• Forum Login or
  • Register

Thread: Freckles

1. #1 2nd July 2015 
    Thanks

Freckles

Now honestly I love all my freckles I'm not like overloaded or anything but can I ask; are they a sign of MT-2 working? Previously when I took it I actually didn't notice them too much and I got some impressive results at 35+ mg being a skin type 1. Today when I woke up I noticed a dark little freckle on my neck and then on my bottom leg and I'm only at 5mg so far, just wondering wil I notice any more dark freckles? I honestly do love them but if I were to get them on my face which I don't think will happen I would probably stop or lower my dosage
  2. #2 2nd July 2015 
    Thanks

Re: Freckles

Same here, I am not constrained by my freckles.
    My freckles were not darken and is therefore less visible on MT2.

By contrast, I get black spots on 2-3mm. The higher the dose the more I get. It's summer in my country, and I have increased the dosage to 700mcg / ED on sunny days as an experiment. This provides several black spots, but I accept them.

When you see the first black spot, then it is a proof that MT2 works.

If you do not accept freckles and black spots, so the dose should be lowered.
  3. #3 3rd July 2015 
    Thanks

Do you think injecting more yields better results? personally I think it does I lowered my dose back to 500mcg I was on the exact same dose as you before hand for a few days..it's pretty weird how just a couple hundred milligrams more can give me such dark freckles. I've had one raised mole I've noticed, think I will get it removed - it doesn't look look anything worrying I've had it for about 2 years now. I have two near my top thigh aswell I will also try to get them removed, although I won't do what you do and remove them myself we have NHS where I think they'll do it for free on the basis I don't want them. How is your results so far melanotano and how much have you taken?
  4. #4 4th July 2015 
    Thanks

Today I increased the dose to 1000 mcg because we have UV index of 7.5. I do not know if it's stupid, but would like to test my limits. I still got no side effects after the injection, but I got darker freckles on my face and few extra black spots.
  5. #5 4th July 2015 
    Thanks

Nice UV index* 8) You'll never know if you don't give it a try, let me know how it goes..I used to do 1mg over but I did that when it was winter and it just made me feel a tad too sick/fatigued for my liking.
  6. #6 5th July 2015 
    Thanks

"
    I used to do 1mg over but I did that when it was winter and it just made me feel a tad too sick/fatigued for my liking.
    "

This I could not find to do. My unproven theory and preliminary experience shows that high doses without sun, will lead MT2 to the most melanocyte sensitive areas of skin, such as freckles and moles.

In the past week, I have increased the dose slowly to 1000 mcg, and tanning on the beach.
    I have not received a single mole ]I applied sunscreen, and have not had more color than when took 500 mcg.

I generally have bad experience with sunscreen and will not use it more.
    What's your experience with sunscreen?