• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 7th July 2015 
    Thanks

Do you think that MT 2 can cause permanent changes to your physiology?

I always wondered if a person who never tanned in their life would retain some ability to tan after ceasing use of MT2.
    Would their body have "learned?".

If someone used MT2 and developed a tan, and stopped using it but continued to get regular sun exposure, would it remain?
  2. #2 7th July 2015 
    Thanks

Re: Do you think that MT 2 can cause permanent changes to your physiology?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nF5JMyTEkgA

He talks about it there, how it remains.

I'm sure i read on a sticky that where a regular person would lose their tan in about a month a mt2 loaded person would take 3 months.
  3. #3 7th July 2015 
    Thanks

I wish Mt2 was more public, funded and studied. It can be so much more than it is today if it were so...
  4. #4 7th July 2015 
    Thanks

Ive said for a long time that MT2 causes (in my case), pretty severe immune responses. I used to be pretty vigilant about posting any "strange" symptoms that only cropped up after using MT2 every spring, but it was never taken seriously, and I was even told that "getting old sucks", even though i dont consider myself old.

I thought if I kept using it, the immune system would get used to it. Never did. I had pretty bad digestive problems every time i used it.

I may try MT1 in the future, but not MT2 again. It has too many affects on too many receptors.
  5. #5 8th July 2015 
    Thanks

what helped me was taking it every day, even at 1 mg it only takes a few days to get rid of the sides effects. When you take it twice or three times a week, you're likely to have more sides because your body has to get used to it over and over again.
  6. #6 8th July 2015 
    Thanks

"
    what helped me was taking it every day, even at 1 mg it only takes a few days to get rid of the sides effects. When you take it twice or three times a week, you're likely to have more sides because your body has to get used to it over and over again.
    "

Interesting as a lot of people think the opposite that doing it at 250mcg daily gives the same results and minimises sides.

What i've found from a lot of googling is that threads on forums from 5 years ago generally are along the lines of "build up to 1mg a day" or "if you're 90kg you need more" and today it seems a 250mcg a day approach is the norm with many saying that this reduces sides. I'm a newbie but i'm 5 days in with 250mcg a day and i've had zero sides, my existing frekles have stayed the same colour.. saying that i've not tanned yet, was going to leave that till friday.
  7. #7 8th July 2015 
    Thanks

[[/quote]

What i've found from a lot of googling is that threads on forums from 5 years ago generally are along the lines of "build up to 1mg a day" or "if you're 90kg you need more" and today it seems a 250mcg a day approach is the norm with many saying that this reduces sides. I'm a newbie but i'm 5 days in with 250mcg a day and i've had zero sides, my existing frekles have stayed the same colour.. saying that i've not tanned yet, was going to leave that till friday.
    [/quote]

at 250 it could take 2 to 3 weeks for you to see results , but on the other hand others will noting slight changes before you do , so stay at 250 with careful UV exposure for a bit longer.
  8. #8 9th July 2015 
    Thanks

"
    "

I have just increased my dose to 1000 mcg on sunny days, the test if I get side effects and it is I still do not.

I am, however, afraid of developing immune response.
  9. #9 9th July 2015 
    Thanks

"
    at 250 it could take 2 to 3 weeks
    "

How much do you weigh?
    I would still like to see a picture of you and that which you describe as very dark ]In my view, most of the people who describe themselves as very dark - are just light brown or beige.
  10. #10 9th July 2015 
    Thanks

"
    I always wondered if a person who never tanned in their life would retain some ability to tan after ceasing use of MT2.
    Would their body have "learned?".

If someone used MT2 and developed a tan, and stopped using it but continued to get regular sun exposure, would it remain?
    "

Very interesting question which I would like to know the answer to.
  11. #11 9th July 2015 
    Thanks

"
    "
    at 250 it could take 2 to 3 weeks
    "

How much do you weigh?
    I would still like to see a picture of you and that which you describe as very dark ]In my view, most of the people who describe themselves as very dark - are just light brown or beige.
    "

did not say you would get very dark in 2 to 3 weeks* , I said it would take 2 to 3 weeks at low dosage to start to see results , my weight is of no importance, and no photos but in Mexico I'm darker than a large percentage of the native population , not black but a dark brown.takes me about 1 1/2 months to get were I'm at but had about 50% of last years tan at start.
  12. #12 9th July 2015 
    Thanks

[quote]
    [quote]
    "
    my weight is of no importance, and no photos but in Mexico I'm darker than a large percentage of the native population , not black but a dark brown.takes me about 1 1/2 months to get were I'm at but had about 50% of last years tan at start.
    "

I want to keep the dose low, but it just does not works to me.

I have tried the 250 mcg /E3D /EOD /ED, twice now and each time lost my color. I should have at least 500 mcg /ED.
  13. #13 5th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I think it depends on various factors such as dosage and the melanin. Of course, a high dosage of MT 2 will have a higher impact than a lower dosage. Since the research of MT 2 has not been extensively funded, it just a matter of speculation.
  14. #14 5th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I do not think any psychological damage can occur, but an effect on the side could. It depends on your intake dosage - depending on your weight - it should be 1 mg a day for those below 90 kg.
  15. #15 5th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    I don't know about physiology, but regarding skin color, Rich Piana said after using melanotan for 1 year straight, he was able to keep some of the tan permanently.
  16. #16 5th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I have also read several reports that say Melanotan 2 have completely changed skin type. Can't say about myself because I started using it only few months ago. But overall great drug I love it.
    Last edited by Steven; 5th August 2015 at 07:21 PM.
  17. #17 6th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mnyte View Post
    I do not think any psychological damage can occur, but an effect on the side could. It depends on your intake dosage - depending on your weight - it should be 1 mg a day for those below 90 kg.
    1mg is quite high dose. I would recommend 500mcg and see how you react to sides.
  18. #18 6th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mnyte View Post
    i think the whole weight to dosage thing is now considered bogus
    --
    my diary - http://112.196.20.91/showthread.php?3915-Follow-Along-My-MT2-Diary-with-Progress-Pics
  19. #19 6th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tanneroo View Post
    i think the whole weight to dosage thing is now considered bogus
    I'm sure it was scaled up from rats, I can't actually find the real origins, but it fits quite closely with the animal study figures.
    If it is then it's absolutely absurd that people should consider such a dosage when perfect results can be achieved at 500mcg every other day, and even lower doses if you don't mind it taking longer.
  20. #20 13th August 2015 
    Thanks
    It is possible for MT 2 to cause permanent changes to your physiology, but as you take it more and more your body becomes accustomed to it.