some truth to it. It's certainly not a deal breaker as MT2 is super potent and lasts awhile (MT-1 however I would consider it a recommended/best practice to up the dosage some and inject right before tanning). Keep doing what you're doing, best wishes your way!
  7. #7 14th July 2015 
    Thanks

I also believe there's truth to it I think it maximises the peptide at the earliest stage I've never burned after dosing about 1 hour before
  8. #8 15th July 2015 
    Thanks

"
    I like pinning before exposure, imo there's some truth to it. It's certainly not a deal breaker as MT2 is super potent
    "

Me too.
  9. #9 3rd August 2015 
    Thanks
    Looks like a few weeks posts were lost.

Week 3

1. 400 (friday 17th july/2 weeks in)
    2. 400
    3. 400 (1 hour sunbathing in sun/clouds with just shorts on , 1 hour walk around )
    4. 450 (pinned before having 4 minutes on stand-up sunbed | monday 14th july)
    5. 400
    6. 450
    7. 300 (pinned before having 5 minutes on standup sunbed with face covered)(2.8mg week/7.45mg so far)
    8. 0 (friday 24th july)

pic attached:

week2.JPG
  10. #10 3rd August 2015 
    Thanks
    week 4

1. 0
    2. 300
    3. 300 (pinned before having 5 minutes on standup sunbed) (monday 27th july)
    4. 400
    5. 350
    6. 350
    7. 350(2.05mg week/9.5mg so far)

• I can see a change in the pics, nearly through the first vial
    • My facial hair is now black with a bit of blonde... no ginger beard in site.
    • My face is more tanned than my arms, my arms are darker than my body think i needs to start being strategic when i get UV

pic attached of 1 month in:

week4.JPG
    Last edited by tanneroo; 3rd August 2015 at 01:23 PM.
  11. #11 3rd August 2015 
    Thanks
    Nice thread. I can definitely see the difference
  12. #12 3rd August 2015 
    Thanks
    Just thought I'd add this, this pic is of my facial hair, on the left is a photo from a year or so ago and on the right from today:

h.JPG

Its quite a good side effect really.
  13. #13 7th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Week 5

1. 350(Friday 31st July)
    2. 400
    3. 450 (60 minutes in sun, with just shorts on, face mostly covered )
    4. 0 (monday 27th july)
    5. 500 (first vial complete)
    6. 0
    7. 500 (pinned before having 6 minutes on standup sunbed face mostly covered ) (2.2mg week/11.3mg so far)

Missed a couple days, so upped the dosage a little, only had a bit of sun this week. Weather looks good in the UK tomorrow.

Body is matching my face a little more now
    --
    my diary - http://112.196.20.91/showthread.php?3915-Follow-Along-My-MT2-Diary-with-Progress-Pics
  14. #14 20th September 2015 
    Thanks
    This is a great thread! Those who are interested in using MT-2 might find this a lot helpful as they can see what to expect from the product. And yes, the blackening of your body hair is definitely one of the best side effects we can experience when using MT-2. In fact, many people use the drug for merely darkening their body hair.
  15. #15 28th September 2015 
    Thanks
    sorry for the hiatus chaps. After my last log entrance I basically started having an injection of 500 when it was sunny or around ever 5 days.

I finished my last vial a 2 weeks ago and have got back from a holiday in a sunny place. I plan to order another vial and will take a small amount just gradually let my tan fade.

week8_postHoliday.JPG

The photo above is from this morning, the photo is a lot redder than I am I think this is the limit for me as far as colour goes but its ok as i'm back from holiday. I went in the sun on and off in a 20c-25c place but never layed in the sun the all day. I used mostly factor 30 and wore a baseball cap when walking about. My skin feels really nice as well, its almost like the usuall dried tanned skin after burning no longer exists.

I realise that you can't look this way all year unless you're holidaying often or away with work however from now I really don't think i could return to my original winter white colour, i'll have to at least have a bit of colour in my cheeks.

Another big plus for me that I really like is the fact it makes my facial hair (and body hair) black, you can see by my photo I took earlier the difference and I just feel it looks so much better, like if I don't shave it looks good against before I just look bummy.

Without wanting to sound too over the top... this peptide has definately impacted my life in a very positive way. I'm getting compliments very often on how I look and especially my colour. I would definately say i'm getting 'pulled' by women rather than the other way round.
    --
    my diary - http://112.196.20.91/showthread.php?3915-Follow-Along-My-MT2-Diary-with-Progress-Pics
  16. The Following User Says Thank You to tanneroo For This Useful Post:

Ari (30th September 2015)

17. #16 28th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tanneroo View Post
    sorry for the hiatus chaps. After my last log entrance I basically started having an injection of 500 when it was sunny or around ever 5 days.

I finished my last vial a 2 weeks ago and have got back from a holiday in a sunny place. I plan to order another vial and will take a small amount just gradually let my tan fade.

week8_postHoliday.JPG

The photo above is from this morning, the photo is a lot redder than I am I think this is the limit for me as far as colour goes but its ok as i'm back from holiday. I went in the sun on and off in a 20c-25c place but never layed in the sun the all day. I used mostly factor 30 and wore a baseball cap when walking about. My skin feels really nice as well, its almost like the usuall dried tanned skin after burning no longer exists.

I realise that you can't look this way all year unless you're holidaying often or away with work however from now I really don't think i could return to my original winter white colour, i'll have to at least have a bit of colour in my cheeks.

Another big plus for me that I really like is the fact it makes my facial hair (and body hair) black, you can see by my photo I took earlier the difference and I just feel it looks so much better, like if I don't shave it looks good against before I just look bummy.

Without wanting to sound too over the top... this peptide has definately impacted my life in a very positive way. I'm getting compliments very often on how I look and especially my colour. I would definately say i'm getting 'pulled' by women rather than the other way round.
    The effect on you is really great! You look much manlier now compared to your first picture. Though I am a man, I must say that I appreciate you in tan. No, I'm not a fanboy. I am just appreciating the result of your continuous mt2 use.
  18. #17 29th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Thanks for taking the time to keep a journal so we can hear about your experiences and see your progress pics! It's really helpful!
  19. #18 29th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by stanleyr View Post
    The effect on you is really great! You look much manlier now compared to your first picture. Though I am a man, I must say that I appreciate you in tan. No, I'm not a fanboy. I am just appreciating the result of your continuous mt2 use.
    Hehe, don't worry, no-homo compliments are all good.
    --
  20. #19 30th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Really nice results bro! In the last pic you look a little leaner as well!
  21. #20 2nd October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari View Post
    Really nice results bro! In the last pic you look a little leaner as well!
    yeah, I lost a few lbs over the summer, not as lean as I'd have liked to have got but started a little late. Now its time to pile on the lbs for winter

BTW - I've received my 3rd vial today, not had any MT2 for over 3 weeks now. Plan to have a shot tonight and then maybe 500 a week
    --